The problem with Natsuko(OVA)

Started by Zeth, September 15, 2014, 08:54:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeth

The Game Pitch:When Natsuko female space pirate (Inspired by Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo) crash lands on Earth and runs into the bookish Magical Girl Sakura (inspired by Ami/Sailor Mercury from Sailor Moon) a yuri romance begins. But Havoc and chaos soon follows as villains after Ryoko and Sakura try to ruin their day. Can these two count on their friends and save the day together?

The Information: This game uses the OVA RPG. It follows the rule of zero for character creation and heroic advancement. The game will be in the Elliquiy section Bondage, Exotic, Small Group. Characters could be fellow magical girls, friends of either character, or some one dragged into this chaos. But they have to get along and no dick characters that fight with the rest f the party allowed.

Link to OVA.
http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/133493/OVA-The-Anime-RolePlaying-Game

Mad Panda will be playing Natsuko and I will be playing Sakura. Feel free to respond here with questions or apply.

Kunoichi

Hmm.  The new edition is out?

*does a quick google search*

Ah, yes, it finally is. ^^ Nice.  I'll have to look into it a little more later on this evening.  You can definitely count me as tentatively interested, though.  Maybe I could be a local rich girl with a highly-skilled maidservant or two...

Zeth

Right, well is she a fellow Magical Girl or just a friend that is awesome?

Kunoichi

Probably just a friend who is awesome, rather than a magical girl.  I'm thinking most of her build would be sunk into having one or two servants who are much more capable than she is in areas other than social skill.  Sort of like a pokemon trainer, only with maids. :P

Idlewyld

Today's a busy day for me. Give me one more to try and get a character out to you.

Zeth

Okay I'll get a sheet for Sakura up soon then.

Here is a link to a Fillable Character Sheet pdf.

http://wiseturtle.razornetwork.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12360

MadPanda

Natsuko is racked, loaded, and ready for mecha...err, bear.   ;D

For the record, I just swapped a few features on Karis and dropped her Companion for something more suitable.  So...Ryoko-light.
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Zeth

For the record this is Sailor Moon Meets Tenchi Muyo  type game. We are playing in Modern Anime Japan. Aliens, Magic, and all sorts of supernatural stuff exists.

Idlewyld

I'm thinking of making my character Natsuko's friendly rival from the Intergalactic Space Patrol. Would that work here?

MadPanda

Reasonably friendly, sure...especially if the statute of limitations just ran out.   ;D

In Memory of Bishrook

Zeth

Right, So we got only One Magical Girl. Anyone else want to play the bookish Magical Girl? I usually don't GM and be a Party member.

Kunoichi

You're looking for someone to play the role of Sakura?  I wouldn't mind playing that character instead, if you'd rather not GM and play at the same time.

Sorry I haven't submitted a character yet, by the way. ^^; Life's been a bit hectic for me recently.

Zeth

Quote from: Kunoichi on September 19, 2014, 12:24:28 AM
You're looking for someone to play the role of Sakura?  I wouldn't mind playing that character instead, if you'd rather not GM and play at the same time.

Sorry I haven't submitted a character yet, by the way. ^^; Life's been a bit hectic for me recently.

Don't be sorry. No one has submitted a character sheet or any hard stats yet besides MadPanda to be honest. Well Kunoichi  will play the role of Sakura then. You can change her name if you like.

MadPanda

In Memory of Bishrook

Zeth

A newly approved character has joined the mix!

Player:Idlewyld
Name: Midori Aoi
Concept: Galactic Police Officer/Natsuko's Rival
Appearance:

MadPanda

Yaaay!  I mean...awww, maaaaaan, not HER again...

In Memory of Bishrook

Zeth

It has been voiced that the game seems to focus on Sakura and Natsuko and other characters will be like a third wheel. How can we keep that from happening?

MadPanda

Ironically, as this was originally going to be a one-on-one, that's more or less a valid concern.

Solution one--no pair bonding!

In Memory of Bishrook

Kunoichi

Zeth

Soon as Kunohi submits a sheet I'll kick this off.

MadPanda

In Memory of Bishrook

Zeth

Well I got 2 finished sheets and one still being tweaked. I'll get the opening post up either tonight or tommorow

Kunoichi

I believe my sheet's been finished and approved, so...

Player: Kunoichi
Name: Sakura
Concept: Bookish Magical Girl
Appearance: