You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 04:06:59 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Wonders of Thedas(Updated 9/15 - m/m, f/f, m/f- Will Double!)  (Read 215 times)

Offline somethingwithinreasonTopic starter

The Wonders of Thedas(Updated 9/15 - m/m, f/f, m/f- Will Double!)
« on: September 09, 2014, 12:28:48 PM »
As Dragon Age Inquisition approaches, I'm finding myself pretty wanton for a Dragon Age based story. Now I understand this is rather self-serving as a request, since I would like my Warden/Hawke involved - but this being said, I am more than willing to indulge your OC with a cannon character if you'd like!  Just let me know your preferred pairing, and we can go ahead and work things out. I have experience playing a majority of the cast, so I'll try my best to appease your want. :3

What I'm craving ~ M!Cousland/Nathaniel Howe (Pre Blight),!!!! M!Cousland/Teryn Bryce Cousland, M!Cousland/Fergus Cousland, F!Elf/Loghain, F!Hawke/Carver

Now I have plot ideas pertaining to these stories, but I'd like to discuss them in private so that we can have a collective contribution.

I apologize for the sparse thread description, but I can assure you what I lack in initial proposals I more than make up for in our actual story. I prefer to keep my request threads fairly straightforward. 
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 11:07:10 AM by somethingwithinreason »

Offline somethingwithinreasonTopic starter

Re: The Wonders of Thedas(Seeking Dragon Age story, UPDATED 9/15)
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 10:36:16 AM »
Updated with more pairings to hopefully entice an interested party/