You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 07:55:16 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The New Captain N (Smash Bros. OC/canon m looking for f characters)  (Read 124 times)

Offline CrackicusTopic starter

So, the new Smash Bros. is out, and I'm loving it. I have a new RP hankering that I'm hoping someone can sate.

For those who may not know, Captain N was a cartoon series from the 80's that crossed together several gaming franchises that appeared on Nintendo, including Mega Man, Castlevania, Kid Icarus, Metroid, Punch-Out!, and so on. It followed the adventures of a gamer named Kevin Keene who gets sucked into "Videoland", the world of video games, and fighting alongside heroes from Nintendo games to stop villains like Mother Brain from taking over.

What I'm looking for is something that combines that aspect with Super Smash Bros. Brawl's Subspace Emissary storyline. :3

I'll want to pair up my OC, the new Captain N, with the following (note: most of these links will be NSFW):

Princess Peach
Princess Daisy
Samus Aran
Candy Kong
Princess Zelda

These aren't all I'm limited to, but it's a start.

If you wanna discuss further and plot, send me a PM. ;3