You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 07:35:21 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: looking for a long-term partner  (Read 166 times)

Offline Eternal0snow92Topic starter

looking for a long-term partner
« on: October 07, 2014, 10:59:17 AM »
Salutation's one and all welcome to my humble abode of a search thread.

Inspired by Christine Feehan, Lara Adrian and J.R. Ward. Prepared to work with OC or fandom characters.

Please note that I will be away on the 13th -17th But I will try to respond daily. As you can probably tell.. I love David Gandy XD

Platform: E-mails and Forum  style only.
Current craving:
> Black dagger brotherhood
>Male pregnancy,
>Rick of pregnancy!!

Preferred Gender: Male and Female
Preferred Partner: ]Male and Female
Preferred pairing: M x F  and  M x M.
Preferred setting: Fantasy and  modern century-ish ,Urban fantasy, Sci-fi & much more!

I ntroductions:

Greeting's I'm Eternal0snow92 I have been known to be called Dark Demon on other sites and previously LipsOfAnAngelx0x. If you have met me in the past, no doubt we may have crossed path's. I lost very good partners from sites closing unexpectedly, if you know me feel free to get into contact. But I'm slightly getting off track here , calling me by my username is  a  wee bit formal to call me that so by all means call me Snow. Or It. I'll answer to anything <3

I have a few years of writing under my belt battling with a  learning difficulty (Dyspraxia)  that sometimes my mind goes faster then I type. But I don't let that stop me from writing. I can swear to you I am a British woman. Just please be patient and depending on my partner will depend on how I work as I work with energy and emotion. If we gel rightly,  my character can be more then just paper. To me they are real people with their own thought's and desires, I cannot control them at will. But it will effect how I write. So reading my past posts will probably put you off as they may have a few misunderstanding posts it might not click with you straight away. As most do I write as a I speak and often misunderstood and I don't mind having to edit myself/repeat. So feel free to nudge me! :)
I'm a patient partner so please if you have little time and want to get that creativity, or a craving of your chest by all means contact me. I'm a full time student and a part time Job along with my Clairvoyant and medium ship going on with my Paranormal researching team. :) 

Turns on:

- Vampires,
- Muscular but not over the top
- Dominant partners x Dominant partners
- Shape shifters, not furies.
- Bitten
- Taking down a peg or two.
- Gaining weight,
- over weight characters,
- Food play
- Dirty talking on the phone,
- Risk of pregnancy,