Way of the Wicked (Evil Mythic Pathfinder campaign - Recruitment closed)

Started by Vekseid, October 03, 2014, 02:02:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenpai

I am interested but Ihave no clue about the the classes or lore. I would like to play the battle mage type. The jack of all trades type a cross between a paladen and dark Knight. But more magic based are there any classes like this
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

Vekseid

Quote from: Latooni Subota on October 04, 2014, 11:58:51 PM
Hrm, how MUCH earlier would the game be going?

It would be 4PM to 10PM your time. Given the kibitzing and boot time sessions typically have (DnD is sometimes called 'Geek golf'), if you show up at 6 you'll have missed somewhere between nothing at all and an hour and a half. If we're mindful of it, though, we can get things that don't involve your character out of the way first, etc.

Taking occasional individual breaks is not uncommon in chat based games, and generally goes okay as long as people are aware of it. I ducked out of an Exalted campaign regularly for dates. >_>

Quote from: Faeli on October 05, 2014, 12:07:34 AM
DOES NOT COMPUTE

In other news, if everyone is ready to go by THIS Thursday, I'll be late.  Shouldn't be an issue after that :)

Pff :-p

Decided to have the class list in one place >_>

Think the closest thing that will happen this Thursday is maybe coordinating final character design.

Also, if people get character descriptions together, I can try to do renders again. : )

Latooni Subota

That is a pretty troublesome amount of time I'd be missing. But if that timeslot works for the group, it works for the group. Thankfully you've got plenty of people, so I don't have to feel bad about backing out. Either way, it is time for the sleeping and the things!
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Chulanowa

Quote from: Vekseid on October 04, 2014, 11:42:34 PM
Accepted players (Besides myself)

Vekseid: Keriath (Half-fiend Wizard)
Rel Mayer (Will be joining us later... I imagine she'll be a catfolk sorceress)
Sol Lua: Aesa Tolangarde (Half-elven Brawler)
Meliai: Lisette Avaline (Enslaved Oracle)
Faeli: Jasmine Winters (Elven Rogue)
Latooni Subota: Amelia Fairwind (Tiefling Cleric)
Carlissa: (If she wants to play, there's still a dibs slot open for her since she posted in the first thread).

For Latooni and Carlissa (if she plays) we may want to think of something that lets us relegate them for the first couple hours of game time.

Looks like my character will be the only serious exotic (catfolk may be common in the world >_>).

Loki seems to be out for the night, but he did say rerolls for low totals would be allowed and Latooni's set probably qualifies. >_>

Well... Shoot.

zenpai

I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

Vekseid

Quote from: Latooni Subota on October 05, 2014, 12:14:19 AM
That is a pretty troublesome amount of time I'd be missing. But if that timeslot works for the group, it works for the group. Thankfully you've got plenty of people, so I don't have to feel bad about backing out. Either way, it is time for the sleeping and the things!

Well, I'd rather do 6-10 your time and have you then 4-10 and not. It is better for Mel and Carlissa also, so it's not like you're alone.

Foxfyr

I have no objections to running it from 8-midnight est (6-10 your time), especially if it works for the group. Gives me time to relax after work, get some dinner, and do pre-game setup.

Latooni Subota

ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Foxfyr