You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 06:36:32 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Fairy Tail & other fandoms (F looking for M)  (Read 183 times)

Offline rachelongakuTopic starter

Fairy Tail & other fandoms (F looking for M)
« on: September 13, 2014, 09:11:52 PM »
Hello! I'm looking for a male partner for a Fairy Tail rp! My first choice would be to do a Gajeel & Levy roleplay but I am also open to almost any pairing.
Some of my other favorites include:
  • Natsu & Lucy
  • Natsu & Lisanna
  • Gray & Juvia
  • Loke & Lucy
  • Jellal & Erza
  • Elfman & Evergreen
  • Lyon & Juvia
  • Sting & Yukino
  • Rogue & Yukino
  • Alzack & Bisca

I am up to date with both the anime and the manga and all of the spin-offs(Fairy Tail Zero & Ice Trail).

I do have a few ideas for a Gajeel & Levy rp, most being inspired by some fanfiction. My favorite one right now involves Raven Tail wanting revenge for Gajeel's betrayal, and deciding to use Levy to get that revenge. I also wouldn't mind do a continuation of the Gajevy scene in the latest episode (series 2 episode 24) or a continuation of Chapters 396/397.

I can do any kind of post length though I tend to do better with shorter frequent posts. I do my best to post everyday, and most of the time several times a day. I am able to dedicate all day Sunday and early afternoons(Central Time) on Tuesdays and Thursdays to just roleplaying, so we can get pretty far without too much of a wait if you are free at those times as well.

I prefer posting in the forums, but I can also do PM or email. With some convincing I might do yahoo or Skype. I will do non-con, but I don't want it to be between Gajeel&Levy. It would include a third party.

Other fandoms:
Shingeki no Kyojin
Harry Potter
Hunger Games
Avatar The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra
Dragon Ball
Angel Beats!
Teen Titans
Disney Princess
Kill La Kill
Sailor Moon

Send me a PM if you're interested! Thank you!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 09:47:36 PM by rachelongaku »