You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 06:55:28 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Trying Something New!  (Read 182 times)

Offline VioletPandaTopic starter

Trying Something New!
« on: September 16, 2014, 02:26:45 AM »
    Hello everyone! I am looking to expand my horizons a bit and try playing a more dominant character, female or male. I can play both genders, and have no preference as to the gender of the person I write with.
    You can be male, female, or a tree for all I care  ;)

I do however, expect decent sized posts. I realize that sometimes there isn't much to say, and that's fine, just go for quality over quantity.  :-)
  One liners might make me cry, though.
  And please, please tell me if you need to take a break from posting- I can't stress this enough.

Now, the fun stuff!
Green is for GO:
    Historical (Depending on the Era)
    Modern Fantasy

Romance (Not always, but sometimes)
   Suits and or vests for men
   Leather jackets for either gender
   Story over smut
   Flawed/Realistic character personalities

Red means No
      One liners
      Perfect characters
      Sex for the sake of sex

Above are just a few examples of things that get my motor running! Feel free to offer suggestion as to plots- I'm rather out at the moment.

A fair warning;
      I do not do parent/child incest plots and all characters must be at least 16 if there's detailed interactions.

If you're interested, please PM me with the subject 'Bubbles' to show you've read this in its entirety. Thank you!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 04:18:16 PM by LukaWolf »