Username Edit

Started by Ethoxyethane, September 13, 2014, 10:15:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethoxyethane

Hello there.

I was just inquiring if there was anyway the capitalization can be edited and fixed in my username?  The first letter of every word[Corrections shown in bold]:  LackingInHeart

Thanks!   ;D

Beguile's Mistress

Contact a Staff member - Goddess or Moderator - and they will assist you.

Nadir

I can do that - each member gets one name change, but changing small things like spelling and capitalisation are free. Just remember your login to the site (and to the wiki) will remain the same, this change is just cosmetic. 

Ethoxyethane

T'anks so very much!  It was one of those dull annoyances that I could no longer bear, I appreciate it.  ^^

Nadir

Ethoxyethane

Oh, I saw your impending trip location to hell, so I just called my pal Satan and reserved you a cooler section in hell to show my gratitude.  Thanks again.   :-)

Elysian Radiance

Not to hijack your thread or anything but...

@Dim Hon... Is adding a space one of those little freebies? I didn't know when I signed up that I could have spaces in my user name, so I didn't put one there. If so, is there anyway this could be done for me? Pretty pretty please with cherries and whipped cream and sprinkles?
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

Nadir

Elysian Radiance

<3 <3 <3 Thanks, darlin'!
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

Nadir