You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 03:51:27 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for a GM  (Read 1140 times)

Offline Muse

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Looking for a GM
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2014, 07:59:24 PM »
*nods*  i like that idea. 

I have a fairly diverse but mostly open schedule. 

Offline Muse

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2014, 08:08:09 PM »
Hey Carney.  I'm quite pleased with the Savant class.  If I turn out to be the one to run, you're welcome to use it. 

Offline Saleen Shadows

• The Succubus, The Slave, Everyones favorite Shape Shifter, Z's cuddle buddy, The Cleaner of Freak's mansion, The slave at the King's feet, The one at the end of the Shadow's Chain, The Outlaws Outlaw.
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Somewhere, possibly stalking your profile to see if it needs cleaning, or maybe I'm the shadow flying in the night singing the siren's song.
  • Abuse me in every way sexually possible.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2014, 08:17:21 PM »
Out of curiosity, as I like to try out different races per game‚ what all races would actually be playable? Just curious. I do have an idea for a dark and wood elf mix however have been told that no mother would survive the ordeal that a dark elf male would put them through. In reference to DND Second Edition.

Offline VekseidTopic starter

« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2014, 08:41:55 PM »
Out of curiosity, as I like to try out different races per game‚ what all races would actually be playable? Just curious. I do have an idea for a dark and wood elf mix however have been told that no mother would survive the ordeal that a dark elf male would put them through. In reference to DND Second Edition.

Given how submissive drow men are, I kindof doubt that viewpoint even for the established settings where drow are evil. Even beyond that though, it's a homebrew world - we can come up with what we like.

Oddly though I think getting a good race spread is fairly important, compared to classes. I'd probably discourage mixes like that and instead suggest looking over the featured/uncommon races instead and integrate them into the world : ) Including work out how drow operate in the first place, etc.

Offline Apple of Eris

« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2014, 12:09:42 AM »
Depending on what medium is being used, I'd still be interested, though I'd have to stick to E because I can't really commit to meeting at a specific time online regularly. If that worked, I'd totally be interested in making a Sylph character since it looks like elf is taken (curse you for standing in the way of my elf fetish! j/k )

Offline Muse

• Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2014, 02:14:16 AM »
  I'm still willing to give running this a shot. 

Offline VekseidTopic starter

« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2014, 04:17:22 AM »
  I'm still willing to give running this a shot.

I'm involved in Nanowrimo at the moment, but what I was thinking of doing was setting up a sort of living campaign deal, where rather than specific sessions, players would decide what they did for a given week, and if desired set aside sessions to work out conflict over chat with other players/GMs.

Offline Blinkin

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2014, 09:44:28 AM »
As much as I would love to get back into a table-top style game, I don't have, IE: don't use, skipe and shy away from anything resembling audio communication for a number of reasons. Add into the equasion that I would have to likely disappear for about 15 minutes of every hour and it would just not be worth anything less than actually sitting down with people in a real-world room.

But damn I miss it.