You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 11:10:53 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Reaper's Desires [FxF][FxM]  (Read 442 times)

Online LynnetteTopic starter

Reaper's Desires [FxF][FxM]
« on: August 24, 2014, 07:03:57 AM »

Hello, and welcome to my request thread. For the most part, it will probably not be used if Iím not craving anything in specific. I can be quite the bothersome partner when it comes to 1on1 games, primarily due to a very troublesome muse that quickly becomes bored with non-group games. However, Iíll do my best to deal with it if weíre going for a game, and I hope that you manage to keep my interest well enough to avoid me ditching it. Make sure you have a good look at my rules before even considering to PM me however. Also, be aware that when not in sexual situations, I like long posts. Other than that, be positive, cheerful, have decent grammar and good spelling, and Iíd most likely be willing to give you a try at least :-)

Currently, my post output would be very varied. Iím working, I have school to attend to, and I have a social life.

PMing me before having read these will be recognized as a sin and will not be forgiven. Have fun in hell <3

• If you first sent me a PM, it means that you have agreed to the rules underneath and that you understand the consequences of breaking them to the point of which it bothers me.
  • I donít accept power playing (Controlling my character) metagaming (Having your character know things he shouldnít be able to without reasoning) or using god-mode (Making your character pretty much perfect in every section, invulnerable, super-strong and whatnot)
  • My muse when it comes to one on one games can be quite troublesome. I easily grow tired of 1on1 games and if I say ęthis isnít working outĽ, it isnít working out. I wonít force myself to post, it just makes the game less interesting in itself.
  • My ons and offs is are not commonly updated. I'm normally quite flexible, but if you want something super-kinky, do tell before applying it to the game.
  • I wonít play 1on1 to see how many times I can have a character orgasm in 24 hours. I want a decent mix of story and smut. The ratio will vary from game to game, but if youíre unsure, Iíd rather have it lean towards story than lean towards smut.
  • Respect me and Iíll respect you.
  • There is no ęThree strikesĽ or whatever, you tick me off and you tick me off, plain simple. Iíll call quits and you wonít chase after my tail in desperation.
  • Feel free to ask me about my current posting situation, but donít push me. I have my own priorities to go by, and my muse doesnít work like that. It picks what it wants to write for, and it writes for that specific thing. Some days Iím in the mood for a game, some days Iím not.
  • You have permission to send me a PM now after having read this.

Small plot requests

Bold means plot-name/roles.
Italics means my personal notes, and should be read without relation to the scene itself.
Underlined text means that it should be taken in without question.
Lines over the text means that I am either not willing to do it at the moment, or that something wonít be up for discussion.
Also, be aware that anything that is meant to be N/C will be marked with an [N/C] tag. Anything that isnít tagged will be consensual. If the tag looks like this: [N/C?] it means its up for discussion. [E] marks "Extreme" plots, you'll likely not find any the majority of the time, though they occasionally pop up.
If not mentioned otherwise, I will usually go with an anime/hentai-like theme for my images. It's up for discussion, but it kind of discomforts me a little to use an actual model etc. as a FC. Granted, it's nothing deadly, but I'd normally avoid it if I can.

A consensual S/m game

Exactly what the title says. A lot of the S/m games I find here are Non-con, something I donít really crave, so I have high hopes that Iíll be able to find someone willing to do it consensually. It would demand a bit of discussion, and there are plenty of alternative approaches. Kinks would naturally have to be discussed beforehand. This is preferably FxM but can be discussed. I would PREFERABLY play sub.

This is just a loose idea and can hence be edited to both parties desires. The game would center around a husband and a wife (25+, possibly married) that has decided to take their sexual relationship to the next level by trying out S/m related things, and quickly fell in love with it. The game would focus on the very opposite relationship from in bed and out of bed. I donít want the 24/7 thing, it just turns bland. More details can be discussed through a PM.

**Physical disability**

Okay, so this one is kind of... Odd. It's a touchy topic that I feel it would be cruel to missuse, so a mature player who can treat it properly would be a necessity. It's a topic I'd like to be taken care of carefully, in respect of those who struggle with things that could be involved in such a game. Not treating it properly would make me feel like shit, and I'm not too fond of feeling like shit. FxF or FxM, not picky. Note that I only play female.

The game would center around... It's up for discussion. However, my character would have some form of minor disfunction. What it is is definitely up for discussion, but I'd prefer it to be something that don't affect appearance too much, but still would demand a relatively large change of lifestyle. Say something like blindness would be on top of my list, but if you have something else you'd like to suggest, then please, go ahead. What kind of pairing it would be is up for discussion, but I'd prefer it to be something sweet and happy.

Image-related searches

So, basically, I'll just put in any image I find that I find very appealing. They will normally be an image I'd want to use for a character, alternatively a scene. If it's a portrait, I'd usually include what personality-traits I would like to include with the image.

image 1

For this one, I'd imagine someone a bit carefree, reckless, dominative.
Not much more to say really.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 03:46:57 PM by ReaperDouble0 »

Re: Reaper's Desires
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2014, 07:35:19 AM »
Just for safekeeping

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2014, 07:43:03 AM »
Just for safekeeping.