Our Colorful Neighborhood (LGBT+, straight friendly | accepting 2F 3M 8T*)

Started by Lyron, September 21, 2014, 07:15:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Letrixia

Now I don't know if to make her a student  or the owner of the adult store or just a employee. Would it be alright if another person take the reigns of the adult store while my character is just a employee there?

Lyron

Okay, finished typing up stuff for the bar (The Harp), the club (Eden), and the restaurant (The Dinner Table).

OOC thread. IC thread should be up within the hour.

Quote from: Letrixia on October 25, 2014, 03:10:30 PM
Now I don't know if to make her a student  or the owner of the adult store or just a employee. Would it be alright if another person take the reigns of the adult store while my character is just a employee there?
Sure, we can leave the manager as an NPC until if and when someone wants to take the position.

Also, when it comes to your character's living arrangements, there were apartments listed in the first post, but I think we're going to limit it to Parker Commons and The Kensington. A few characters have had their characters living over some of the stores, though, so that's also an option. :-)

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

Lyron

Quote from: GaGa88 on October 25, 2014, 11:37:11 AM
So we are going to go with Parker Commons being a multi-building complex, so rooms will have a leading number to denote which building the room is in (1101, 2101, etc.). We will start off with three buildings for now. I know it might not matter a whole lot, but did you want to choose which building Isis is in?

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Letrixia

Hitomi Hiruma

Nicknames: Hito, Hiru
Sex: Female
Birthday: July, 18th
Height: 5'04"
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Residence: Parker Commons, (you pick room and floor)

Personality: To most people Hiru is an upbeat crazy girl, however those who can see deep inside the persona of a person would easily notice that she is just a depressed young woman masking herself in order to make others happy. Being the kind of woman who does her best to see a smile or a laugh from other people made her really loved back in Japan. When asked about her own personal life she always tries to change the theme or the discussion, shift it in another direction.

Bio: Hitomi was born in a very small town in the outskirts of Tokyo Japan. Ever since little she has been in the recieving end of bullies and people judging her because of her early likes in woman.  When she tried to confess to a girl the entire school knew about it and started making fun of her, bullying her and taking away her lunch money. High school for Hiruma was hell at least until an event happened that would change her way of acting forever.  Everybody would change the way that they thought about her from that moment on.

She was sorrounded one night while on the way home and she was robbed and stabbed three times. Leaving her for dead they didn't really saw one of the girls on Hitomi's school around, after they left the girl helped Hitomi by calling the ambulance and sticking with her. The sight of her own blood triggered a phobia that would never disappear from that point on, she was afraid of mostly her own blood and got really worried if the blood of a friend showed even from a small wound. Since that day she picked up on self defence and started working out, going from a fat otaku to one of the sexiest girls in school.

However that didn't stopped there, she still had in mind the suffering from back when she was a fat otaku so she used her new knowledge to defend nerds and geeks from bullies causing quite a lot of black eyes in both male and females alike. Nearly not graduating because of all the fights she managed to get through high school and quickly went to the USA in search for dreams.  Attending college there she mayored in Finance and then decided to move to a small town for awhile and try to live some sort of a happy life before her adult life started.

- Music: She finds refuge in music, she has an amazing singing voice and knows how to play guitar. To her Music is a way to get out of reality so she is always singing or humming to herself while she thinks.

- Anime/Gaming: She loves video games and Anime, they take her to a world outside of her own and permits her to imagine wonderful things.

- Martial Arts: Learning martial arts back where she is from she often keeps in shape and tries her best to keep her figure as well. She uses Martial Arts as a takeout of any anger issues she might have.

- Drawing: Just a hobby she has when the internet or TV is not functioning.

Dislikes:

- Bullies: She hates bullies or people that just make fun of or take advantage of others. She is very known back in Japan for getting into fist fights with bullies, sometimes she wins sometimes she don't but she always gets in the middle to try to protect her friends.

- Blood [Hemophobia]: She has a very intense phobia of too much blood especially blood coming from her own body. She tends to freeze, sweat and scream without control for even an injury that will take a couple of stitches.

- Heights: She hates heights reason why she will not go in a roller-coaster anytime soon.

- Obsessed: Once she gets into something it's really difficult to get her mind out of that thing. She is very stubborn and will pursue it in order to find the truth.

