Guarded Treasures [M for F/other]

Started by dragonsen, September 15, 2014, 09:02:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonsen

10/23/2023 Update

Obviously something is wrong with how I write or interact with others. I've lost count of the number of times partners have said "It's not you, it's me." Like the dumb ass I am, I believe them. Of course, that's only 1/10 of those that I talk with. The rest go through the whole plot process on their own plot ideas. I post my initial response then it's crickets playing their dirge for my time. So, if you are even bothering to waste your time here, don't. Go somewhere else. Doms are a dime a dozen on E.

Thank you for taking the time to browse over my plot ideas. In the past, I was usually the one to read over these posts looking for someone who had a plot I was interested in. I suspect that will still be the case but I have a few ideas that I need to put down. If any of them interest you, please don't hesitate to contact me. If you wish to know more about my writing style, I direct you to my story list and my Ons/Offs page which are located in my Signature. Please note also that I am willing to finish one of my stories on hold listed in My Stories post. This list is copied below. Please also note that this means that if you do not want anyone else to finish a story you may start with me, you have two options. First, finish the story with me. ;) Second, let me know of your wishses that no one else writes in our story. Those wishes will be honored. Yeah, fuck all that. Stop wasting your time with me.

Currently, I am one of the Volunteers in the Volunteer Auction. Here are my Auction Ideas. I will post my plot ideas here once the Auction is complete. So head on over and bid! Just click on the graphic in my signature for the entire Auction board. Auction Ended 10/5/2014

LDS RS EQ YW YM Mutual Laurel Priest
If you know how all of those reference ties together then I have a plot idea to run past you. It requires some very specific personal knowledge and experience in order to get the story I'm looking for. Send me a PM and we can discuss it in more detail.

The whole reason you are even reading this thread. These are just some ideas I have. I'm open to much more than just these.
Plot Ideas
Olympus Has Fallen : Thread Coauthor: Bella90 Codes: M/F, Incest (Inactive)
Curse of Poseidon : Thread Coauthor: Nymphadora Codes: M/F, Romance (Inactive) ; Redux Coauthor: maoaqua Codes: Non-consent, M/F
Office Party : Improving Job Site Morale Coauthor: TrickstersGirl Codes: M/F, Noncon (Canceled 09/0/2018)
High School Jinx : Thread (Canceled)
The MILF
Blackmailed Cuckold
Scout Mom
Body Programming
Sexual Magic
Twelve Days of Christmas Codes: BDSM & Incest
Gemini Project : Thread Coauthor: psyche78 Codes: M/F, Teacher/Student, Incest (Canceled)
Fighting the Beasts
Immortal Outcast
Waking the Parents for Christmas Codes: Incest

These stories are currently being written. Constructive feedback from others is always encouraged.
Active Stories
A Game of Trickery and Love Coauthor: FlowerMagnolia Codes: M/F, Vampire, BDSM, humiliation, fisting, slavery, romance (Canceled 07/11/21 Resumed 11/17/22)
The Peace Treaty Coauthor: Ravensahnk Codes: M/F, Bondage, humiliation, non-con, public

[/i]

I am willing to rewrite these plots with a new writing partner or resume with the old one. I have not received any reply from my coauthor so I am unsure if they ever plan to resume or not.
Inactive Stories

