Only now have one message.

Started by Vanetias, October 06, 2014, 08:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanetias

Last time yesterday, I had 534 messages before, now today, when I have check in Elliquily, I only have one. Is there something wrong with the PMs?

Vanetias

I have today checked on Elliquiy, and I now noticed that all of my PMs are gone, as if I never had any of these PMs at all. I checked my inbox, and I don't see a single PM within it, excluding the ones that I got today. Is there anything on that would cause such event ? Is there a permanent solution to my disappearing PMs?

Nadir

You can request Veks do a recover for you. I don't know what would cause it, it's certainly not something I've ever heard happen before. Did you delete any of your labels?

Vekseid

Quote from: Vanetias on October 06, 2014, 08:16:11 PM
Last time yesterday, I had 534 messages before, now today, when I have check in Elliquily, I only have one. Is there something wrong with the PMs?

Have fixed this, let me know if it still happens : /

Vanetias

Quote from: Vekseid on October 09, 2014, 01:39:01 PM
Have fixed this, let me know if it still happens : /

It still happens, not only that, all of my Bookmarks are gone. :[

Vekseid

My logs show you as actively going through and issuing the delete commands from an android 4.4 device...

Vanetias

Strange, I never deleted anything while on Elliquiy. Must' have been a glitch on my phone then mostly.

Edit:

And whenever I use my phone to go on Elliquily, I never use it to delete my stuff.