Ons||Offs: Clicky

Played By: Letrixia

Chrystal

Quote from: Haru329 on October 25, 2014, 02:12:54 PM
Really? Putting group games in solos doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. You'd think a game would get more notice by others if the thread(s) are in the group boards, but then again, I guess for some roleplays, they might not necessarily be looking for new players to be able to join mid-game.

If you read the instructions in the tool-tip when you hover over each board in the main menu, the "solo" boards are for "games encompassed in a single thread". "Small Groups" are for "games of less than 1000 posts (that's IC posts only) on multiple threads", and the "Big Groups" are for games of 1000+ posts housed on sub boards.

QuoteAnd I was going to say a single low rise building with 10 apartments per floor, but...man, that picture seems a little too good to pass up for a gayborhood. I might just have to get rid of the middle class apartment and leave it to Parker Commons and The Kensington. XD So...yeah, we'll go with that. The pic shows a few more buildings, but we'll limit it to four for now to keep the characters fairly contained. There would be one- and two- bedroom apartments. The apartments are on the second, third and fourth floors of each building. How many apartments do those buildings seem to be holding, do you think? Four per floor?

How does all that sound?

Looking at those buildings, I'd say two per floor, and each apartment is double depth...

Look at the windows!

Actually, I have a great deal of difficulty with that apartment block even visualising how the internal layout works, I only posted the image because it looked pretty and as an example!

In all honesty, while I think there should be the other two complexes, I think you would have a better game if you restricted people to living in just the one... Excepting those characters living "above the shop". However, that's just me.

However, that doesn't answer the question. I don't think it matters at all what the block looks like, nor what the apartments look like. Just assume that there are at least two blocks, and each block has 10 apartments in, two per floor over five floors. Maggie lives in the ground-floor apartment in block 1, which is numbered as "000". The other three ground-floor spots are taken up with the communal areas - laundry, lounge mailboxes and bins.

so the apartments look like this...

Appt 109Appt 110Appt 209Appt 210
Appt 107Appt 108Appt 207Appt 208
Appt 105Appt 106Appt 205Appt 206
Appt 103Appt 104Appt 203Appt 204
Appt 101Appt 102Appt 201Appt 202
Appt 000L'dry Gap LoungeBins/Mail

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Chrystal

Quote from: Haru329 on October 25, 2014, 03:55:29 PM
So we are going to go with Parker Commons being a multi-building complex, so rooms will have a leading number to denote which building the room is in (1101, 2101, etc.). We will start off with three buildings for now. I know it might not matter a whole lot, but did you want to choose which building Isis is in?

I wish it didn't take me so long to post stuff like that... The way I set it up, no-one has to change room numbers...

Appt 109 - Isis Aria HastingsAppt 110Appt 209Appt 210
Appt 107Appt 108Appt 207 - Gabriel HollowayAppt 208
Appt 105Appt 106 - Eiryn GrimAppt 205Appt 206
Appt 103Appt 104Appt 203Appt 204
Appt 101Appt 102Appt 201 - Hitomi HirumaAppt 202 - Trent Austin Wilde
Appt 000 - Margaret Francis HollowayLaundry Covered walkway LoungeBins/Mail

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Lyron

Quote from: Chrystal on October 25, 2014, 04:06:06 PM
I guess I never really paid much attention to the tool-tips. I've read them before, but I see "group" so I think "group games go here" and "solo" is "1x1s go here," or maybe very small group games.

And yes, we're limiting it to Parker Commons and The Kensington. I'd rather keep the luxury one in case anyone wants to play upperclass.

So if I'm understanding right, then, 2 is block two and 1 is block one?

Who's Gabriel?

I think Eiryn
[/quote]

Quote from: Letrixia on October 25, 2014, 04:03:55 PM
Looks good. :-)

Random generator says 201 for her room.

I'll make sure she gets up on the character thread soon!

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Chrystal

Quote from: Haru329 on October 25, 2014, 04:39:52 PM
I guess I never really paid much attention to the tool-tips. I've read them before, but I see "group" so I think "group games go here" and "solo" is "1x1s go here," or maybe very small group games.

Well, basically, yes, because most group games will have an OOC thread anyway, and it is rare to put a 1x1 game over more than one thread, but it is possible to run a group by PM or use the recruitment thread as the OOC, and to have a 1x1 game with more than one thread...

