An Earful of Cider [MUL] (seeking M or F characters for my F character)

Started by Athem, September 09, 2014, 04:11:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Athem

Reworking an old plot...

"One of these days in your travels, a guy is going to come up to you and show you a nice
brand-new deck of cards on which the seal is not yet broken, and this guy is going to offer
to bet you that he can make the Jack of Spades jump out of the deck and squirt cider in your
ear. But, son, do not bet this man, for as sure as you are standing there, you are going to
end up with an earful of cider."
-- Damon Runyon

It was the night of the big office Christmas party, and Melissa [my character] was determined to make an impression. She'd come in a skintight catsuit of soft, supple black leather, with a prominent zipper down the front - unzipped enough to show a generous amount of cleavage, naturally - which she'd teamed with stiletto-heeled ankle boots to give herself even more height. The room had fallen silent as she'd walked in with a sexy swing to her hips, drawing all eyes in the room; the men had kept looking, with varying degrees of subtlety, while many of the women had simply looked daggers. Melissa preened under the attention.

Then one of the guests loudly bet a thousand dollars that Melissa would take off her catsuit in front of everyone before the night was over.

"You're drunk!"

"Maybe. But the bet still stands."

Sadly, Melissa didn't remember Damon Runyon's warning.

"You really are drunk! OK, you're on. I could always use an extra thousand."

Melissa laughed. She'd never make an easier thousand!

"And what sort of forfeit if you lose?" asked the guest.

"What, getting me out of my clothes isn't the forfeit?"

"No. You'll be doing that by your own choice."

"But-"

The guest looked smug.

"Not afraid you're going to lose, are you?"

Clearly, the guest has something up his or her sleeve; my Ons and Offs will suggest some possibilities, but I'm open to others. It's possible the guest is so confident because the trick is already underway, and Melissa's costume is sabotaged - or something she ate or drank was. I've purposefully left the sex of the guest unspecified, and other details are open to negotiation.

And what will Melissa's forfeit, her 'earful of cider', be? :)

(For anyone who doesn't know the trick behind the Damon Runyon quote: the guy is going to squirt cider in his victim's ear himself. He doesn't actually say the Jack of Spades will :)