You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 03:55:49 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Dallas - NC, Fandom and other crazy kinkiness (Available!)  (Read 2995 times)

Offline DallasTopic starter

• Absolute Equality & Compassion Advocate / 'He Who Makes Games' / The 'Twisted Crow'
  • Liege
  • Enchanter
  • "Don't push your luck..."
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Dallas - NC, Fandom and other crazy kinkiness (Available!)
« on: August 30, 2014, 04:09:08 PM »
Current Status: Available but somewhat busy! The muse is reawakening, I think...

11/9/2016 Details: What can I say? The spirit is willing but the body (and real life constraints) keeps me grounded for a moment? While I am busy with what I have in roleplaying and my own RL stuff, feel free to message me. I am still Open for roleplaying, but not constantly available. Please keep this in mind.  :-)

Top Cravings:

-"Date with Destiny: Freeform"
-"Chun Li versus..." (This is waning a bit, considering that I have yet to find a suitable bite for it)
- A post apocalypse story.

Cravings, From the Hip  ^-^
-- I'm craving a NC fantasy battle pairing, blending Far East Asia with a bit of western fantasy[/b] New!
-- Also craving something futuristic, a pairing in something Cyberpunk-ish (use my current avatar as reference).

Posts Owed:

- Date with Destiny: Freeform (w/ Aya)

For Plots... see the next post. But please check back up here if something catches your eye!  ;)

Please PM if you are interested in what I have and tell me your thoughts on it. If you have a question and need something cleared up, go ahead and ask in here, in a PM or over Yahoo Instant Messenger. I am generally flexible, with the exception of a few select kinks and whatnot.

My answer to the classic Liege question? I am a man studying up on Two Spirits and doing a bit of soul-searching, but I am still a man. So I prefer Masculine pronouns. I am fine with gender-neutral as well. If you (for some reason) make a mistake and get this wrong, I'm not going to fuss at you or get upset. It's fine. I'll just give you a polite reminder. :-)

A quick disclaimer for those that show interest: I am only interested in writing as male characters. That doesn't mean that I won't write a temporary female side character for a short scene, but please do not ask me to write as a female protagonist.

About Me
I love being descriptive, but I also prefer keeping things moving in my stories. I like writing a couple of juicy paragraphs that blend imagery with action. I love showing rather than telling and prefer writing as much material as the situation calls for it in context. I like writing conflict, action, duels between good and evil, and utter shock, awe and yes... even some humiliation for the loser if its that kind of story ;-). Just as well, if my character is doing something like fighting… more than likely I’m going to have more written than “The battle lasted two hours.” If you feel like you want a certain “note” to hit with the story, a specific motion/motive you want me to hit – please do so, because I do ask the same for partners in my stories. I'm fine with shooting from the hip, if that's what makes you happy. Just don't expect me to be a mind-reader, that's all I ask. ;)

And while I'm on the topic of content I'm currently exploring Non-Con or Semi-Con. Though I am fine with doing anything if you want something different. In the end, it comes down to a great story that we can both sink our teeth into. I can elaborate on what I look for specifically, but I am fairly easy to please. I just like making my partners become attached to the kind of twisted characters and situations that we create. ;)

For vanilla and general romances, I tend to be very open. I like these kinds of stories to be long with believable ups and downs. Although, I can suspend my disbelief quite a bit. I need love in some of my stories too, if it fits in some form or fashion. Even if its cliché or a bit twisted! ;D

What I expect from You
As a potential partner, the most important part with me is communicating and getting a feel for our general likes and dislikes. What's good for both of us? I don't like to just plunge in to a story without knowing that we both have a sound grasp of what we have in mind.

The biggest rule with me as a person (and partner) is this: If you are good to me, I am good to you and if you want to make me happy, then I will do everything in my power to please you. I also like to keep in touch. I don't like to bug people for a reply, as most writers interact based on muse. But I do ask people if they are still alive. ;) If you don't want to continue a story for whatever reason, if you want something worked out... whatever the problem might be, please don't worry. It's cool. Just talk to me and tell me. I am a pretty easy-going person and I don't make it a habit to judge people's writing. In turn, I expect to be treated with the same respect that I give you.

