So thus far we have....
- sedition. Group role; Arm wrasslin'!
- Unknown. Group role; Unknown
- desertion. Group role; being a monk.
- blasphemy. Group role; BOOM!
Meliai: Oracle / Rogue / Witch
- High treason / high theft / witchcraft, respectively
Faeli: Fighter / Rogue / Sorcerer
- Murder / extortion or kidnapping / fraud, respectively
- heresy. Group role; Divine BOOM!
- Herp! Group role; Durr hurr hurr!
Torterrible: Monk / Rogue
- high theft. Group role; Monking, roguing, that sorta thing.
So to me, it's looking like this group has a lot of things that go smash, but not a whole lot of skills (barring possible rogues) and next to no ability to take a hit, with hte only healing coming if the cleric prepares cure spells.
This is what happens when Paladins are not an option