Udderly Bizarre TrainingCoauthor: Pandorarose3 Codes M/F, M/f, f/F, F/F, BDSM, NC, Beast, Body Mod, Cow girl, Extreme
Step-Daughter's Consequences Coauthor: Secretwriter Codes: M/f, Incest, NC, Romance
Homeward Bound Coauthor: Mnemosyne Codes: M/F, BDSM, Incest (Multiple forms), Gangbang, Exhibitionism, Romance, Pregnancy
Baker's Secret Coauthor: Snapespersephone Codes: M/F, Incest (Aunt/Nephew), Blackmail, NC
Red Riding Hood Coauthor: Nyra Codes: M/F Werewolf, Cousin Incest, Romance
Substitute Coauthor: Sujini Codes: M/f, Teacher/Student, Romance
Task for Demons and Angels Coauthor: GingerOne Codes: M/F, Demon/Angel
Bounty Hunter's Bonus Coauthor: Falcons tia Codes: M/F, F/F, M/F/F, M/M/F, BDSM, Vampire, NC, Romance
Darker Pleasures of Windward Castle Coauthor: Carriekara Codes: M/F, Ghost, BDSM, NC, Romance, Gangbang
Rose Cottage Coauthors are numerous Applicants Codes: Romance
Heist Part 1 Coauthors: kaz, lovelygirl, sleepingferret, Rog The Rake, Writersblockade; Part 2 Coauthors: kaz, lovelygirl, Writersblockade, The Fifth Master, Gav Codes:  Hardcore BDSM, Beastiality, NC
Biting Off More Than You Can Chew Coauthor: kaz Codes: M/F, BDSM, Were, Romance (This story was originally posted outside of Elliquiy.)
Phoenix Rising From the Ashes Coauthor: Sarah Morgan Codes: M/F, Vampire, Romance, Reincarnation, Witchcraft
Living with the Lisbons Coauthor: RedEve Codes: M/F, M/M/F, M/F/F, M/M/F/F, Incest, Age gap (Story Lottery Pairing)
The Unknown Heir Coauthor: Stella Maris Codes: M/F, BDSM, Beast, Fantasy, Monster, romance, multiple partners, Incest (half siblings)
Forbidden Lovers Coauthor: Semper Fi Codes: M/f, Romance, beast, D/s, Bondage, Costumes, orgasm control/denial
Curse of Poseidon Redux Coauthor: maoaqua Codes: Non-consent, M/F

The following are Canceled stories or ones that have been halted due to mutual consent of all writing partners. If you wish to resume any of these with me or rewrite them, please let me know.
Canceled Stories

Canine Attraction Coauthor: Lata Paine Codes: Beast/F, Non-con, Rape, Pet Training (Added: 06/24/2015) (Canceled 9/5/2018)
High School Jinx Coauthor: RampantDesires Codes: m/f, Romance (Moved: 06/24/2015) (Canceled 9/5/2018)
Chemistry Project Coauthor: whtbitch4u2own Codes: m/f, NC, Blackmail, Romance (Paused 08/25/2014) (Canceled 9/5/2018)
Impromptu Modeling Coauthor: playfullchick76 Codes: M/F, F/F, BDSM, Romance, Blackmail, NC, Breast Torture/Play (On hold: 9/3/2013) (Canceled 9/1/2018)
Ice Queen Coauthor: swiggy3000 Codes: M/F, BDSM, Blackmail, NC, Forced Weight Gain, Romance (Moved 06/15/2013)(Canceled 9/5/2018)
Nightmare Turned Around Coauthor: Babygirl1990  Codes: M/F, NC, Kidnapping, BDSM (Canceled 9/2/2018)
One Wild Ride Coauthor: psyche78 Codes: M/F, Romance, College Teacher/Student, Incest Twins (Canceled 6/4/2019)
Having Blind Faith Coauthor: AngelOfDarkness (Canceled 04/20/2021)
Hunting Perfection Coauthor: Josietta Codes: M/F, BDSM, NC (Canceled 08/08/22)
Rich Boy's Play Toy Coauthor: playfullchick76 Codes: M/F, NC, Blackmail, BDSM, Forniphilia (Canceled 01/10/22)
Family Zoo Coauthor: WillowPup Codes: M/F, Incest, Bestiality, Romance (Canceled 09/21/22)
Beauty & the Beast : Thread Coauthor: ZephyrInk Codes: M/F, Modern Fantasy, Romance (Canceled 07/02/23)
Made to be a maid Coauthor: Rune Codes: Noncon, M to F transformation, humiliation (Canceled 10/10/23)

The following are stories that have been completed. I would be open to side stories or using the basic plot for a new one again.
Closed Stories

Baron Dartmouth's School of Manners: Prime Arthur Westmore's Classroom Coauthors: SecretWriter, TheWriter Codes: M/F, BDSM, Romance
Power Struggle Coauthor: AngelOfDarkness Codes: M/F, Dom/Slave, Pain, NC, Romance, Gangbang
Ancient Ones Reunited Coauthor: kaz Codes: M/F, BDSM, Were, Romance (This story was originally posted outside of Elliquiy.) (Added 9/21/2013)
Butler's Revenge Coauthor: debutante Codes: M/F, M/M, M/M/F, Forced feminization, Anal, blackmail, gloryhole, cuckold, pregnancy
Naked Truth Coauthor: Catherine7 Codes: M/F, F/F, NC, Incest, enemas, torture, multiple penetration, multiple partners

