It's complicated (Incest rp M seeking M or F)

Started by Music is life, August 31, 2014, 05:26:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Music is life

By the way It's Complicated is the name of the rp just to be clear. ^^

It's about two families, one with just a mother and son and the other has a father and daughter. What makes them different from most families is that they have an incestuous relationship with one another that were caused by tragedies that happened to both families in the past. For the mother and son, the husband was an affluent restaurant owner that cheated on his wife and ran off with his mistress, abandoning his family. Due to the sheer devastation and pain, they turned to each other for comfort, which would soon turn to them becoming passionate lovers under the covers. The mother and wife of the daughter and father was killed in a drunk driving accident, leaving her in a coma for two months before taking her off life support. The father had become a shell of his former self and was going through life as a drone, until his daughter one night entered his room and gave herself, not replacing her mother but at least fill some void inside him and herself from watching her father fall apart.

The son and mother had decided to move away from their home due to the memories that live there. They are soon to have moved to a pleasant town by the shore, the same town that the father and daughter reside in. When the two families meet, the father and mother and the daughter and son fall for each other. However each family has to hide their incestuous relationship from each other since they don't know that they even have it.

I do hope for detailed posts though I am forgiving on the length depending on the situation. If you are interested then we can work out on the characters that we can roleplay as.

If anyone is interested, pm me.