I looking for experienced gamers and if you lurk, just to do that. Play if you want to play. I want some concept characters like an angel or something like that. I can work with a start up and then work on a finished character with you. I'm looking for 4 to 6 high power players. Can be Demi-gods or old unplayed characters.
The basic concept is that it will be set in the year P.A. 129 and the Coalition has finally solidified it's control over Tolkeen and made it a state. Lazlo has packed up and moved to a more secure location and has beefed up it's defenses in the years since Tolkeen has fallen in preparation for the eventual war with the Coalition states and the Xiticix have also beefed up defenses having been attacked on several occasion by the coalition over the past few years.
Now upon this backdrop of a new war brewing a mysterious new enemy has appeared. Undead forces have been coming down from the wilds of Canada attacking, small settlements along the Michigan and Pennsylvania borders. The people are in fear and have hired your group of adventurers to find out what is causing the sudden influx. Who among you are brave enough to find out the source and put a stop to it before it is to late....
1. The rules in the books are guidelines and are not law as the DM/GM sees fit to change how game play is due to certain situations may call forth.
2. The following books are preferred for this game: Palladium 2nd ed. Fantasy Role-playing Game main book ( 1st and 2nd D&D books may be used for character ideas for characters of a medieval setting but they must be converted to palladium classes and races.), Rifts Main book (Ultimate edition preferred), Conversion book 1. Other books may be considered on a case by case basis.
3. No godlike characters, no god-modding.
4. All characters must be in full details. Level 4. Please pre-roll on the dice roller and post your roll. May have one special weapon/armor, this weapon/armor will be given powers/abilities as DM/GM sees fit.
5. The following are possible playable characters classes: Body fixer, Crazy, Cyber Knight, Knight, Head hunter, Mind Melter, Ley Line Walker, Robot Pilot, can be ex-military but not have access to military equipment unless found.
6.The following are not playable as characters: Priest of Darkness, Diabolist, most diabolical creatures in Conversion book, diabolical characters, Any military groups, no NPC's or precreated characters from any book in any form.
7.Can be in anime style characters with the looks.
8.NO GD OR J. IN ANY FORM. OR ELSE.
9.Max 10 attacks on any character.
10.Usual rolls for stats. 3 d 6 – (16 – 18), roll 1 d 6 (22 – 24), roll 1 d 6 (28 – 30). Drop/reroll 1 and 2's. Or use the RCC stats.
11.NO LEGEND SPELLS (Use for later time)... Unless you have permission from the GM first.
12. If you are using Technocan or Robot Speak as I call it. Please translate in English what you mean.
13. Convert your HP/SDC to MDC. Just add the two together.
14. You can have stats over 30. Some skills give you added points.
Please do not worry about other players characters, when you get into the game, none of you know each other. Play nice. Also, I don't use the Carpet of Adhesion spell.
There will be some forced sex and some bondage. This is just to start out, may move it to a different forum if needed. Please list or link your on/offs. This way I do not cross your limits.https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=74227.0