You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 10:38:10 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for input.  (Read 148 times)

Offline SyberfangTopic starter

Looking for input.
« on: August 24, 2014, 05:21:46 PM »
So basically, as me and my roommate were drinking beer and watching a multitude of different tv shows, he pointed out something that has never been done before, at least not that I'm aware of. The idea he had was, what if vampires, werewolves, and ect. all existed? wouldn't that increase the likelihood that everything else existed. So what would happen if aliens invaded, and all these things existed. What if falling skies was combined with your basic world of darkness scenario. The idea is obviously ludicrous because you would have so much going on mixing fantasy with scifi, but i think if written well it would be quit amazing. The problem is i have no idea where to start.

Offline Blinkin

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Looking for input.
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2014, 05:26:51 PM »
Its been done, just not on TV. Take a look at the local bookstore sci-fi/paranormal section and you'll probably find half a dozen examples, particularly the vampire/werewolf/fey catagory.

Aside from that, can't help much.

Offline Zeth

Re: Looking for input.
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 02:47:27 AM »
I remember B.A.D. (Bureau of Alien Detection) had the idea that Vampires, Werewolves, Sirens, and so on WERE the aliens.