If you need me to re-word or rewrite something a certain way to line up with your next post, please just ask and tell me what you have in mind. I prefer to write with decent people that are respectful as opposed to snobbish writers with outrageous expectations. It is for this reason that I like writing with women, a blend in perspective helps balance things out as well as the characters in which we are managing. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I absolutely won't write with men. In fact, there are some male writers on E that I am eager to try to write with. My only concern is with past issues and experiences when writing with other males. If you happen to be male and are willing to write with me in my reasonable criteria, then I will still read your requests... but understand that I'm probably going to need a bit more time to get to know you.

Did I Forget You?
I sometimes hit spurts where I can keep fairly busy, even hectic. If you have been waiting on me, feel free to bounce me a PM after a week or two. This also goes double for people that are Hidden. If you have a cloaking device and have been waiting on me for a reply, please give me a nudge so I don't forget you are out there. I don't really know how active people are when they are rolling in stealth mode. Usually, I tend to think people are just away or offline even when people use this feature. ;)]
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 09:10:20 PM by Dallas »

• Absolute Equality & Compassion Advocate / 'He Who Makes Games' / The 'Twisted Crow'
  • Liege
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: The Jagged Nest -- Twisted Crow's Ideas, Cravings & Interests
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2014, 06:49:43 PM »
PLOT/CONCEPT LIST

Updated as of January 7, 2016]:

Available Spots for Normal Stories: 3/3
Available Spots for DWD Freeform: 2/3

Tag Details/Legend

Active means that this is currently being written and with whom.

Open indicates that this is currently available for grabs.

Open Series is basically a story that can be re-done with multiple pairings and act as a series of seperate stories. In other words, you don't have to worry about this angle being closed or "finished" if I'm writing it with another partner. This can be replayed with different characters, or if creative enough... even the same characters to expand their story.

In Discussion means that this story is currently being discussed with another potential partner or put on hold for a bit due to RL constraints on either my end or the partners. Think of this as "more than likely 'Taken', but not yet started".

Closed means that this story has been canceled -- or it is considered paused for various reasons.[/size]

Heroine vs. Boss - Open -

Setting: Existing video game setting (flexible, although lore isn't as crucial)
General Content: Non-Con, Violence, One-Shot
Current Craving Level: ***** (Very High)
Inspirations include: Goeniko vs. Rugal    <--Link Warning: (Technically) NSFW
Long-Term Potential: Either a one-shot, or could be a series of multiple scenarios with the same concept.
Preferred Medium: Play by post, PMs, etc

Funny enough, it's fairly flexible when it comes to fandom. As long as both the partner and I know the game (a guru isn't necessary, they just have to be vaguely familiar with it). The partner will be playing the Heroine that's chosen during plot discussion.

PM me for details.

Chun-Li versus... - Open

Setting: Video Game world (Street Fighter)
General Content: Non-Con, Violence, One-Shot
Inspirations include: (ask)
Long-Term Potential: Likely one hell of a one-shot, potential for an on-going story
Preferred Medium: Play by post, PMs, etc

Still a big craving, and kind of a more specific version of "Heroine vs. Boss". My past partner with this has been busy (understandably) and I'm still craving this story. Doesn't mean I won't still write more of these (as well as with the other partner), but I just need this satisfied. A LOT. XD

For clarity, I need a partner to play the role of Chun Li.

PM me for details.

