News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Huters retreat ( pet play )

Started by abandoneddolly, September 02, 2014, 12:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

Hunters Retreat

A 100 acre retreat in the middle of the woods for people with a certain hobby that is frowned upon and even considered illegal by most people. Those who have humans for pets rather willing or not.  Here they are free to follow there pursuit away from the sight of people who might not like it. The area is gated and well guarded, and if someone dose get suspicious all the police in the area are paid well to turn the other way,

There is a stable, cabins, a grooming area, a vet, a kennel and a store to serve all there clients needs.

The retreat opens in the summer with a large hunt in the woods to capture some new wild animals that are roaming around though the clients are welcome to bring any pets they already have. They do not have to participate in the hunt if they do not want to.

There is some sort of event taking place every week so there is always something to do at the retreat.

Things you need to know

This is open to anyone

The pets are humans dressed up as any animal that they want to be. No furrys or genetically altered people. 

Male of females can be a pet or a client

A week will be a day in game time. The only posting requirements or at least once or twice a week.

The game is sandbox, but there will be events going on every week that you can participate in

The setting is modern day

Themes may include

noncon
bondage
extreme themes
body modifications ( such as piercings, lactation nothing to big)

If I get enough interest I'll post character sheets

rpgirl85

Interested in playing a pet.

I have one query though -

What is Sandbox?

abandoneddolly

there's not a set plot.
People are free to do what they want .

rpgirl85

Chreestafer

Tossing hat in for interest as a client :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Strangefate

Possibly interested.  Watching the thread for now.
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

eBadger

Petplay always has my interest, provided we can round up some nice play things....

fezesarecool

Interested, always found petplay fun. Would love to be a pet for a girl. ;)