You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 12:58:31 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Desire and Dreams from Kingdom of Volt, Boys against Girls (Pathfinder, PvP)  (Read 5242 times)

Offline MrBubbles

Re: Desire and Dreams from Kingdom of Volt, Boys against Girls (Pathfinder, PvP)
« Reply #150 on: September 15, 2014, 03:42:31 PM »
Gerakis is more or less complete! Now it's just an issue with writing up a Description and list of mighty deeds for this hulk...

Offline Zaer DarkwailTopic starter

Re: Desire and Dreams from Kingdom of Volt, Boys against Girls (Pathfinder, PvP)
« Reply #151 on: September 15, 2014, 04:11:34 PM »
Looks good, would like also details about the Reaver race origins.

Online Re Z L

« Reply #152 on: September 15, 2014, 06:16:30 PM »
*Stocks up on more Rays of Enfeeblement.*  ;D

Offline MrBubbles

« Reply #153 on: September 15, 2014, 08:16:32 PM »
*Stocks up on more Rays of Enfeeblement.*  ;D

Ray of Enfeeblement OP pls nerf  >:(

« Reply #154 on: September 16, 2014, 08:00:42 AM »
Get magic item which blocks rays (I am sure there is spell, like glober of invulrenabillity; lesser which would allow block it plus spells 3th level or lower). Also it does not stack so having high enough Str so that even if foe maximize and empowers it, it would not stop you. Or simply increase touch AC or get miss chance (like displacement) against it. Or mirror image item.

Offline ShadowFox89

« Reply #155 on: September 16, 2014, 01:20:29 PM »
 I'll be able to work on my character on Thursday after work, the beginning and end of the week are always crazy for me.

Offline Kaliatas

« Reply #156 on: September 16, 2014, 09:45:56 PM »
Okay, I think I have all my followers figured out. Since I'm a big lazy pants, I just found NPCs on pfsrd that were the right level and used those. So these should just be for their stats, no their disposition. I'll give a short description with each link.

I think all their sheets follow the correct limits, but I figure they are pretty pathetic compared to a player their stats aren't terribly important except for the first two perhaps.

6th level. Quantity: 2
The most veteran troops in Yysara's employ. Although they are far from the power of someone like their leader, they are equally above your average soldier. Wielding halberds, they deal with any rabble that tries to bother Yysara as well as training her troops.
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/npc-s/npc-4/grizzled-mercenary-human-warrior-6

5th Level. Quantity: 2
The highest nobility under Yysara, they deal with much of the administration end of her castle and are skilled riders.
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/npc-s/npc-3/falconer-human-aristocrat-5

4th Level. Quantity: 4
Yysara's lieutenants. Each leads a squad of guards that she is responsible for managing, training, and keeping in line.
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/npc-s/npc-2/veteran-buccaneer-human-warrior-4

3rd Level. Quantity: 7
The few magically skilled among Yysara's ranks. They have meager talent when compared to the ruler of the castle, but their powers are still far above the common folk.
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/npc-s/npc-1/initiate-human-adept-3

2nd Level. Quantity: 13
Yysara's servants. They are loyal only to their mistress and serve her in all things.
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/npc-s/npc-0/barmaid

1st Level. Quantity: 135
The guard. The lowest ranking of those dedicated to Yysara. They keep the peace and enforce her will within the castle walls.
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/npc-s/npc-0/foot-soldier-human-warrior-1

« Reply #157 on: September 17, 2014, 06:35:50 AM »
Looks good list and you got keep even mapped :). So your char is ready to go Kaliatas.

However for rest; there is still weekend to work on your chars and deadline is in next week tuesday to complete the chars. Also Ershin has sadly left the game even after I made leadership feat change :(.

Offline Raelice

« Reply #158 on: September 17, 2014, 01:14:08 PM »
Sadly it looks like I will need to back out as well.

« Reply #159 on: September 17, 2014, 01:51:07 PM »
Ow :(. Folks dropping out before game starts :P

Offline Ghostwheel

« Reply #160 on: September 17, 2014, 01:52:42 PM »
Long background requirement is long.

« Reply #161 on: September 17, 2014, 01:54:48 PM »
1-2 paragraphs of famous deed + normal background info? Perhaps expected too much from people in typing :P. But at least should get creative writers then.

Offline Ghostwheel

« Reply #162 on: September 17, 2014, 01:55:28 PM »
1-2 paragraphs x3 + normal background, yes.

« Reply #163 on: September 17, 2014, 03:16:03 PM »
Yeah, that was one reasons why I asked that background + the deeds. So each char is well developed in player's mind. I have left world open otherwise so they can be foreigners or from Kingdom of Volt (or devil/fiendish race here and there). Same with women.

Offline Ghostwheel

« Reply #164 on: September 21, 2014, 02:29:18 PM »
Updated my app with a background.

« Reply #165 on: September 21, 2014, 02:34:14 PM »
Looks good :). Just add strengths (if any) to each act. Also one acts must be related to Kingdom of Volt to earn King Volt's favor. Perhaps during act 2 he destroyed village which opposed Volt's reign and had been pain in ass?

Offline ShadowFox89

« Reply #166 on: September 21, 2014, 04:05:56 PM »
 Trying to decide between one of two builds.... And male or female. Been sick this week, haven't had much energy to work on anything.

« Reply #167 on: September 21, 2014, 04:17:42 PM »
Awww Shadow :(. I myself was sick but one day really, stomach went upset in middle of night and gave me uncomfortable next day.

Offline ShadowFox89

« Reply #168 on: September 21, 2014, 07:12:12 PM »
 I have a bad tooth infection and need to get a root canal on Tuesday. And tomorrow I will be at school for the whole day.

It doesn't help that I can't decide what class to go with....

« Reply #169 on: September 21, 2014, 07:23:00 PM »
Pick any. Or if take hint from Asmodeus as general deity in Kingdom of Volt and you could enter Diabolist PrC.

Offline ShadowFox89

« Reply #170 on: September 22, 2014, 09:03:47 AM »
 I got my sheet done.... then noticed that Rez also made a Magus....

Got 12 hours of school today, then work + root canal + school tomorrow and more school on Weds in the morning.... so no time to work on the sheet anymore until Weds afternoon.

« Reply #171 on: September 22, 2014, 09:18:05 AM »
Well, I keep recruitment open after tuesday as we got only 1 complete male (1 incomplete one) and 2 complete females (and in PM one nearly done).

Offline Ghostwheel

« Reply #172 on: September 22, 2014, 10:10:45 AM »
For how long? Knowing myself, if it goes on long enough, my interest will begin to wane...

Offline ShadowFox89

« Reply #173 on: September 22, 2014, 11:01:10 AM »
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=584318

Here's the sheet, will work on the background as soon as I have the free time....

« Reply #174 on: September 22, 2014, 02:44:22 PM »
For how long? Knowing myself, if it goes on long enough, my interest will begin to wane...

I start OOC/IC threads in tuesday so game starts but recruitment is ongoing still. But if no one is found I fill last 2 spots both sides with NPC's.