Betrayal in Azelas: The Champion's Corruption - Open

Setting: Dark Fantasy
General Content: Non-Con, Fantasy Violence, Corrupt the Innocent, Demons
Current Craving Level: *** (Moderate)
Inspirations include: Diablo III, Steven King's The Stand, Golden Axe
Long-Term Potential: Relatively High (Surprisingly)
Preferred Medium: Most likely Play-by-Post (but I'm flexible)

Nearly two years ago, a young, beautiful woman became a hero by taking up a sword and saving an entire nation. It began when orcs massacred her nearby village, slaughtering everyone -- including her parents. After she drove them back, the benevolent Emperor passed away shortly thereafter. In that short amount of time she had gained much prestige and favor over the the land's people. However, greedy delegates had been ruling in the place of the dead monarch in that time and saw the threat that Kellis might one day become. They decide to plot against her to prevent her gaining in power. If that weren't enough, a powerful demon with his own ambitions reveals his presence to the world, seeing more than one opportunity with this new heroine as well. With the threat of this looming over them, the prefects decide to try to kill two birds with one stone: Devise a way to deal with the demon and prevent Kellis from gaining any more power and influence. She later learns that there are powers beyond her limits, as not everything is what it seems. The corrupt prefects also learn that this move may backfire worse than they could have ever imagined.

Note: After discussing with previous prospects, this has inspired me to expand my ideas. It has helped me recognize the potential for this idea. This story might actually expand into two additional stories after her "corruption". It has a lot of potential, so I would like a partner that won't want to change too much of this or hijack it completely. I am always open to ideas, but I have a fixed idea on where I want this story to go and how.

New! - Both characters now have background lore in their spoiler tags! Look below their pictures within for a treat. ;)

Protagonist (Partner):
Kellis Asrai, Champion of Azelas
While she sees herself as good, Kellis is a bit vain. Due to her recent triumph, Kellis has allowed some of her success to go to her head. Because of this, she is a tad overzealous and underestimates her foes and those seeking to get her out of the picture. This includes the demon known as Malivon, whom seems to have a different interest in her entirely. She is sensitive to feeling betrayed and she has not known love in a few years as a result of disasterous romances in the past. An important distinction to make is that she feels virtuous because of her deeds, but she is not incorruptible due to her intentions... which originally took root in revenge when she slew orcs. She saved her homeland, the Empire... but her priority was avenging her parents and "killing her pain". While she does not need revenge, her heart hungers for a sense of completeness. In other words, she is no saint and possesses the same taint or capacity for greed and lust as other humans do. All she needs is the right "nudge".

Unknown to her, Kellis Asrai is a powerful incarnation of a fallen angel known as the "The Queen of Wrath." If her body were to be taken by  either nephelim (angelborne) or demonkind, it would become re-awakened. The one that could take her (by love or other means) would also gain remarkable powers depending on what their origin was. Neither Kellis or the conspiring prefects make this discovery until it is too late.

Antagonist (My Character):
Malivon Hal'feroth, Dominion Demon
Malivon was originally a fledging demon from one of the Seven Hells, although he does not remember which one anymore. After he slain Syndel, the Queen of Tempation... he transformed into a Demon Lord and took over the Sixth Hell. This was nearly a hundred years ago. In his reign he had banished the Incubi, Syndel's most powerful servants... as he had little use for them. Any that refused he put to death. He has grown bored with his powers, and while he found mild pleasure in taking mortal women as Succubi and taming them, this was always short lived. Succubi remained in his harem on his own pocket plane, where he could observe most activities in the overworld where mortals lived. This was until he saw the firery Kellis Asrai, noticing potential in her power. Unlike the woman herself or the mortals that either loved or hated her, he was well aware that she was reborn Queen of Wrath.

With this, the stakes had suddenly changed. He had a potential outlet to grow his powers on two planes of existence: The Hells and the Overworld of Edenia. Even more immediate in importance is that he sees a potential Queen to stand at his side: beautiful, powerful, and a heart that had a true potential for complete corruption. If he could tame her, he could grow in power and awaken that of her own destined power. They could potentially rule Azelas and all of the Hells. Malivon made his presence known in the Forest of Garland, when he had drained and corrupted the life within every tree and massacred many heroes in the attempt to destroy him. The die had been cast, and so he would await Azelas for its next move: deploying Kellis Asrai to finally face him.

Date with Destiny (Freeform) - Open Series **(Top Craving)**

*Partners have a lot of flexibility with this. Even though the end result is likely pre-arranged between me and the partner, there is a lot of control on their part (and their own characters, especially).