(edit 9/20/14: Grammar & Auction Open)
(edit 9/25/14: reworded my Auction thread URL & Thread Title)
(edit 10/6/14: Replaced Bumps with Plot ideas)
(edit 10/20/14: Added Blackmailed Cuckold)
(edit 12/15/14: Added Scout Mom & Body Programming)
(edit 01/02/15: Added Story Urls & Modified Intro Text)
(edit 06/23/15: Added Sexual Magic & Plot List with links)
(edit 12/25/15: Added Twelve Days of Christmas)
(edit 09/05/18: Added Canceled Stories)
(edit 04/19/21: Added Inactive Stories and moved Canceled Stories)
(edit 04/20/21: Added Gemini Project, updated Codes, Canceled Having Blind Faith)
(edit 04/22/21: Added "Top" links and opened inactive plots; Added Beauty & the Beast)
(edit 04/28/21: Added spoiler tags, adjusted comment lines, and new active stories)
(edit 05/18/21: Added "Fighting the Beasts" & "Immortal Outcast")
(edit 05/28/21: Added "Curse of Poseidon Redux" to active stories)
(edit 06/14/21: Added "Naked Truth" and "Living with the Lisbons" to active stories, moved "Butler's Revenge" to completed stories)
(edit 06/22/21: Added "Improving Job Site Morale" to Office Party Plot)
(edit 06/26/21: Added "Beastly Curse" Thread to Beauty and the Beast Plot)
(edit 07/27/21: Moved "Trickery" to Canceled & "Gameshow" to completed)
(edit 01/08/22: Added "Waking the Parents for Christmas" Plot)
(edit 05/09/22: Added "Curse of Poseidon Redux" link to plot summary)
(edit 03/11/22: Moved and added several stories)
(edit 07/02/23: Canceled "Beastly Curse")
(edit 10/10/23: Moved and added some stories)
[/i]
Knowledge is the gathering of useless information - Arthvr Dragonsen
Discord: arthvrdragonsen
My Ons & Offs - My Plot Requests - My E AppKnown Absences - Story Lottery Profile - Stories

dragonsen

Olympus Has Fallen

So, you have heard that the Greek Gods are dead. I am here to tell you that is true. They ARE dead. Their tools are NOT. You and I have managed to find Olympus. Among the bones of the dead gods are their toys. We can determine who is where based on what item we find among their bones. Over here is Zeus with his lightning rod. There is Ares with his sword of war. Over there is Artemis' bow. Here is Apollo's lyre. Hephaestus is that one there next the anvil with his hammer. That must be Athena with her spear. Ah, Hades had the final drop out of his drinking horn. Quickly, we can only choose one. The old woman who told me how to get here said that whichever item we take, we receive that god's powers. We can start this one from the very start and discover Olympus or take it from the point that we choose an item. What happens next depends entirely on you.

(Plot Idea taken & Story URL added 01/02/2015)
(Story inactive 04/21/2021)

My Ons & Offs - My Plot Requests - My E AppKnown Absences - Story Lottery Profile - Stories

dragonsen

Curse of Poseidon - Won in the Volunteer Auction
Curse of Poseidon Redux

He angered Poseidon by stealing pearls from the god's bedchamber. As punishment, he was turned into a water elemental and banished to a small cove in California. He is allowed to become flesh for one hour at each low tide. In order to break the curse, he must convince a red-headed, blue-eyed woman of twenty-five years of age to marry him. In the several thousand years he has lived in the small cove, he has yet to even find a woman that can break his curse. For several centuries, not a soul came by his beach. Eventually, people began settling in the lands around but the cliffs guarding his cove made it extremely difficult to get to his beach. The few women he has met scorned him and their rejections hardened his heart. Now, in the 21st century, he is a bitter man who would rather drown the next person to set foot on his beach than talk with them. Are you willing to help him break the curse and become human once more?

