You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 12:19:45 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: E briefly down  (Read 311 times)

Offline consortium11Topic starter

E briefly down
« on: September 22, 2014, 02:02:37 PM »
I recorded it at 19:53 GMT.

Instead of the forums it went to splash page with a message talking about a planned downtime on 14 February 2014 (I should have thought to take a screenshot but sadly forgot).

Back by 20:00 GMT.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 06:14:46 PM by consortium11 »

Offline Rogue

• The Bratling ~ her Mx ~ they/them unless other pronouns/gender are specified please~
  • Champion
  • Addict
  • ~Edenmon Master~ ~GenderFluid~
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: E briefly down
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 02:05:30 PM »
Isolated event? I've been bouncing all over E for the past half hour without it going down.

Online Thesunmaid

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2014, 03:12:28 PM »
I have found this website useful in trouble shooting since sometimes its your server and not theirs that's down.

http://www.isup.me/

Offline Bloodied Porcelain

• E's Masked Lady ~ Swamp Witch ~ Sisterkitten ~ Little Red ~ Crowley ~ Baby Girl ~ Muse Crack ~ Code Monkey ~ LLS ~ Favorite ~ Good Girl ~ Pointe Shoes & Combat Boots
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Captain Of Team Fuck Up Your Sheets
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2014, 05:49:50 PM »
I had the same thing happen to me earlier, though it was only down for a few minutes at most, because only two or three minutes of refreshing seemed necessary before it was back up.

Online Oreo

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2014, 06:58:24 PM »
A few nights ago I had trouble trying to get E to load for several hours. It was 'down for me'.

Offline Missy

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2014, 01:21:38 AM »
I had a problem a few days ago where I was unable to access the forums for twelvish hours. Everytime I went to a forums url it gave me a 'no data recieved' message. However during this event with me apparently other people were able to access and post on the forums just fine as there are timestamped posts all over the place during the entire time for me. Could there be some other issue that's affected some members but not all of them at once somehow?

Offline Vekseid

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2014, 11:00:33 AM »
Sometimes a transit provider's router will go haywire. You can call your ISP or contact me and we can try forwarding it to people who can forward it to someone who can do something about it, but often they already know.