Setting: Modern Fiction (In a "not too distant" future)
General Content: Fighting/Wrestling, "Defeat NC", Humiliation (audience/TV), Drama/Dark "Tongue-In-Cheek" (or Ironic) humor, Possible Multiple-Partners
Inspirations include: Fighting Games, Variable GEO, Pro Wrestling, Previous RP hits of mine
Long-term potential: Always high with the right partner(s) ;-)
Perferred Medium: Preferably PMs... but I may be convinced to take it to Forum Play-by-Post, now.
Number of Active Partners: 1 (Max: 3 at a time, but ask anyway if I'm full. I might be able to make room as partners might not always be active for this ;) )
Current Partner(s): aya

The overall concept of this started from a past partner prior to E. Basically, it pit a male and female against each other in a live televised fight/match that ends with money, sex and humilation for the defeated opponent. I have quite a bit of "lore" for this that I can provide if people want a link to it. This is a freeform version. Due to the uniquely open aspects to this, this story can be multiple one-shots with different characters and partners. It works on the premise that a now defunct competiting show (consisting of all female competitors) called Angels of Wrestling was bought out. Date with Destiny now owns AoW... and now holds the future of every female competitor on that roster! In a world desensitized by traditional violence and sports entertainment of old, Date with Destiny is now king of controversy. The greatest claim to fame being the humiliating fate of select female competitors in mixed-gender competitions! The partner will be (most likely) playing as the female competitor in a given match.

Crimson vs. Shockwave - Open
Setting: Modern Fantasy (Superpowers)
General Content: Violence (Comic Book/ Superhero Movie style), Electricity, Non-Con or Semi-Con, Superheroine In Peril 
Current Craving Level: *** (Moderate)
Inspirations Include: Original
Long-term Potential: A One-Shot with a high chance of becoming a much larger story depending on the partner's interest.
Preferred Mediums: Play-by-Post or PMs

In Port Liberty, there are fewer galant heroes in the face of the Loveless... a formed group of supervillians that have grown in power to the point where they have much of the city in their grasp. In spite of this, a lone heroine still stands in the wake of this chaos... the beautiful and gifted Crimson. During her rise, she has caused many of the common villians... even amongst the Loveless to fear her. However a dark shadow looms over her with power that she could not have imagined. She encounters a sadistic genius called Shockwave, which may prove to be more than she could handle.

Protagonist (Partner): Crimson. Unfortunately, I can't find a suitable picture for her either in or out of costume. So I'm leaving this up for the partner to toss ideas around. I do have her look vaguely pictured in my mind, but I'm interested in seeing what my partner might come up with. I don't currently have any powers in mind for her, mostly gadgets, wit and a bit of overconfidence. She's clever, but not quite Batman clever. She doesn't necessarily have every tool for every situation. I am open to her having powers, as well if prospect partners have something different in mind for her. For instance, she can be unbreakable (as in, she can't be scarred or suffer skin damage) but she must still be able to experience pain. In otherwords, she cannot be invincible or invulnerable. Crimson is also not her set-in-stone alias. It's just a name I'm tossing around. If a partner has something different they'd like to play... I'm open to this as well. As always, talk to me and I am happy to work something out.

Antagonist (My Character): A cloaked, somewhat muscular figure clad in black and grey, Shockwave uses his natural kinectic mutations to generate and maintain electric currents. He is also able to channel and manipulate this energy into concussive waves with varying effects. He can either use this to send an enemy flying back (think Star Wars and "Force Push"), do the same thing in a more radial wave (all around him) or even use these waves to daze an opponent. He is vulnerable to normal physical damage, although a bit more resilient than the average person. He is also not completely immune to electricity. While it is hard to kill him with this power, he can still be hurt by his own electrical current if it were fed back to him in someway. I don't imagine him being hit by his own electricity in the first story, however. I only picture him getting banged up a bit before he overpowers Crimson. As far as picture hunting goes... I'm going with a hybrid between Moonknight and a Monochromatic Iron Man sort of look for him.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 08:05:57 PM by Dallas »

