You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

May 27, 2018, 08:37:28 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Trump  (Read 89461 times)

Offline VekseidTopic starter

Re: Trump
« Reply #3225 on: May 13, 2018, 12:59:09 PM »
Nothing says America First like putting Chinese jobs first.

...a Chinese company has to shut down over violating sanctions against Iran and North Korea. Trump has a sad.

Offline Missy

« Reply #3226 on: May 13, 2018, 02:22:31 PM »
Putin, Kim, Xi, Trump just admires people with an obviously excessive amount of power.

Someone should go up to him and try to explain to him the meaning of the term "subtlety", maybe his brain will literally explode and we will all spared the agony of this level of stupidity . . . sure would hate to have to be that janitor.

Offline Oniya

« Reply #3227 on: May 13, 2018, 02:31:24 PM »
Putin, Kim, Xi, Trump just admires people with an obviously excessive amount of power.

Someone should go up to him and try to explain to him the meaning of the term "subtlety", maybe his brain will literally explode and we will all spared the agony of this level of stupidity . . . sure would hate to have to be that janitor.

Or he might suffer an attack of cerebral apoplexy.  Those are pretty clean.

Online gaggedLouise

• Quim Queen | Collaborative juicy writer | Dasha's skirted secretary
  • Champion
  • Enchanter
  • Bound, gagged and unarmed but still dangerous.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3228 on: May 13, 2018, 03:23:44 PM »

Like this? :P (content warning: gore at end)

Offline TheGlyphstone

« Reply #3229 on: May 13, 2018, 03:51:26 PM »

It's just how he thinks. As both he and his supporters trumpet, he is not a politician and has no experience in politics. He's a businessman, a CEO. His entire life has been spent in a world where he has near-absolute power, and all he needs to have something done is to say he wants it done and write a check to pay for it. Trying to work the political system where other people's opinions and desires matter is entirely alien to his worldview, so naturally he gravitates towards admiration and envy of executives who essentially run their countries like a businessman runs his company.

Offline Regina Minx

« Reply #3230 on: May 15, 2018, 09:22:19 PM »
bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaa hahaha

Online gaggedLouise

• Champion
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3231 on: May 16, 2018, 08:49:44 AM »
bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaa hahaha

Wha...FAKE NEWS!!! ;D

Online gaggedLouise

• Champion
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3232 on: Yesterday at 05:58:18 PM »
This guy also tried to ask Trump a question on current affairs... :) (there's been a bit too many parody clips built on the "Hitler rant" scene from Der Untergang, but this is a really cool variation - and for once it doesn't make use of the famous rant scene).