The Captain's toy! ( Futa/female x Femboy, possible Furry)

Started by PrincelyPup, August 21, 2014, 03:10:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincelyPup

Hello once again my lovelies!

I have another idea this time inspired by this two part unfinished story by Simplified on Ink Bunny. It is based in a furry world inhabited by anthropomorphic creatures of all shapes and sizes, in rather a steampunk or Maritime Era world. Furries in general are rather openly sexual so sexual acts will be a very big part of the story. The main point of the first plot would be My character a new boy toy the captain purchases or kidnaps and enslaves and their relationship as she grows fond of him...or even in love. Their relationship as it starts out as reluctant or timid slave, being broken and her being cruel as usual until slowly his utter devotion and limitless affection for her even though she was cruel to him starts to soften her heart. Probably around the time she notices he is more afraid of screwing up because it would displease her and make her not like him, then the actual punishment itself. He would probably be the first creature to ever actually honestly say "I love you" To her. So anyways onto the stories that the Rp would be based on. No we will not be using the exact characters or names in this story. I would very much prefer that the captain be made a Futa instead of a female but i might try it with a female as well. This is only to give you a taste of the world and the character. Her son wouldn't be in the Rp..unless perhaps you alter Him to be a Futa as well. Also the Crew i was hoping could be made Futa but maybe one or two females as well. Sorry....i am a femboy who knows what he likes. Hehe! Hopefully the relationship or at least the affection and devotion she has for her son would be placed on my character her new toy. Also the incest would not be needed at all unless wanted, like i said i wasn't super interested in having him in the game at all.

Furry and incest warning!

Part 1
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Lady of the Sea

The keys jingled as they hit the lock of the cell door.

“Alright!  Wake up, ya scaly bastard!” shouted the rotund rat guard to the lone prisoner inside.

The monitor lizard fell out of the small bed he’d slept in.  He rubbed his bruised bottom and uttered a few choice words about the guard.  “What is it ya want, guard?  I was ‘avin’ a right good sleep.”

The rat growled, “I got half a min’ to put you right back to sleep fer good, but then I’d lose mah job.  Now geddup, you’re goin’ up for auction!”

The monitor gulped.  “Me, auction?  For stealin’ some old meat, you’re puttin’ me on auction?”

“Thems the rules, I’m afraid.  An’ don’t bother dressin’, the buyers need ta see all ye’ve got ta offer.”

The monitor, a mere grey-scaled male of 18, 6 feet tall with not much muscle looked at his naked body.  “But I ain’t got nothin’ ta offer.”

Elsewhere, the lady pirate, Sharika Marquez was having a more pleasant morning.  With two fingers on her left paw, she held her pussy open while her right paw held the leash of her current sex toy, a 16 yr-old chipmunk female.  “Yeah, that’s a girl.  Let Mama know how much you appreciate her, Baby.”  She baby-talked the chipmunk.

The chipmunk happily serviced her mistress.  The mongoose always showed love to her most obedient slaves.
Just as she felt her peak rising, the door to her cabin opened and disturbed the erotic scene.  She growled at the intruder, but calmed when she saw who it was.

A mongoose male of 20 years entered, “Excuse me, my lady captain, you had asked me to tell when we’ve reached port.”

Sharika politely pushed the chipmunk from her loins then stood up.  “Good boy.”  She patted the young male’s exposed scrotum and made him groan.  She pushed the chipmunk in his strong arms.  “There’s your reward, my child.”  She laughed before she left to get dressed.

The male, her own son, Tariq, eagerly accepted his reward, throwing the teenaged slave back onto the bed then shoving his cock in the young female’s twat.

Sharika came back in time to see her son unload his potent cum in her thin belly.  Sharika hugged him from behind, cradled his balls as their contents spilled.  “Get dressed, Tariq, Mommy’s taking you shopping.”

He pumped another couple jets in the small female before addressing his mother.  “Ay, Captain.”  He wiped himself then stepped out, cock swinging like a sausage in a market.

Sharika and her son walked through the city they’d just arrived at, Trenova.  It was a typical port town, though what they were looking for was something not so typical.

She had been to this particular location in the past, the slave trade delivered well for her here.  She stopped by a local bar to find someone.  She spotted a male jerboa with a peg for his left foot.  “Rufio, how’s the leg?”  She joked with the old man.

He laughed with a nearly toothless mouth.  “In a poil of lion shit som’ere, I’m sure.”  A server, a bat several times too young for him, gave a beer to the jerboa only to retrieve a callous grab of her breasts as reward.  “Ah, youth.  So ye’ve brought along a new boy toy, Ms. Marquez?”