• Liege
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2014, 08:51:43 AM »
PICTURE-BASED CRAVINGS

Currently... I want this in some form or fashion. All of this:

Pretty Please...? ;)

Animations that tickle the muse

ON-GOING SERIES IDEAS

Date with Destiny (Freeform) - see above
Crimson vs. Shockwave (?) - see above

EXISTING CHARACTER INTERESTS & FANDOMS

Just to get this out of the way... I sometimes want partners to play “something like her” and sometimes I want them to play “her, herself.” If you want to play as a character inspired by these or simply play as one of them, don’t be shy about mentioning it in your message.  If you can touch on all of my right needs, consider yourself a favored or prefered writing partner. The ones in bold are either favorites or big time cravings I have at the moment. So if those catch your interest, you get definite brownie points with me. :D

*      = Literally playing as that character is a bonus, but I’ll likely be very happy with a non-canon look-alike.
          +      = Preferring an original “look-alike” character for various reasons (i.e., current not wanting to do "homework" on the character lore)
(No symbol) = Either works for me.
         Bold = Favorite character or one with very high interest at the moment.

Video Game Fandoms & Fantasies

These are what I want the partner to play, just to clarify. ;)

Dynasty/Samurai Warriors (or Warriors Orochi)

Zhenji*, Xingcai*, Diaochan*, No, Okuni, Ginchiyo Tachibana*, Daji*

Street Fighter/King of Fighters

Chun-Li*, Cammy, Rainbow Mika*, Mai Shirunai+

Marvel (Heroes & MUA)

Psylocke*+, Ms. Marvel*, Black Widow, She-Hulk, Invisible Woman, Elektra, Scarlet Witch, Rogue

Mortal Kombat
Kitana*+, Jade*+, Sonya Blade*+

Dead or Alive
Kasumi*+, Tina+, Leifang+

Final Fantasy (collectively)
Tifa*, Quistis*, Garnet, Fran*, Lightning

Updated slightly to prevent some confusion that arrised. Sorry about that. :-)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 02:18:34 AM by Dallas »

• Liege
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Writing Samples
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2014, 08:53:37 AM »
An old post of mine from a past RP. This should give some idea of how I like to write. I'm getting better, I promise! :P What I am trying to practice is direction while mixing dictiction with impact. Sometimes my description is strong but I am trying to work on a healthy medium that isnt too distracting from pace. :)

Sagat felt her delicately defined stomach heave as the ball of his knee collided into her, letting out a harsh grunt in satisfaction with the hit! His caramel-toned muscles started to mist. Tiny beads of sweat started to flicker and shine beneath the ominously dim light. His massive chest rippled and pumped, taking in her scream with both physical and psychological delight as he landed back on his feet. His powerful Tiger Knee was nothing more than an opener, he thought to himself. A mere 'warm-up demonstration' for her.

This is but a taste, girl! A taste of the staggering power that is the 'God of Mauy Thai', he thought.

He caught sight of her body jerking back, her breasts bouncing within her intricate outfit. Yet, an even greater fixation in his eyes was her entire figure. An savory hourglass proportion unlike any he has ever seen. Carved from her tight, slender waist; Her breasts were generous indeed! But even those were somewhat overlooked. The sight of her luscious hips, her deliciously ripe thighs blessing her beautifully-toned legs under tight brown stockings. He took it all in as she lifted a single boot in her retort. He knew that a good stiff kick from those and he'd definitely feel them. However, he was already getting on the wavelength of his thirsting henchmen -- eye-banging her from outside of the cage without shame. He was already imagining both of those warm, powerful legs wrapped around him, her tight core locked just over his flowing loins.

Perhaps he could show her his "godhood" in other ways, as well...

His thoughts were interrupted as he felt her voice ring with pride.

"...treat a girl that way..." "You should at least wine and dine her first!"

He grinned, accepting her bold words... almost too eagerly for her comfort.

"Hmph. You don't seem interested in dates," he thought to himself, missing any sarcasm she might have meant.

He didn't care. She was a fighter. A fighter respects strength, skill, power...

