You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 04:21:21 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Desire and Dreams from Kingdom of Volt, Boys against Girls (Pathfinder, PvP)  (Read 5320 times)

Offline Zaer DarkwailTopic starter

Re: Desire and Dreams from Kingdom of Volt, Boys against Girls (Pathfinder, PvP)
« Reply #75 on: September 13, 2014, 08:03:24 AM »
Hmmm, elf, human and orc with marid bloodline as sorcerer? Quite a mix there :P. Anyways build looks okay but I wonder why you got blackblood oracle just 1 level there. Dark Resilience works only 1/day and you could benefit more from level in eldricth knight (my opinion anyways). Although orisons could be useful and some oracle first spells as well.

Offline Ghostwheel

Re: Desire and Dreams from Kingdom of Volt, Boys against Girls (Pathfinder, PvP)
« Reply #76 on: September 13, 2014, 08:05:17 AM »
Mostly so I can heal myself like a paladin can using Corrupting Touch, since I'm treated as undead.

Healing as a swift action is win.

Offline Xerial

« Reply #77 on: September 13, 2014, 08:06:20 AM »
Going Half-Orc for Casimir, grapple/Intimidate heavy. Details ongoing. Sleep needed.

« Reply #78 on: September 13, 2014, 08:19:52 AM »
Mostly so I can heal myself like a paladin can using Corrupting Touch, since I'm treated as undead.

Healing as a swift action is win.

Ah, forgot the corrupting touch, clever move there.

Offline Kaliatas

« Reply #79 on: September 13, 2014, 11:57:08 AM »
Uh oh, that's Anti paladin. Every Caster's worst nightmare!

Offline MiraMirror

« Reply #80 on: September 13, 2014, 11:59:28 AM »
And yet, this character doesn't seem like she'll care much. .w.;  She's a rather dark character, for that matter. ._.;

Offline Kaliatas

« Reply #81 on: September 13, 2014, 12:09:19 PM »
Pretty much, she is more on the evil side of things. That doesn't mean she is going to roll over for other evil characters, I don't want her to go down easy. :)

Offline MiraMirror

« Reply #82 on: September 13, 2014, 12:10:30 PM »
My character might be a bit...iffy in the head...
Granted, she has reasons to be, and it just makes her more terrifying.

« Reply #83 on: September 13, 2014, 12:16:12 PM »
She is madwoman when she snaps so far as it appears to be :P.

Offline Kaliatas

« Reply #84 on: September 13, 2014, 12:34:04 PM »
Do Cohorts have their own equipment? Or do we equip them from our money?

« Reply #85 on: September 13, 2014, 12:40:48 PM »
Cohort's use NPC wealth for their gear and so does your followers but you can spend GP to arm either one more fancy manner.

Offline Kaliatas

« Reply #86 on: September 13, 2014, 12:45:25 PM »
Thanks! I'm almost done with her Cohort and the castle is getting close to done as well. I'm hoping to have them both finished today or tomorrow :)

« Reply #87 on: September 13, 2014, 12:46:03 PM »
What's your cohort btw?

Offline Ghostwheel

« Reply #88 on: September 13, 2014, 12:46:38 PM »
DM, for NPCs, are we using the heroic or basic advancement table as far as wealth is concerned?

Offline Kaliatas

« Reply #89 on: September 13, 2014, 12:57:09 PM »
She is a level 10 fighter. http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=1012186

And this what I'm basing her on.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

« Reply #90 on: September 13, 2014, 01:20:41 PM »
DM, for NPCs, are we using the heroic or basic advancement table as far as wealth is concerned?

Basic for followers (may they have PC or NPC class levels), cohorts use heroic.

She is a level 10 fighter. http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=1012186

And this what I'm basing her on.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Nice :). Want to me NPC her or do you want control her?

Offline Kaliatas

« Reply #91 on: September 13, 2014, 01:23:19 PM »
Go ahead and NPC her :) Will make her more interesting. I'll provide a small backstory, but I imagine she is deeply infatuated with Yysara and pretty much acts as her personal guard. Providing the muscle to Yysara's magic.

Offline MiraMirror

« Reply #92 on: September 13, 2014, 01:24:10 PM »
Sooo, would someone be able to help me get a name for a half-elven female? Naming a weakness of mine. >.>;

« Reply #93 on: September 13, 2014, 01:26:16 PM »
For naming problems; http://fantasynamegenerators.com/dnd-half-elf-names.php#.VBSMJWN_B0o

Click above few times for ideas :)

Offline MiraMirror

« Reply #94 on: September 13, 2014, 01:30:10 PM »
I'll chooooose.... Elmae.  It's simple, but effective.  I'll just be lazy and not include a last name for now, though. >w>;

« Reply #95 on: September 13, 2014, 01:33:53 PM »
How pic hunting going then :)

Offline MiraMirror

« Reply #96 on: September 13, 2014, 01:38:42 PM »
Looking, trying to get past my weak Google-Fu.

Edit: Looking for things, found a few...

Pictures

« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 01:42:22 PM by ThatOneShrroth »

« Reply #97 on: September 13, 2014, 01:42:10 PM »
Female Brawler (add +anime if trouble finding something)
Female Monk (+anime if trouble or +diablo to get diablo art)
Female Martial Artist (+anime again if trouble)

Offline MiraMirror

« Reply #98 on: September 13, 2014, 01:59:54 PM »
Pictures

The first two seem to let out that "Yeah, she's kind of lost it" feel, but the last one has the rage aspect going for it...Honestly, the first two appeal to me more...

« Reply #99 on: September 13, 2014, 02:04:10 PM »
Then pick from the first two, to me first two are indeed best ones :)

Anyways, logging off for bit but return later on.