You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 08:43:30 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A Few Women's Sports Games (Now Trading One-Shot Cravings!)  (Read 222 times)

Offline miniochTopic starter

A Few Women's Sports Games (Now Trading One-Shot Cravings!)
« on: August 21, 2014, 09:10:15 AM »
Please PM if interested!

Forward: I fully believe a game/RP can be adult, sexy and arousing without having to be a simple "blahblahblah THEN they have sex!" type of RP. So, that being said, I present:

The Tennis Rivals

Loose Concept: The two women were supposed to be evenly matched. Instead, however, your character completely embarrasses mine in front of the world. They compete their hardest, skirts constantly flying up to reveal their classic style tennis panties (not those stupid shorts they wear nowadays), almost taunting one another with them. Each time she scores, your character celebrates more as she becomes more aroused by her success.

Themes: Tennis domination, classic tennis panties.

Semi-Foxy Boxing (Craving!)

Loose Concept: Imagine a competitive type of foxy boxing, in which the competitors are actually skilled, but still box only in bikini bottoms, thongs, or running briefs (bun huggers) and athletic shoes. My boxer would be older, more experienced and more well known (and brunette) than her blonde newcomer opponent. On paper, the experienced brunette should win handily. Unfortunately... Just after the match begins, the blonde lands a lucky, hard and damaging shot to the solar plexus, taking the brunette completely out of her game. From there, every time the brunette tries to get back into it, the blonde gleefully blasts her in the solar plexus again in order to keep her opponent near helpless. She's got her number and can show off without worrying about losing now. It's time for the blonde to have fun!

Themes: Boxing domination that should have never happened, caused by a lucky shot and then capitalizing on it by repeating the process as needed (or for fun) in order to keep control.

These RPs are likely one-shots, but I'll be adding more women's sports games soon! There is also no reason these couldn't be done in PM, since they'll likely be short.

The Trade: I'll happily trade you - any one-shot game your heart desires, in exchange for one of these.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 11:25:23 AM by minioch »