You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 07:47:06 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for a few 1 on 1 stories  (Read 252 times)

Offline wanderTopic starter

• Cheeky Brit Next Door // Creator of Wander Worlds
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Writing a Wraith tale at the Storyteller's Forum
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Looking for a few 1 on 1 stories
« on: October 06, 2014, 05:47:29 AM »
Hello, I'm a currently unapproved member here and it really took until now for me to realise I could make a new topic here in this forum! Ah, embarrassment...

Anyway, I was hoping to dip my toe somewhat into some rps, for the moment a 1 on 1 story or twelvty, then maybe join a group one or see if there is someone who could run a group game that I'd be interested in being part of later on...

I've got quite a few likes, I'd be happy to discuss with anyone interested who has the room to do a 1 on 1 about what we could write a game around, I'm more happy to do scifi and urban fantasy/horror (like nwod) than general modern day life (though Lovecraftian oldy tales are cool) or fantasy, though I can write for any of those and more given the right bit of inspiration. I've seen there are a good few DC requests going on... I'm more of a Marvel guy, so if you wanted to do a comic thing with me, please keep that in mind (though I know some indie series too).

I guess what I'm saying is, if someone would like to, hit me up with an idea and I'll say how much I like it and maybe we can discuss things :)

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you soon :)