(added link to story 01/02/2015)
(story inactive 04/21/2021)
(story restarted with new partner 05/28/2021)

dragonsen

Office Party

The manager of the night cleaning crew of the Merriweather Building is a bitch. She knows it. The tenants of the twelve story building know it. Her staff knows it. Even the tentative applicants know. Her staff goes home each night dreaming of ways to get back at her but they know that anything they try would mean they would be looking for a job in the morning. The pay and benefits are too good to risk it. Then fate stepped in. The team leader of the cleaning crew of the seventh floor, Jack, found something that the bitch would prefer remained hidden forever. In exchange for his silence, she agrees to being the entertainment at a monthly floor staff meeting. After their agreement, Jack has his first floor staff meeting without her presence. Progress was actually made for once. He informed the staff that the bitch has agreed, however begrudgingly, to let Jack have enough rope to hang himself with by letting him have unsupervised floor meetings.

The next month was much more interesting. After the usual meeting events finished, he started a little cooling off session and had his team start to express things they would love to do to the bitch. The first suggestions were mild. It took some prodding but eventually he managed to have one of them say they would love to spank her ass.This what what Jack was waiting for. He leaves the room for a moment and comes back in wheeling a large box. He pulls aside the black curtain hiding one end of it to reveal a woman's ass. She is obviously bound inside the box, bent over a pipe that keeps her rear exposed. All anyone can see is that derriere. Jack says that he has paid for a hooker to be a surrogate bitch and she has agreed to take whatever spanking the staff can dish out. The staff take turns whacking that ass until they are satisfied and they all go home. Jack waits until everyone is gone before letting the Bitch out of the box. Jack smiles at her and lets her know when she needs to meet him for the next month's meeting. Each month presents a new way for the staff to take their frustrations out on the "surrogate" bitch boss while Jack makes sure that her identity remains hidden.Does morale improve? Do the other floors get similar entertainment? How long does it last? Does the Bitch make life hell for the staff, knowing that they would most likely be taking it out on her at the monthly meetings? Let's find out!

***Please note that the female character requirements for this story include breast cup size of at least D as there are a number of breast tortures/bondage that may come into play.***

This plot was started but the introduction was never finished due to lack of communication from my writing partner.

dragonsen

High School Jinx - Won in Volunteer Auction, Canceled and Open for new partner

This one is a tried and true one. This ones has been bugging me since I saw this music video. It's the story of a friendship between a popular high school student and a misfit one that blossoms into true love. Cheer captain and AV nerd or football hero and Miss four eyes 4.0. Whichever one you want is just fine with me.

(added link to story 01/02/2015)
(Story canceled 9/5/2018 and listed back as open)

dragonsen

The MILF

This idea isn't as well formed as the others, probably because it can go in so many different directions. The basic idea is that a 16-year old son convinces either his own mother (preferred) or the mother of one of his friends to teach him about sex, hands-on style. How he convinces her can be consensual or blackmail. That is entirely up to you since I'm fine with either. There are character requirements in this one. She has to be married with her husband alive. She needs to be old enough to be his mother so she has to be at least sixteen years older than him. She also has to have at least C cup breasts. All other details can be negotiated.

dragonsen

Blackmailed Cuckold

This one is a twist on the usual blackmail scenario. There is a married couple where the husband is the one being blackmailed by another man. However, the blackmailer is requiring the husband to convince his wife to become the blackmailer's sex partner or slave because the husband has a hidden fantasy of becoming a cuckold. The husband cannot reveal that he is being blackmailed. The story progresses until the blackmailer can waltz into the couple's home at any time and fuck the wife right where he finds her whether the husband is watching or not even if they have visitors/company. One of the blackmailer's requirements is that the couple does NOT divorce.

Possible Twists
Twist One: The couple has a son, 16 or older. The blackmailer gets the him to play with his mother until either male, blackmailer and son, can fuck the wife in front of the husband. The son is to not know about the blackmail and is only convinced to play along by his father.

Twist Two: The couple has a daughter, 16 or older. The blackmailer gets to use the daughter just like the mother until he can fuck either female whenever and wherever he cares, even if the father and/or her boyfriend is present. The father is to convince his daughter and her boyfriend to allow whatever liberties the blackmailer wishes. The boyfriend will not be allowed to join in, just watch.

Twist Three: Combine Twist One and Twist Two, with the son and blackmailer being able to use either mother or daughter.