Sharika smiled and patted Tariq.  “No, Rufio, this is my son.”

The jerboa stuttered, “A s- a son?!  Wow, I never knew you had it in ya.”

“I did so have it in me, twenty years and nine months ago.”  She joked.

He gasped.  “Twenty years ago?  Damn.  To think Ah could’ve been dat lucky when we used to fuck, girl.”  He drank his beer.  “So who got the lucky shot?”

Sharika sighed, “I don’t exactly know, but I’d happily cut his balls for knocking me up if I found him.”

He whistled.  “Well it’s nice seein’ motherhood ain’t changed your outlook.”

The mongoose captain laughed.  “I was still nursing this boy when I took supplies off some rich fucker’s yacht.”

“Sounds like ya.  So yer in fer the slave auction today?”

“As always, I’d lost a few here and there this past year.  One girl got herself pregnant, one of my boys got the HIV, another drowned.  So I have just my youngest girl, Ara to entertain myself and Tariq in our private quarters.”

“Man, sounds rough.  Well I hope ya get somethin’ good.  It was nice seein’ ya agin.”

She nodded, “Nice to see you too, don’t die before I get back you old fart.”

He laughed,  “I’m not makin’ any promises.”

The monitor tripped as he was pushed roughly out onto the dusty auction grounds.  The rat led the young lizard by the loose skin of his neck to a circle in the Trenovian Square which served as the stage.

The rat kicked the lizard hard, “Geddap! Make yerself look good!”

The 18 year-old lizard had a hard enough time standing after having sprained his ankle just now and this corpulent rat expected him to flaunt for the crowd?

A few people had stopped to look at the nude male standing in the auction circle.

The monitor gulped then tried flexing his arms. Not very impressive to look at, he was still quite skinny from having eaten so little.  He could feel his stomach growling for some meat.  He shook his head and began to whip his tail.  It lashed left and right.  Some people seemed impressed but no one was stopping to bid.

The rat growled, “Hurry up!  I ain’t got all day!  If nobody ain’t picked ya by noon, you’re goin’ back in th’ cell!  No rations!”

The tall gray lizard held his gut at the thought of yet another night without food.  He snorted through his nostrils and began to dance, hopeful this would show how fit he was.

Sharika and her son had entered the square at this moment.

The lizard saw her, the large saber she had sheathed on her waist, the fierce look in her eyes.  The tall male standing next to her, towered her by almost two feet yet he could still see which of the pair commanded more respect.

The lizard picked up his routine and performed an impressive handstand which showed off his full nude form.

Sharika saw him, his lithe body, tight, almost feminine despite his height.  She admired the bulge in his reptilian slit when he performed his handstand.  She tapped Tariq then began to walk in the lizard’s direction.

The monitor slowed his performance as the female mongoose stepped up to him, over the barrier and into the buyer’s circle.

She looked at the rat guard.

The rat shrugged, “If ya wish to test him first, Miss, it’s two gold pieces.”

She opened the money bag she had tied to her waist and carelessly flicked two gold coins in the rat’s face.

He caught them, showing a quicker response time than his weight would belie.

Sharika placed a paw on the tall lizard’s chest and lightly pushed him to test his equilibrium.

The monitor caught that and held his ground, puffing his chest up.

She frowned at that and promptly slapped him.  She looked at the rat.  “Shame on you, I’d expect you to have a more in-shape specimen up here.  Your master has always provided fine slaves for my crew.”

The rat shrugged, “If you’re referrin’ ta Hubert, dat ol’ ferret that run th’ prison here, he’s nourishin’ worms these days.  His faygeleh nephew ‘as been runnin’ it since then.”

Sharika nodded, “Hmm, I have been away a long time.”  She pushed on the lizard’s chest again.

This time, with a red mark on his cheek, the monitor let the lady push him back.

She smiled this time.  “Good, you’re a fast learner.  What’s your name?”  She placed a claw directly on his chin, careful not to harm the merchandise before she bought it.

The lizard looked directly in her wild green eyes.  “I am Geoffrey.”

“Geoff?  Geffy…”  She grinned, “Make yourself erect for me.”

The lizard would blush if reptiles could, but he still felt that same level of embarrassment.  He was naked in public already, not his first time, he’ll admit, he’d done things he wasn’t too proud of as a homeless vagrant.  He moved one scaly paw down to his slit then began to rub himself around bulging pink lips which vaguely resembled a female’s slit.

Both mother and son watched as a crowd began to form behind them.