QuoteAnd yes, we're limiting it to Parker Commons and The Kensington. I'd rather keep the luxury one in case anyone wants to play upperclass.

I don't think anyone is that snobbish!

QuoteSo if I'm understanding right, then, 2 is block two and 1 is block one?

If that's okay with you, you're the GM. Can add a block 3 if you want. It's more med-rise than low-rise, with 5 floors of apartments (6 in total). I think the way I have it set up avoids confusion regarding floor numbering too, so Europeans like me can play without getting confused... We number floors from 0, where you number from 1 for some reason known only to the colonial mind! *chuckles*

QuoteWho's Gabriel?

Maggie's Mother...
Quote from: Chrystal on October 23, 2014, 04:32:06 AM
Her mother still lives in Parker Commons, in apartment 207.

QuoteI think Eiryn

Hmm?

Random generator says 201 for her room.

I'll make sure she gets up on the character thread soon!

201. Want to steal that code, and put it somewhere, haru?

Letrixia

Lyron

IC thread!

I need to clean up the first post of this thread, but...I'll do that later tonight or tomorrow. xD Building the IC thread was enough for a few minutes.

Quote from: Chrystal on October 25, 2014, 04:53:55 PM
Well, basically, yes, because most group games will have an OOC thread anyway, and it is rare to put a 1x1 game over more than one thread, but it is possible to run a group by PM or use the recruitment thread as the OOC, and to have a 1x1 game with more than one thread...
Yeah, that does make sense.

I don't think anyone is that snobbish!
You never know! :D

If that's okay with you, you're the GM. Can add a block 3 if you want. It's more med-rise than low-rise, with 5 floors of apartments (6 in total). I think the way I have it set up avoids confusion regarding floor numbering too, so Europeans like me can play without getting confused... We number floors from 0, where you number from 1 for some reason known only to the colonial mind! *chuckles*
Nah, with there being twenty rooms, two blocks are enough for now.

Starting with zero seems so bizarre to me. XD Zero is nothing while one is the start of something (or the loneliest number you will ever know).

Maggie's Mother...
Ah, I thought she might've been an NPC for Margaret.

201. Want to steal that code, and put it somewhere, haru?
Already did. ;D

Thanks for the table!

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Letrixia

Forgot the adult store but you can do that later on :)

Lyron

Oh! Right!

We'll need a name, a blurb, and hours. Since you are the one who requested it, that information is primarily up to you, but others might be willing to help out if you want help. :-)

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Letrixia

Name: Lustful Minds
Blurb: Huh?
Hours: 2PM- 11:00PM?

Lyron

Lustful Minds sounds like a good name. :D

The blurb is what the shop does/sells and what it looks like if a picture isn't used--the other businesses have them, if you need actual examples. The blurb can be as detailed or as simple as you want so long as it's no longer than two paragraphs. Sorry, I should've explained.

Are those hours for every day of the week?

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Letrixia

I was thinking that it could be devided into two segments, a playroom where there is all sorts of sex toys and bondage equipment and the actual store. The Playroom would be a place where couples go and have fun with the materials provided after paying for set amount of hours.

Chrystal

Quote from: Letrixia on October 25, 2014, 05:54:10 PM
The Playroom would be a place where couples go and have fun with the materials provided after paying for set amount of hours.

Is Hito-Chan included in that, or does she cost extra?

Letrixia

Letrixia

Playroom

Mainroom

NSFW

Chrystal

Damn, that's one BIG play room!

Just a thought, Letrixia, you might want to put those pics behind a NSFW spoiler? *shrug*

Lyron

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Nico

For the moment, I cannot think up anything decent for a character, I'm sorry. I am not too much of a Halloween fan, either. I will keep an eye on this, though. Maybe sometimes later. Have fun, all! :-)

Lyron

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Bibliophilia

Hey!  I'm considering joining.  I was sort of thinking of playing a former professional Domme, and was wondering if you'd be cool with her being the owner of the adult toy shop?

I'm waffling back and forth between making her trans or just a pansexual man who enjoys dressing as a woman.  Those tend to be my favorite things to play.

