You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 08:16:37 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: [MUL] Achmed's funny ideas (updated 1 May 2010)  (Read 1052 times)

Offline Achmed the MadTopic starter

[MUL] Achmed's funny ideas (updated 1 May 2010)
« on: September 19, 2008, 10:48:15 AM »
My preference is for Light-Mid stories with a slightly tongue-in-cheek or mischievous touch, hence most of these are labeled [light or BDSM], though I might be prepared to go to [NC] in some cases. Here are some scenario ideas; although some characters are named and/or described, this is only as an example, and I'm happy to change. (Well, except for the 'Jane' story, obviously!)

I don't do IM, sorry: forum games only.

There's some overlap between the ideas. In each case, I'm happy to play either character, with a player of either gender: I've no problem with guys playing girls or vice versa.

Costumed Crimefighter Capers! [light or BDSM]

See: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13797.0
(Last updated March 5 2010)

Starting from Scratch [light or BDSM]

See: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=60703.0
(Last updated February 13 2010.)

An Earful of Cider [Light or BON]

See: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=48497.0
(Last updated November 14 2009.)

Ski bunny caught on the hop! [Vanilla to light NC]

See: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=54131.0
(Last updated November 30 2009.)

Payback! [light]

See: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=25497.0
(Last updated March 1 2010.)

Desperate Times, Desperate Measures! [light or BDSM]

See: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=25626.0
(Last updated March 4 2010)

If you go down to the woods today... [light]

She didn't have far to go; the farmhouse was only about a mile away. Unfortunately, her route was a nightmare of tangled undergrowth, thorns, fences, and hedges... and she wasn't exactly dressed for hiking cross-country.

(This could be contemporary - perhaps she's run out of petrol - or fantasy. Maybe someone is with her, someone either helpful or impatient. And who's waiting at the farmhouse?)

Jane lives! [light]

Jane, a beautiful young blonde, is a descendant of the Jane made famous by the comic strips around WW2. She seems to have inherited her famous ancestor's curse: she keeps suffering embarrassing 'wardrobe malfunctions'. Knots come undone, buttons come off, tight material tears, clothes catch on nails or barbwire, that sort of thing. Or she gets wet wearing light-colored clothing, and finds it's turned see-through. Or she buys new clothing, and finds it's not the size she thought it was.

The scenario is for two characters, Jane and someone else, who also gets to be the 'Fickle Finger of Fate' controlling her mishaps. The story could also include some sort of investigation, like the old Jane stories, and she'll eventually emerge triumphant (though not necessarily fully-clothed).

Trouble in Store [light or BDSM]

Laura is the new sales assistant at the prestigious Harman's fashion boutique. She feels a bit smug with herself for landing such a prestigious job. Unfortunately, she's unaware that one of the other employees is a practical joker and into hazing new members of staff.

The story will revolve around Laura's first day (and possibly longer, if the story warrants) and her suffering pranks such as itching powder, stolen or sabotaged clothing, and similar. It could stray into mild BDSM, and/or the prankster could also be romancing Laura (all the better to get close enough to play pranks!). The prankster is probably young and male, but this can be changed.

A variant of this would be Laura planning on pulling a prank on her over-bearing boss, only for it to backfire (perhaps with the assistance of the prankster) in such a way that she's also a victim.

Teacher's bad day [light or BDSM]

Emma King was the attractive new sports teacher. Being new, she'd perhaps been a bit more strict about enforcing the school rules than some of the other teachers. Her big mistake had been in giving detentions to some of the senior 'popular crowd' for minor infractions of the school's dress code. Now, they're looking for revenge...

(The intent is that they get revenge by playing pranks - perhaps ones that force her further and further from the school's dress code.)

Home alone revisited [light or BDSM]

A sexy female cat-burglar doesn't realize that the house she's breaking into is protected by a home-made security system developed by an eccentric but brilliant college student.

General picture ideas

If any of these inspire someone, send me a PM.

(Click to get a larger picture.)

« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 12:02:17 PM by Achmed the Mad »

Offline Lady Annabelle

Re: [MUL] My ideas (updated 19 September)
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 05:11:19 PM »
Ooooohhh.....I like the "Home Alone" idea.   :D

Unfortunately, I think I have reached my limit.  If you get that started with somebody else, link me to it.  If I get more availability soon, I will definitely PM you to see if it is still open.

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2008, 05:26:03 PM »
Shame :( - I'll keep you posted.

Offline areana

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2008, 08:13:36 PM »
hm desperate times and trouble in store sound interesting if you'd like to pm me

Re: [MUL] My ideas (updated 23 February)
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2009, 06:07:28 PM »
Updated.

Re: [MUL] My ideas (updated 23 February)
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2009, 06:12:18 PM »
*bump*

Re: [MUL] My ideas (updated 4 July)
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2009, 11:01:38 AM »
*bump*

Re: [MUL] Achmed's funny ideas (updated 18 August)
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2009, 01:54:30 AM »
Updated, and added "If you go down to the woods today" and "Starting from Scratch"

Offline WhiteyChan

Re: [MUL] Achmed's funny ideas (updated 18 August)
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2009, 04:14:24 AM »
The home alone one interests me. Which character would you want to play?