Geoff shivered from the sheer humiliation of it.  After rubbing himself enough, his hemipenes each poked their heads out of his slit.  He started to stroke over them, making them extend more until he had them both out at their full lengths of 8 inches each.  Both were two inches thick with small barbs gracing the edge around his glans.

Sharika grinned, “Impressive, but do you know how to use them?”

The lizard joked, “Buy me and I could show you, Ma'am.”

She giggled, “Do you hear that, Tariq?  He already called me mistress, do I like that word, my son?”

Tariq promptly stepped around his mother and grabbed the lizard by his throat, “Of course not!  You will address Lady Sharika as either Captain or Mistress, never Ma'am.  She is not some mere whore, lizard.”  He released Geoff and the lizard fell.

Sharika had her arms crossed now.  “Now what do you call me, Slave?”

“Captain or Mistress, I apologize.” He bowed to her.

The lady rolled her eyes then petted him on the head.  “I guess I will take you.  Someone here has to train you if the prisons aren’t up to it anymore.”  She patted the rat guard on his shoulder.  “Take me to your warden and we can discuss his price, good man.”

The rat sighed, “Fine, walk this way.”  They walked away from the auctioning circle with Tariq making sure the lizard kept moving.

Much later, Geoff stumbled as he was led into a tavern by his new master, the Lady Sharika Marquez.  He had to admit, he couldn’t have gone to a more beautiful mistress.

The jerboa was still there in that same seat, noticably more drunk than before.

“Rufio!  You’re still a lazy fucking drunk!”  Sharika growled playfully as she slapped the old rodent’s ass.

He was shaken from his sleep. “What? Who? Oh, milady, you’re back so soon?”  He coughed, “I can only guess then that this fine man next to you is your new plaything.”  He looked at the tall lizard beside her.

She smiled, “Yes, yes, this is Geoffrey.  He has no last name, he claims because he lost his home.  I could hardly care.”

Rufio groaned, “Well, he looks like a fine piece of work.  If you’ll excuse me…”  He got up to leave then promptly fell over.

Sharika casually poked the drunken jerboa with her foot to see if he was still alive.  Unfortunately, he was.  She turned to her son, “Come along, Tariq, we must make it back to the ship.”

Geoff looked around as his new Mistress led him aboard her ship, The Lady of the Sea.  He took special notice to how she had a mostly female crew.

Sharika called out to her crew, “Ladies! At attention!”

Her women all stopped whatever they were doing to see their captain.

She nodded before patting her new slave on his chest.  “Please welcome your newest shipmate, Geoffrey.”

More than a few of Sharika’s girls took the time to notice how handsome he was.  Even some that had lain with her son or had their own slaves on board had an eye for the lizard.

Geoff could not help but feel some pride at being admired by so many women.

Sharika noticed and rubbed his groin to excite him, “You like what you see, Geffy?”

Geoff allowed his twin members to spring free of his slit.  “Mmhm, I like it.”

Then she gripped one of his cocks and squeezed it.  “Well, as of now, they’re all look only, you need to be on here for at least a week before I can trust you with my girls.  And even then, I’ll need to tighten up your slave training so you know your place before you can even touch one of them.”  She stroked his left shaft openly for the girls to see as she told him all of this.

Geoff resisted the urge to thrust but could not resist how warm her grip was around his barbed, throbbing cock.
Sharika winked to her son.

Tariq nodded then grabbed the lizard’s other cock which squirted pre in the mongoose’s paw.

Both mother and son stroked the new slave until with an impassioned snarl, Geoff sprayed twin jets of hot cum.

As the lizard fell to his knees both mongooses licked their paws clean, Sharika enjoyed his flavor slightly more than her son.  “Oh yes, he’ll be a nice addition to our crew.”  She then noticed the erection her son was sporting. 

“And you, pick any of my girls, you’ve earned it.”

Tariq nodded, “With pleasure, Captain.”  He picked a tall, pretty wolfess with a scar on her cheek.  He did not take her to a private area, though.  He promptly dropped his kilt, tore her undergarment, bent her over a barrel then mated her hard from behind.

The wolfess snarled and play-fought with the male who violated her before the rest of the crew.  Her mouse slave who’s leash was attached to her belt watched eagerly as the mongoose took her.  She winked to the teenaged mouse and gestured to the male behind her.

The mouse got her message and he crawled behind his mistress and stuck his muzzle under her union with Tariq.

The mongoose tore the female’s bodice and held her breasts.  His sweaty balls dripped on the young mouse’s face. Tariq enjoyed the freedoms allowed to him by being the captain’s son.

