You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 12:14:59 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Game of Thrones / A Song of Ice and Fire - interest check  (Read 572 times)

Offline ArtemisHighmore

• I've read every page but the last. Time to see how the story ends.
  • Lord
  • Carnite
  • Sufferer of Wanderlust and Brontophilia
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Game of Thrones / A Song of Ice and Fire - interest check
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2014, 10:51:44 PM »
I will put myself down as tentatively interested at the moment.

Offline SpiralSpiderTopic starter

« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2014, 12:01:23 AM »
I see an overwhelming majority interested in favor of playing original characters (great!) but I don't necessarily see a need to exclude a canon PC if someone thinks they can play them well enough.

I saw suggestions for the Night Watch and for King's Landing... am I missing any other setting suggestion? It looks like King's Landing has more votes than any other setting so I think we'll go with that.

GnothiSeauton - I'd need it to be after Robert's rebellion as I have limited knowledge about what the city was like when the Mad King reigned.

Is someone else willing to GM? If so, I can research and come up with an OC for any time frame. (But for the sake of not ruining my love of the story with spoilers.... please keep it before the end of the 3rd season... I've just started watching)

Offline Karma

« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2014, 12:05:34 AM »
I'd be happy to co-GM but I don't currently have the time to do it on my own. :) Best time period, I think, is during Robert's reign.

Offline GnothiSeauton

• The Baddest Bitch in All the Realm. Mother of The Bieber. Defender of the Brotherfucking Faith. Captain of the Raven. Queen of Gilea. Lover of all things Kenneth Parcell and Lucielle Bluth.
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Location: Cloud Cuckoo Land by day, Isle of the Damned by night, Church of the Sacred Union every Sunday
  • "Illiteracy?!? What does that word even mean?"
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2014, 08:40:58 PM »
I think I'm going to formally withdraw my interest for the time being.  I might pick up on it at another time.  It sounds really interesting, especially with the writers who have already mentioned their interest, but for now I'm going to just focus on a project of mine I've had in development for some time since it is a little similar to the setting.

Offline LackingInHeart

« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2014, 10:30:42 PM »
Given the result of the finalized details, I may be interested.

Offline SpiralSpiderTopic starter

« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2014, 02:47:55 PM »
My life has gotten very busy lately so I don't think I'm going to go forward with this and start a game just yet. When my time frees up, I'll contact all of you to see if you're still interested otherwise feel free to start something on your own, of course.

Thanks!