Lyron

Quote from: Bibliophilia on October 26, 2014, 05:29:22 PM
Hey!  I'm considering joining.  I was sort of thinking of playing a former professional Domme, and was wondering if you'd be cool with her being the owner of the adult toy shop?

I'm waffling back and forth between making her trans or just a pansexual man who enjoys dressing as a woman.  Those tend to be my favorite things to play.

Hi there! :-)

Yes, being the adult toy shop's owner is totally fine. I'll replace the NPC with your character once the sheet's in.

I like those character ideas. Having a character who doesn't (quite?) identify as cis will be nice. :D

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Bibliophilia

Emerson Carter

Nicknames: Emmie, Miss Emmie
Sex: Trans-woman
Birthday: March 23rd
Height: 6'1"
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Occupation: Owner of Lustful Minds/Professional Domme/Fetish Fashion Designer
Residence: Parker Commons, Apt# 103

Appearance Details: Emmie is a trans-woman, meaning that she has small breasts as a result of a hormone regimen, but also still has male genitalia.  It's rare to see her dressed as a man, and even when she is, her features and figure are clearly more feminine than not.  She adores wigs, so her hair changes drastically from day to day.

Personality: Emmie is a brilliant woman with a deep, inner reserve of strength and confidence.  Her natural sweetness and genuine love of people makes her easy to approach, despite the fact that her appearance can be somewhat intimidating to some.  Those who have seen her in her Miss Emmie mode know she can be tough, turning her gentle nature off and becoming quite the harsh mistress, when that's desired by her client or partner.  But, typically she is a soft-spoken, affectionate ball of love and cleverness.  She is also known for being a bit of a clean-freak.

Bio: Emmie was around six or seven when she began to understand she wasn't like other boys and girls.  They all seemed quite comfortable in their skin and happy to exist in the gender roles that society and birth had assigned to them.  Emmie was never like that.  She didn't feel entirely comfortable in either role, but she definitely preferred more feminine things to the rough-and-tumble stuff expected of a boy.  Her parents were surprisingly supportive of this, both of them academicians and former members of the Free Love/Anti-War movement.  They were more accepting of a child who didn't conform to expectations, so Emmie was allowed to grow up as herself, without pressure from her parents.

This doesn't mean her life was easy.  Other adults, children and even family members often reacted negatively toward her.  However, with her parents loving support and the knowledge that no matter what anyone else said, she was happier living the way she wanted, she was able to weather the cruelty. She was forced to transfer schools in her Junior year, when several boys cornered her in the boy's locker room after gym and beat her rather badly, then urinated on her as she was curled on the floor in the fetal position.  Her parents pressed charges, but the boys got off relatively light, and the comments about how Emmie was 'asking for a beating' or 'probably enjoyed it' shocked Emmie's parents.  They ended up taking her out of school and home-schooling her until graduation.

Emmie attended an art school to get her degree in fashion design, and supported herself by becoming a member of a local dungeon, and serving first as a professional sub, before graduating to Domme.  She loved the work, the freedom to choose her own clients, to live as herself and work as herself and...well, the money wasn't bad, either.  While she was working there, she began making clothing for the other women and men in the dungeon.  Her fashion education and her love of fetish wear seemed to be a perfect match, and by the time she graduated from college, she had a burgeoning line of fetish wear, including specially designed clothing for trans-men and trans-women to fit their bodies comfortably, while still looking as good as the clothing for cis-individuals.

A year ago, she used her savings to purchase the storefront that became Lustful Minds, and moved to Chicago to run her own business.  She still provides professional Domme services to those who come into the shop and want to use the playroom.  Sometimes she acts more as a teacher, or guide, and sometimes she is in her full Miss Emmie role.  There is no sex, of course.  She has been working too hard to establish the store and settle into the city to even think about a relationship, but now that things have settled down and are going well, that might change.

Likes: Latex, Wigs, K-Pop, Japanese sweets, the scent of cedar wood, delicious food, fuzzy pajamas, cuddly animals, bold artwork
Dislikes: Cold feet, hatred and cruelty, willful ignorance, bugs, Japanese horror movies, people who have no sense of humor, breaking a heel, runs in her stockings

Ons: Intelligence, kindness, S/switches, adventurous lovers, respect (All others are here.)
Offs: Listed here.

Additional Images

Played By: Bibliophilia