You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 11:26:45 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: My Pokemans; Let Me Show You Them (M for F)  (Read 124 times)

Offline RhynarionTopic starter

My Pokemans; Let Me Show You Them (M for F)
« on: September 14, 2014, 03:50:20 AM »
Hello prospective muses!

First of all, please PM me and Do not post in this thread.

Secondly, please read my Ons and Offs located in the signature at the bottom of this post.

A recent Pokemon kick and the impending release of Omega Ruby (because who cares about Sapphire? Primal Groudon Master Race) have left me craving to utilize a OC that never really got to be used due to the collapse of a friends Pokemon tabletop after only two sessions.

Before I get into what I would like in this game, I shall note a list of things I am not interested in and not willing to negotiate on.
-Beastiality Involving Pokemon and Trainers/Humans
-Pure Smut between trainers or Trainer/Trainer/Pokemon Orgies.
-Pokemon x Pokemon sex

Now, with all of that aired out I would like to spin my prospective plot for those who are still interested. Really I want to capture the soul of the pokemon games, while having a much more mature tone and setting - ages minimum of eighteen with a preference for the twenties. I have a wish to keep this game systemless (at most system-lite), with the understanding that a full team of dream Pokemon should take at least a decent amount of time to collect - this roleplay is about the journey and as such it should be savoured rather then rushed.

Levels can be glossed over and indeed such is my preference. A Pokemon's base-stat total need not necessarily reflect it's actual power, so that a wider range of favorites can be seen rather than a team that might come up in a Smogon or VGC OU team. Details of my personal OC are available on request, and the region to begin the RP can be negotiated - my personal preference leans toward Hoenn or Kalos but it is far from an unwavering conviction. I ask that my partner have one starter Pokemon who at least has a single evolution, but not more than two at the most - excluding gross outliers such as say... Scyther.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 03:52:11 AM by Rhynarion »