You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 01:59:03 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Craving some interracial RPs (M for F)  (Read 225 times)

Offline RetsuTopic starter

Craving some interracial RPs (M for F)
« on: September 23, 2014, 01:30:30 PM »
Recently, I have started to get a craving for some interracial RPs after a few little things here and there sprinkled throughout some stories. I have a few pairing ideas and maybe a little snippet of what I would like to do, but not really anything more than that as I am the kind of person who much rather prefers to brainstorm with a partner and create a story we'll both like. Also, I'm not really looking for story-driven RPs and mostly sex-driven(a majority will be one-shots unless we decided to go further); however, if your idea is good then I will accept something story-driven.

Quickly, the pairings
Black guy/white girl
White guy/black girl

Now then, while I am more than happy to take my usual small and petite girl with small breasts; I have recently started to expand my horizons and go for a bimbo look and would love it you could play a busty milf with a great ass, or just a busty girl in general with a huge ass. Maybe a BBW character as well, but she would have to be appealing to me in order for me to go with that. A quick note though is that I would prefer all ideas to be either consensual or semi-NC(YC wants MC, but just needs a little persuasion before she will willingly drop her pants) as I am not a huge fan of full on NC, and you will have to have an amazing idea for me to even consider it.

Some kinks I would like to include would be humiliation(maybe some degradation) and titfucking(mostly for the busty characters).

Now, again I don't have any real ideas besides a few role pairings but again; that is because I like to brainstorm with partners. It allows us to create a story with both like. So while I might add ideas that come to me, I will just type up my accepted pairings first.

Son's friend(18-21) x Friend's mom
Young/Criminal(18-21) x Policewoman(Definitely something semi-NC)
Teacher x Student(Roles reversible)
Boss x Employee(Roles reversible)
Any pairings you can suggest that would work well would be appreciated too.