You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 21, 2018, 05:49:35 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

"We Are Not More Than Friends"
Congratulations "Ravensahnk & Blinkin" for completing your RP!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Trump  (Read 124240 times)

Online Tolvo

Re: Trump
« Reply #4075 on: Today at 03:01:21 AM »
Welp at least it will give us some schadenfreude if after he is president he gets prosecuted for any of the horrible things he's done and gets thrown in jail.

Online gaggedLouise

• Quim Queen | Collaborative juicy writer | Dasha's skirted secretary
  • Champion
  • Addict
  • Bound, gagged and unarmed but still dangerous.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #4076 on: Today at 03:04:43 AM »
Welp at least it will give us some schadenfreude if after he is president he gets prosecuted for any of the horrible things he's done and gets thrown in jail.

If that does happen (first US president ever to be thrown in jail after his term!) I would love to see some of his amassed wealth being confiscated, too. That would be morally just right (not sure about the legal aspects though)... :P

Online Tolvo

« Reply #4077 on: Today at 03:06:46 AM »
Taking the wealthy away from horrible people who built their legacy upon stealing from others and redistributing it to those in need? Why, you're after my own heart.

Though it'd probably just go to the government, if they managed to find where enough of the money came from and the illegal practices he used to obtain it.