You Can Try Again?
M/M. Murderer/Immortal Man
Contemporary. Magical Realism. Dark themes.
▫ ▪ ▫
A man kills someone. Maybe it’s his first time and he’s a newbie at it. Or he could be a bonafide serial killer. Perhaps it was meticulously planned and elaborately executed or it was a crime of passion and happened in the heat of the moment. The victim and murderer might even know each other - family, friends, lovers, roommates, or coworkers. Or they could be strangers and the victim was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Whatever his reasons for killing this young man the murderer succeeds. Almost. The thing is his victim won't stay
He quickly discovers that the young man is capable of coming back from the dead. Repeatedly. When the wounds stitch themselves up and he inhales a new breath of fresh air after regaining consciousness the victim only has one thing to say to his killer: “Sorry. If you want to you can try again.”
Please PM me if this idea tickles your interest. Don't post in this thread. Thanks!Pertinent Information
- My O/O's can be found here.
- I’m looking for someone interested in writing the murderer. My writing partner has freedom in creating him. They choose his name, appearance, personality, motives, etc. All I ask is that he have a genuine if very dark interest and twisted sort of affection for my own character.
- Forum only. I love to use YIM, AIM, or PMs to discuss details about the story or ask/answer questions, but not for writing out scenes.
- Yes, this idea is messed up. The story will obviously need to go into the Extreme section of the forums. I expect it will have a lot of dark themes and intense content, but honestly I’d love to add in some morbid humor to keep things from being too grim or dramatic.
- I’m happy to rework some of the premise or add in brand new elements according to my partner’s interests. We’ll just have to talk about it! I want to collaborate on a story beyond what has been laid out so far. It's just a basic idea right now, but there's a lot of interesting directions to take it.