The wolfess soon found her moans muffled as a fellow shipmate, a hyena female shoved her phallus in her face.  The wolf accepted her lover’s offer and sucked the futa-cock even as Tariq's cock spread her.

Tariq grinned and picked the wolfess’ rear up higher then humped faster, loving the feeling of his balls on the mouse slave’s head.

The wolfess howled her climax and squirted warm juices which drenched her mouse slave who rubbed the cum in like it was a precious soap.

Tariq bit her neck and growled harshly as he flooded her womb.  He pulled out then the mouse took the cock in his mouth.  The young pirate stood weary while the mouse drank the rest of his cum.

The hyena stood up and walked over to the mongoose.  “As soon as you’re rested, I need you to scratch my itch next.”

He nodded while the mouse still slurped away.

The mouse stopped when he could taste no more cum then he crawled over to the wolfess.  She saw him.  “Still hungry, Mousey?”

He nodded, a raging boner throbbing between his legs.

She spread her legs and displayed her cream-stuffed pussy.

The mouse buried his muzzle in his mistress’s crotch and lapped up more of that handsome male’s excess cum.

Meanwhile, the hyena had dragged Tariq below deck where she rode his cock on her creaky bunk bed.

While all that happened, Sharika had Ara, the chipmunk girl, take Geoff to her cabin.

The lizard awoke in the mongoose lady’s bed, still naked.  He blinked his eyes several times before he saw a shape sitting on the edge of the bed.

The lady pirate sat naked on her bed, brushing her hair as if she were getting ready to go to sleep.

Geoff felt his hemis rising again when he felt her tail brush over his crotch.  “What?”

Sharika shook her blond hair.  “You’ll sleep with me from now on, Geffy.  And I mean sleep as in sleep, you’re not gonna just dick me whenever you want but when I want it.  You’re also confined to here for your first night, and like all my slaves, you will continue to wear nothing.  My son is always horny, he’ll want to dick with you sometimes, you’ll let him.  I don’t give a fuck whether you’re a fag or not, my son gets what he wants.”  She put her brush down then looked right at him.  “Do I make myself clear?”

Geoff nodded, “Yes, Mistress.”

She glared down at him.  “You be a good boy, Geffy.  Mama takes care of good boys.  Do you know what you get for being good?”  She picked up his right hand, slid her rear closer to him then put his hand between her legs, between her motherly folds.

The lizard’s breath caught in his throat when he first felt her warmth.

“Do you feel this?” She began to move her hips so they slid back and forth over his fingers.  Her silky inner walls squeezed and clinched as she used her most valuable weapon to entice her newest play toy.  “This can be yours when you’re a good boy, Geffy.  Do you want more of this?”

He nodded, “Yes, Mistress.”

She maintained her evil glare, chilling his soul even while she used his hand to masturbate herself.

He was so entranced he barely noticed when she pressed herself against him.  She allowed him to put his free hand around her back.

When she climaxed, she bit her lip to suppress her shriek.  Blood trickled from her lip.  She laid her naked body on top of Geoff.  “You may hold me while we sleep, but if your cock comes anywhere near me when I don’t want it…  I’ll cut it off.”  With that, she lightly kissed him then laid her head against his neck and closed her eyes.

Geoff lay there with the lady on top of him, her soft, silky fur warmed his cold scales.  Despite what fear she may have placed in him, he still found her very beautiful.  He watched how she slept, so peaceful, nothing like the predator she was while awake.  He felt her soft nipples against his chest, her belly against his belly, her moist pussy just over his slit.  Cautiously, he put his arms around  her and he held her.  He sniffed her fur, her musk was divine.  He ran his nails through her fur and began massaging her shoulder blades.  He hesitated when she made a sound, until he realized it was a hum of pleasure.  She liked what he did.  He gulped when he realized her eyes had opened.

“Don’t stop.  I was starting to like that.”

He gulped then started back up as the mongoose drifted back to sleep.

Part 2
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
One More Passenger

Morning came, Geoff felt someone kiss his lips, felt the kiss deepen until his lips parted and his tongue felt another brush over it.  He opened his eyes and no surprise, it was Sharika.

Her wild green eyes brightened into a smile and she turned her head to make the kiss last longer between them.

Not about to question such a passionate, loving kiss, he returned the same amount of effort.

Sharika held his face while she deepened the kiss evermore.

Geoff enjoyed it, he didn’t know what he did to make her this way, but he wouldn’t waste this.