In any scenario, only the husband knows about the blackmail and is the only one pressured to convince the others to play along. Depending on your preferences, this could include interracial, pregnancy, and/or bestiality as well. It will not include any other partners that have not already been mentioned. I will be playing the blackmailer while you will play the wife and/or daughter. The husband and/or son can be played by either depending on your preference.

dragonsen

Scout Mom

She is a relative (mother/older sister/twin sister/aunt) of a Venture scout who has turned sixteen. She hates not being able to help his scout troop. All the scouts are sixteen or older. After talking with the Scoutmaster, she became an assistant to the troop, helping out wherever and whenever she can. They even give her a shirt that had "Property of Troop 69." Eventually it turns out that any member of the troop, youth or adult, may use her as they wish without doing any permanent damage whenever she wears the shirt.

How does she become the sex slave of a scout troop? How often does she wear the shirt? These and other questions are waiting to be answered. Let's start the troop activities.

dragonsen

Body Programming

This idea is fairly rough. It's really just a thought about being able to program another's body using a computer program or phone app. You can't control your own body though. How many others can you control? What level of changes can you do? Like I said, this plot is extremely vague. Help me flesh it out.

dragonsen

Sexual Magic

Again, this idea is rough but we can work on the details as we go. Basically, this idea is that warlocks and witches have to perform a sexual act as part of any spell they cast. The more difficult spells require acts that are more taboo. An example is in order to cast the invisibility spell, the caster needs to swallow five loads of male cum. If they wish to create a golem then they have to pull a trifecta with a sibling. These are just examples and we can modify them as needed. A whole world can be built around this.

dragonsen

Twelve Days of BDSM Christmas

This idea stems from an image I have. Due to the apparent age of someone in the picture, I can't post it on here. I'm not looking for an underage story at all. I prefer all the characters to be at least 16 anyway. Anyway, the first line of this story goes as follows. "On the first day of Christmas, my father gave to me: Mother tied to the Christmas tree." This story works best as an incest story so if that isn't your cup of tea, I'm sorry. What are the other 11 presents given to the lucky recipient? How are they used? Is Mom kept tied up for all twelve days or is she released each night?

dragonsen

Gemini Project

This one is a retelling of an aborted story, One Wild Ride. I would love to redo this story and finish it. Here's the plot.

The parents of male identical twins divorce when the boys are about 4 or 5 years old. A couple years later the mother has another set of identical twins, girls this time. Father could be the same as the first set or a different man entirely. Neither set of twins knows much about the other set except that they exist. In both sets, one twin is wild and carefree while the other is studious and reserved. The studious and reserved halves meet at a Hedonistic weekend when they are in their 20s. The two have wild sex and fall in love. The problem is that per the rules of the event, they are not using their real names and they can't exchange personal contact information so they have no hope of ever meeting again. The studious male twin is an Astronomy doctoral student that teaches Astronomy 200 to Sophomores. The studious female twin is a student in his class and they recognize each other on the first day.

Where it goes from there is up for discussion. We can follow a similar path from the original story or we can forge a new one. I'm eager to do either one.

dragonsen

Beauty & the Beast

This not your typical BATB story. This is a genderswap version. In this story, the beauty is the male while the beast is the female. What makes her a beast? Is it just a physical thing or is it her personality? Is it both? How did she become a beast? Was she cursed as a teen or born as one? What must he do to tame her or reverse the curse? This one has all sorts of pathways it can take. What pathway do you want to take with it?

dragonsen

Fighting the Beasts

This one stems from the episode "Sonnie's Edge" in Love, Death & Robots, Volume 1 on Netflix.

dragonsen

Immortal Outcast

This one stems from the episode "Snow in the Desert" in Love, Death & Robots, Volume 2 on Netflix.

dragonsen

Waking The Parents for Christmas

This one has a family with at least one, preferably more than one, child at least 16 years old or older that has to get their parent(s) up Christmas morning before presents can be opened. The parent(s) are faking being asleep. How the kid(s) try and wake the parent(s) is up to them.

A spin off of this one is a BDSM Christmas Tree where one family member is bound to a tree cutout and ornaments and lights are hung from their body. This one is very similar to Twelve Days of Christmas.

Both ideas are very fluid in nature. I'm willing to play just about any relationship angle for this one.

dragonsen

Discontinuing actively looking for a writing partner.