You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 02:26:30 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Craving excitement after a long departure (female LF male or female)  (Read 411 times)

Offline naughtyprincess6962Topic starter

Hello everyone, I have been away for quite some time and I am really looking forward to...getting back into the swing of things. It has been a while since I have had any role playing stories and at the moment I am craving some excitement from role playing. I will update my O/O's page very soon but I am looking for someone who isn't afraid to take charge of a situation. Overall I am looking for something of a more 'rough' nature, but that doesn't mean that I am not willing to engage in something more light -hearted if the story line strikes my interest.

I usually enjoy roleplays that are more story-driven, but saying that, I am more than willing to do something shorter with a quicker pace, bringing the smut if that is what my partner would prefer.. I only play female roles because it is what I feel most comfortable doing but I don't mind which gender my partner or the character they are portraying are. I prefer to be a submissive character as I have tried a more dominant approach and don't feel that I portray it that well.

I prefer fantasy settings, ranging from medieval or more supernatural etc.but I would be more than happy to hear any ideas, if you feel like we could have a good time together send me a pm with some ideas and we will see what we can do ;)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 08:42:47 AM by naughtyprincess6962 »

Re: Craving excitement after a long departure (female LF male or female)
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2014, 04:13:05 AM »
Bump :)

Re: Craving excitement after a long departure (female LF male or female)
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2015, 07:07:15 AM »
It's been a long time but I'm back so bump ;)