...Endurance.

"Hah! Best you to bed you, then?!" he replied briskly just after she bent over, her ass thrusting out and almost grazing the cage. The lackeys had been enjoying the view she gave them. One of them even trying to claw through the cage in trying to feel up her smooth, glorious ass -- shining for all of them to see beneath brown, skin-tight leggings. All of this was halted by her priming and launching her Kikoken, flying directly toward his hulking chest!

As the ball of flowing, electric blue energy surged toward him, Sagat immediately thought of his rival...

Ryu.

The same Ryu that rent open his colossal chest with the fabled Wave Motion Fist technique. This looked different, but the same instincts kicked in from training. Devoted, obsessive training to ensure that the same mistake would not be made again against such an attack. Sagat crossed his forearms in front of him in attempt to brace himself against her remarkable power. The Kikoken clashed against his block, shredding his tape wraps from his wrists with ease. His knuckles curled down into his palm, locking tight against her energy.

She was not Ryu Hoshi. And there was no damn way he was letting the same thing happen again so easily.

"No!" he roared back at her power, arms still bracing forward "... I-I ...refuse!"
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 11:40:30 AM by Dallas »

• Liege
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Added "The Sentry", a more dramatic and sappy hero tale. I've been meaning to add this idea in for a while. I think that does it for updates for today. :-)

-TC

• Liege
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2015, 07:16:08 AM »
There has been a huge overhaul in this entire thread. For one, I've organized a lot of my stuff into spoiler tags to keep things easier to read and less intimidating perhaps for some that may have wandered in. A lot of my first post (each spoiler tag) has been updated and/or cleaned up. Please read them, if you can.

-Updated my policy on Male writers to remain honest, but not seem as unwelcoming as before.

-Cleared up something important in my policy concerning Story Hijacking to prevent future misunderstandings.

-Updated the entire Video Game Fandoms/Pairing section, including craving preferences on each. More importantly, I decided to hide it in a spoiler text so if people aren't into that can scroll more easily to my original plot section. ;-)

-Changed "Angels of the Ring" to "Date with Destiny (Freeform)", and decided to update its description and clean it up for consistency. Also, it has its own counter to give you an idea if any spots are available. This might be increased, if I feel like I can write with more partners at a time. For now a maximum of 3 seems pretty safe.

-Updated my Availability Counters/Tallies at the top of my Plots and Interests section. There are now two seperate counters, one for available ("normal") stories and a seperate tally for DWD stories, as it is... unique from them in many ways.

-HUGE update to "Betrayal in Azelas: The Champion's Corruption" all around. Both main characters Kellis and Malivon now have backstories (lore) and character information within their spoiler tags, instead of just pictures like before. Just click the tag to reveal the picture and scroll below to open their backstory information. Also, the basic plot idea has been expanded and re-written as well. Please be sure to read if you are into dark fantasy. The stakes here have pretty much changed. :D

-Cleaned up all of the plot listings to match for continuity's sake. Except for "The Sentry" which is going to likely be moved to the next placeholder post below (next month, though).

-Another important addition is that a "Current Craving Level" has been added to each plot to give you an idea of my current interest in that particular story. On a scale from 1 star (*) to 5 stars (*****). In other words, its going to get easier to get me excited about a story with 4 or 5 stars than with 1 or 2. Though, you can still try to warm me up to it. It doesn't mean don't try. With enough imagery or talk, that idea can easily heat up again. Do try. Do encourage and entice. This is just to give you an idea of my interest at the moment. :-)

I now want to update this regularly each month, as I have had a habit of neglecting this for many months after an update. So... bigger updates once each month. See you in June!

-TC
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 07:22:01 AM by Twisted Crow »

• Liege
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2015, 08:48:34 AM »
-Cleaned up Initial Post.

-Cleaned up Plot/Concept List.

-Updated availability. I'm open for RPs

-All Plots/Concepts are now Open.

