You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 09:14:35 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: "New" tags disappeared?  (Read 336 times)

Offline The Dark RavenTopic starter

"New" tags disappeared?
« on: September 06, 2014, 07:56:00 PM »
Anyone else having an issue where all the new tags on unread threads are gone, when one has not cleared them?  This is happening all over the site for me.

Offline Beguile's Mistress

• Time flies like an arrow ~ Fruit flies like a banana ~ Elliquiy's Fair-E Godmother
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: Faeleacanvald ~ The Steeler Nation ~ Home of Lord Stanley's Cup 2016 ~ She won't stay throwed! ~ 48\22-5\1\11-5\7
  • Perpetual Notion Machine ~ 'What if...?'
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
Re: "New" tags disappeared?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2014, 07:58:54 PM »
It hasn't happened for me.  *crosses fingers* :-)

Online Ariel

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2014, 08:03:14 PM »
Did you accidentally click the "mark all topic unread"? Sometimes I hit that on accident and it does that for me.

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2014, 08:05:13 PM »
Did you accidentally click the "mark all topic unread"? Sometimes I hit that on accident and it does that for me.

Not since it's been happening (the last time was about a month ago), and certainly not for the entire forum.  The new threads show up in the highlighted backgrounds, but the "new" doesn't pop up to the side of the thread so I can't go to the new post.

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2014, 10:40:08 PM »
And now they are back....

No telling what was up.

Offline Beguile's Mistress

• Time flies like an arrow ~ Fruit flies like a banana ~ Elliquiy's Fair-E Godmother
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: Faeleacanvald ~ The Steeler Nation ~ Home of Lord Stanley's Cup 2016 ~ She won't stay throwed! ~ 48\22-5\1\11-5\7
  • Perpetual Notion Machine ~ 'What if...?'
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2014, 10:45:27 PM »
I was thinking it might have been something your computer accidentally blocked.  Not sure how that would work but it's all I can dream up.

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2014, 11:00:13 PM »
I was thinking it might have been something your computer accidentally blocked.  Not sure how that would work but it's all I can dream up.

Only thing I can figure was my wireless was being fritzy all day, and seems to be behaving itself now (*knock on wood*).  May just have been throwing a temper tantrum.