You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 03:44:46 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Desire and Dreams from Kingdom of Volt, Boys against Girls (Pathfinder, PvP)  (Read 5301 times)

Offline Re Z L

Re: Desire and Dreams from Kingdom of Volt, Boys against Girls (Pathfinder, PvP)
« Reply #100 on: September 13, 2014, 02:41:18 PM »
Here, have an album full of elfy pics:  http://imgur.com/a/ypjkZ

And for those Humie lovers:  http://imgur.com/a/Rin1v
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 02:45:29 PM by Re Z L »

Offline Ershin

Re: Desire and Dreams from Kingdom of Volt, Boys against Girls (Pathfinder, PvP)
« Reply #101 on: September 13, 2014, 03:06:24 PM »
In the middle of building a female Swashbuckler/AntiPaladin (almost done), though I'm having a little difficulty with building the stronghold.

Offline Kaliatas

« Reply #102 on: September 13, 2014, 03:29:32 PM »
Yeah, building a stronghold is pretty tricky. I'm most of the way through it, but its been messy :)

Offline Zaer DarkwailTopic starter

« Reply #103 on: September 13, 2014, 03:35:47 PM »
One benefits for having leadership as prerequisite for stronghold is that you can use your own followers as labor force to speed up or ease up building it. Including spellcasting cohort with right spells.

Offline Kaliatas

« Reply #104 on: September 13, 2014, 03:41:37 PM »
Right now I'm just trying to math all the different costs of putting things on different floors. Not hard, just time consuming. This should be a pretty crazy castle though. There is a lot you can do with 800,000gp!

Offline Re Z L

« Reply #105 on: September 13, 2014, 04:03:10 PM »
Playing around with putting together a Female Magus (Bladebound Kensai), though I probably won't bother with leadership/stronghold.  But I'd be happy to ally myself with one of the others  ;D

By the way, what about drawback traits?  They seem like they might fit for the "weaknesses" that we're supposed to bring up.

« Reply #106 on: September 13, 2014, 04:07:02 PM »
I allow drawback traits. Also you can get additional traits with additional traits feat if you want so.

Offline ShadowFox89

« Reply #107 on: September 13, 2014, 05:13:03 PM »
 Hedonistic seems like it'd be too easy :P

Offline Re Z L

« Reply #108 on: September 13, 2014, 08:59:00 PM »
Alys Reis
Race:  Human
Class(es):  Magus

Still working on it, but here's what I have so far.

Other Pictures

Offline MiraMirror

« Reply #109 on: September 14, 2014, 04:14:23 AM »
Working on my sheet, found a picture I like more.

Pretty

« Reply #110 on: September 14, 2014, 04:41:53 AM »
Looks good so far Re Z L

Working on my sheet, found a picture I like more.

Pretty

Indeed, that pic is very pretty ;)

Hedonistic seems like it'd be too easy :P

It is, but it can be still exploited RP wise; perfect chance launch ambush when person visits his/her regular brothel or such.

Offline MiraMirror

« Reply #111 on: September 14, 2014, 04:57:19 AM »
Oh man, my AC is so bad....I had to drop Dex and Int so I could deal with the multi-attribute issue. XP

Time to go shopping for AC halp. ;w;

« Reply #112 on: September 14, 2014, 05:25:22 AM »
There are two ways around low AC problem; get more AC or get so much HP (and saves vs bad touch effects) it doesn't matter much your being hit :P.

Offline Ghostwheel

« Reply #113 on: September 14, 2014, 07:48:27 AM »
Alternatively, get the major version of this bad boy.

Have a "good" AC for a while without having to invest in actual AC.

Offline MiraMirror

« Reply #114 on: September 14, 2014, 09:21:28 AM »
I could do that, or I could do something a bit cheaper.  Normally, it wouldn't make much sense, but on her...it makes sense.

Offline Re Z L

« Reply #115 on: September 14, 2014, 10:44:05 AM »
Sheets done, just need to do the background stuffs...

Offline Kaliatas

« Reply #116 on: September 14, 2014, 11:12:07 AM »
I pretty much just gave up on having a decent AC. I figure if someone makes it that close I'm toast anyway. Also, my castle is almost done. I hand drew the map but hopefully it will still be usable. Working on writing up a description and key.

Offline MiraMirror

« Reply #117 on: September 14, 2014, 11:20:10 AM »
I'm really wishing she was close enough to someone who could craft wondrous items. ;w; Hurting for that moolah right now. XD

Offline Ghostwheel

« Reply #118 on: September 14, 2014, 11:20:53 AM »
Aren't we all? Heh.

Offline Kaliatas

« Reply #119 on: September 14, 2014, 11:30:17 AM »
Well I'd be happy to give you a hand, I'm always looking for customers. However I charge 75% of the normal cost unless your willing to do me some 'favors' ;)

Offline Ghostwheel

« Reply #120 on: September 14, 2014, 11:31:12 AM »
DM, are there any crafters in the city of Volt who would make us a similar offer?

Offline Re Z L

« Reply #121 on: September 14, 2014, 11:34:20 AM »
Aren't we all? Heh.

Not needing a magic weapon or magic armor has its advantages  ;D  at the end I was running out of stuff to spend my money on

I pretty much just gave up on having a decent AC. I figure if someone makes it that close I'm toast anyway. Also, my castle is almost done. I hand drew the map but hopefully it will still be usable. Working on writing up a description and key.

Sounds like you need a body guard  ;)

Offline MiraMirror

« Reply #122 on: September 14, 2014, 11:35:45 AM »
Well I'd be happy to give you a hand, I'm always looking for customers. However I charge 75% of the normal cost unless your willing to do me some 'favors' ;)

Alas, she wouldn't do such a thing, due to her backstory.  She's got a lot of emotional and psychological baggage, so no 'favors' for her. =P  As it is, she rarely speaks, for she is not a very trusting half-elf anymore.

« Reply #123 on: September 14, 2014, 11:37:26 AM »
If want crafter, wait a player make a male crafter in male side (however feel free abuse leadership slot to get crafter cohort).

Offline Raelice

« Reply #124 on: September 14, 2014, 11:47:05 AM »
For those looking for crafters on the male side... There might be a shady arms dealer or two who has craft magic arms and armor as well as craft wondrous items.

Just 75% of the cost is all you need to pay me :)