You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 12:46:22 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: a few specific cravings  (Read 135 times)

Offline GreywolfTopic starter

a few specific cravings
« on: September 28, 2014, 09:30:24 AM »
Hi there folks.  Take a look at what I have in mind.  If anything interests you, please send me a PM.

General Themes I'm looking for:
Sci-fi especially Star Trek themed
time travel/historical
cross-dressing
feminization

Some specific ideas:
Summer Job (cross-dressing male, consensual)
Jimmy is off from college for the summer and looking for a part-time job to help pay for school.  He has a small effeminate build that can easily pass as a teen woman.  His sister (or a female friend) suggests that he work at a local car wash (or possible a neighborhood pool or water park).  With a little coaching he goes with the plan.  After working for a few days, he is surprised with the kind of appreciative attention he gets with his new look but no one actually realizes its him.  One of the people who take a liking to the new Jimmy would be a neighbor (or family friend) and who actually recognizes the new girl is actually Jimmy.  They arrange for a few 'side jobs' to keep Jimmy's secret and so he can earn a little bit of extra cash.  I am looking to play Jimmy in this.

The Stowaway (cross-dressing female, reluctant)
A young woman stowaways on a sailing ship to escape an arranged marriage.  Unknown to her she has picked the ship of a notorious pirate.  But she is quickly found by the captain soon after the ship leaves port.  Since women on board a ship at sea is an omen of bad luck, the captain decides to keep her true identity a secret.  He has the woman dress as a common sailor and assigns her to be his cabin attendant.  I'm looking to play the role as the pirate captain.