How to Train Your Friend [M for F, D/s themes]

Started by Lythe, August 27, 2014, 02:14:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lythe

** My idea has been taken! I'm leaving it up but if you want to play, we'll need to figure out an alternative scene **

Hi,

I'm back to the forums after an unwanted hiatus, and looking to strike up a new scene! I am looking for a long term thing, smut-heavy but with enough story to keep a believable context. I'm hoping to capture the attention of one decent writer to play with!

My kinks are highlighted in my o/o post below, or expounded on in great detail here. Beyond that the most important things are descriptive writing and people able to forward the scene with most posts!

So on top the idea itself, though I'm open to variants or whole new ideas if you prefer.

My character and yours are friends, but apart from that they're otherwise kinda loners. Oddballs, outsiders, almost weirdos almost. Since this has left them both loveless, they finally drop into bed and engage in some loveless, unsatisfactory sexing.

The scene picks up after this. My character doesn't want to give up, so he comes to you with a proposition; let him lead you, and become a girl worth being his. From there he sets rules, requirements on things like exercise, eating, fashion, and of course begins training her.

I'm very open to ideas of realistic transformation (weight loss, tattoos, piercings and of course outfits), training, pet play and slowly breaking down your character til she'll obey mine in nearly anything. I'm also keen to see their confidences grow, albeit via this unhealthy thing. I'm happy for romance to blossom, but want to maintain the D/s dynamic.

Look forward to your reply!