You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 09:43:25 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Desire and Dreams from Kingdom of Volt, Boys against Girls (Pathfinder, PvP)  (Read 5243 times)

Offline Xerial

Re: Desire and Dreams from Kingdom of Volt, Boys against Girls (Pathfinder, PvP)
« Reply #175 on: September 23, 2014, 07:39:45 AM »
Hate to say it, but I'm hurting for the creation of this character.

I am going to give it one more go tomorrow. I am going to strip away Leadership, and focus on making him more complete (and less charismatic) as a fighter. Going to keep the dragon punch/subjugation, but as an NPC tied event (unless some lovely lady want to play a silver dragon devoted to a rough around the edges bruiser).

Online Zaer DarkwailTopic starter

Re: Desire and Dreams from Kingdom of Volt, Boys against Girls (Pathfinder, PvP)
« Reply #176 on: September 23, 2014, 05:35:50 PM »
Okay, here is the OOC thread (it is located in NC - Exotic Small Groups to cover all potential scenarios);

Inside OOC is links for IC threads for men and the women separately. Repost your charsheet in first post you do in the OOC thread and I later add links to said posts for easier finding the sheets.

Now, if any missing spots in either side I will generate NPC's during the next weekend but the recruitment is still open for the game and you can join in later. Even if got charsheet only done but I ask you complete the three acts/famous events in char's past quickly or else I need invent them for said char (if someone rolls knowledge rolls about said char and there is no three acts/events already written by the player). If you got problems in making the events/acts PM to me and I can help in the writing process.

Offline ShadowFox89

« Reply #177 on: September 23, 2014, 11:18:34 PM »
 How does the sheet check out, mechanics wise?