You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 06:20:40 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: F looking for F or M partner for Marvel or DC rp  (Read 234 times)

Offline Sinfulkarma129Topic starter

F looking for F or M partner for Marvel or DC rp
« on: September 28, 2014, 11:34:07 PM »
I've been dying of rp thirst lately, with potential partners flaking without a single warning, and I once again post here looking for someone to work with on a Marvel (or even DC) rp. I look forward to the reply of the interested.

Offline Guyver0335

Re: F looking for F or M partner for Marvel or DC rp
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2014, 11:58:51 AM »
<<<Throws hand in the air<<< Were you wanting to do a Cannon or non cannon RP based in either of those universes? I too have been wanting to do an RP in one of those two realms. Did you have a particular plot you wanted to play out?

Offline Sinfulkarma129Topic starter

Re: F looking for F or M partner for Marvel or DC rp
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2014, 12:52:40 PM »
Hmm, usually it becomes a mix of the two. I won't lie I usually use my OC to start then it may become different as the story goes. It really all depends on the character I'm playing against. And I have quite a few plots but I believe my favorites involve Batman, possibly Teen Titans, Iron Man, and Bruce Banner. If any of those characters interest you I can tell you the individual ideas. If not I would love to hear who interests you.