-Added a note to make it easier to find character lore in the Betrayal In Azelas concept/request. It is found within the character spoiler. There is a bio with character and world lore written underneath each picture! ;)

-Added two (2) new plots to the Plot/Concept list:

1. Lair of the Vampire Queen
 2. Crimson vs. Shockwave

-Updated craving levels accordingly.

-Removed Niave Cop in Peril, as partner interest in that plot has declined.

-Moved Fandoms below the Plot/Concepts on a suggestion. Now people can cut straight to the ideas a bit easier. :-)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 12:44:55 PM by Twisted Crow »

• Liege
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2015, 02:39:44 AM »
Added the one-shot 'Trouble after Night School!' to the plot listings.
Gutted some of the tedius stuff from my first post. Please check O/Os in my RP Preferences bio

• Liege
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: Dallas - Writer, Gamer Geek, Everyone's Friend (New Changes)
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2015, 09:51:42 AM »
-Condensed the 'About Me' section and first post.
-Updated craving levels. Some craving levels have been reduced because people don't seem to be interested in writing them. That and muse.
-Added 'Chun Li versus...'
-Adding an "active RP reply" list, so that I can easily track which RPs are due for a post.

• Liege
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2015, 08:06:15 PM »
Figured I'd bump this just to let people know that I'm back after three months. ;)

• Liege
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2015, 12:33:09 AM »
Updated the Availability count and confirming that I am available and looking for roleplays! Thanks for reading! ;)

• Liege
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Dallas - NC, Fandom and other crazy kinkiness (New Writing Sample added!)
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2016, 06:24:32 AM »
1. New(ish) craving put up at the very top! It is called "Heroine versus Boss"! Which, to be honest, is basically inspired by the (in)famous "Goeniko vs. Rugal" YouTube video by Grampus13. And... yes, there is a link to the video in my "Inspirations include" section, although I have labeled it as NSFW (Not Safe For Work). For those that want a more visual idea of what I have in mind (and won't feel like it will ruin your mind with video games)... by all means, click that link if you have 10 minutes and you aren't at work. :p

2. I also added a bit more information on role specifics. That is, who I wish the partner to play and who I wish to play in various stories. I think it will be easier to understand. ;)

3. A lot of cravings are now open to both Forum and PMs, or some other medium if the partner wants to talk it out with me. I'm pretty flexible with most of these.

Miscellaneous Changes and Adjustments:

-"Chun Li Versus..." is now open to Play-by-Post (Forums) or PMs.
- Added more detail to the "Date with Destiny: Freeform Series" as well as made this a PM preferred medium. Although, I'm more than happy to do forum if the partner is willing to ride through it with me. ;)
- Removed the Trouble at Night School craving, as it feels like that ship has sailed in a number of ways.
- Removed some of the romance story ideas, as... people didn't seem to bite.
- Updated craving levels. Although I'm also open to anything if you have a good idea that we can both get into. ::)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 06:29:51 AM by Dallas »

• Liege
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: Dallas - NC, Fandom and other crazy kinkiness (Return)
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2016, 10:11:40 PM »
Bumping to acknowledge return and reaffirm that I am available for roleplays, plot discussions or just constructing a new idea entirely. I'll add more to this without bumping until I'm due for one again. I just wanted to make it official that I have been open and looking since I've come back. Time to put myself out there again. :)

• Liege
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: Dallas - NC, Fandom and other crazy kinkiness (Return!)
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2016, 07:50:04 PM »
Still alive. Adding a new "Craving, From the Hip". These will be completely open to plot with whichever partner takes me up on it via PMs. Not gonna lie, though... there are a few people I have in mind for this if they are available. But don't be afraid to PM me on this... or for anything else.

-- I'm craving a NC fantasy battle pairing, blending Far East Asia with a bit of western fantasy[/b] New!

Also, apologies to the people I've been behind with. My muse is just now coming back.  ^-^

• Liege
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: Dallas - NC, Fandom and other crazy kinkiness (Available!)
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2016, 09:12:45 PM »
Bumping this up to officially announce availability again. I could use one or two partners to get me started at least. My confidence in writing right now could definitely use a boost.  ^-^

-Dallas