Lips squished, tongues played, saliva swapped, teeth touched; the lizard had kissed many but hadn’t received one this good.  It was only then he realized he was becoming lightheaded from the sudden lack of fresh air.

When she saw the realization in his eyes and felt him start to struggle, she tightened her grip on his shoulders and pressed herself harder on him.

Geoff whimpered now as he fought for air.

Finally, she let him go.  “Good morning.” She wiggled her womanhood over the bulge in his crotch, teasing him endlessly.

The monitor moaned, “Good morning, Mistress.”

Someone knocked on the cabin door.

The lady looked up, “Come in.”

The door opened and a bear maiden in an apron over a bodice walked in with a tray of stewed meat and vegetables. “G’d mornin’, Lady.  I’ve your favorite breakfast made f’r ya.”  She placed the tray on the Lady’s table where she kept her maps and charts.

“Ah, thank you, Clara.” Marquez stood up and brushed down her fur before collecting some food from the tray.

The bear smiled before she noticed the lizard, “Oh I’m sorry, I didn’t know you had company, I would have brought more for the both o’ ya.”

Geoff politely waved her off, “Oh no, that’s alright.  I’m not really hungry.”  His stomach growled.

Lady Sharika sat next to him and stuffed some meat in his mouth.  “You’re a bad liar.”

Geoff shivered orgasmically to finally have some real meat and not that gruel they gave him in the prison.

The mongoose giggled at this while she ate some of the meat and vegetables on the plate.

The bear smiled, “Well then, I’ll just leave ya.”  She walked out and Tariq came in next.

The mongoose male kissed his mother’s hand in greeting before swiping some meat.

Sharika cooed as she watched her child, “Did you enjoy yourself yesterday, Tariq?”

Tariq nodded, “Oh yeah, the girls never get enough of me, as soon as I was done with that wolfess… her name escapes me, well Tika got to me after and she had me all night.”  He recalled how full of energy and spunk that hyena was.

His mother laughed, “Tika is always pining for you.”  She reached over and cradled Tariq’s scrotum.  “And Guadalupe is the wolf’s name.”

He groaned as she played with his privates.  “I’ll remember that, Mother.”

As she aroused her son, she spoke with Geoff, “Geffy, how are you about other men?”

The lizard shrugged, “I don’t mind males.  Before I was in prison, I prostituted myself for money so I could eat.  I had some women, but most of the time it was only men that wanted me.  Some of them were sweet, some just wanted a hole to fuck and mine was used quite a bit.”

Sharika smiled, “Good, then this should be no problem for you.”  She gripped her son’s erect penis by the base and held him steady just to show Geoff.

Tariq’s breath caught at how quickly this escalated but this was his mother, he shouldn’t be surprised by anything she did anymore.

Geoff nodded, “Yes, Captain.”  He was almost Tariq’s height so he had to kneel to be at eye level with the mongoose’s glans.  He gripped his master’s son where she’d held him.  “Like this?”

She released her son once Geoff had him.  “My, you are a fast learner,” she giggled.

The lizard’s chest swelled from her appraisal and he eagerly began licking Tariq’s sensitive tip.

The mongoose merely smirked at the cute lizard, “I’m well spent from last night, so don’t be disappointed if I take a while.”

Geoff scoff, “I’ve made cripples cum like studs, I can sure handle you, Mama’s Boy.” He then opened his mouth wider and took Tariq’s nine inches to the root.

Tariq laughed at the lizard’s comment then petted him as he let him to continue his pleasurable work.

Geoff wrapped his long tongue around the cock and played with the musky set which hung below.

Sharika had finished her plate by that point, “Impressive, you’re quite the little cocksucker, Geffy.”

He felt pride in his chest again.  Wanting to make this more exciting, he took his mouth from Tariq’s cock then took his balls in and started sucking while he stroked the length and squeezed the male’s firm buttocks.

Tariq moaned from how talented this new slave was.

Sharika was also impressed, “You’re improvising, Geffy.  Now I know I made a good purchase.”  She crouched behind him and slid a leather collar around his neck while he worked.  She tightened it a bit too hard, made him choke briefly before she adjusted it for his size.  “And now you belong to us.”  She whispered in his ear, “What I say and what Tariq says goes, and while he may be more lenient, if I detect even the slightest rebellion, I will cut something from you, boil it then eat it.”

Geffy gulped from how icy she’d gotten in no time but still worked, only nodding to let her know he understood her threats.

Sharika stood after that, she’d gotten dressed in the time between finishing her plate and finding the collar.  “I’m going out to address the crew, then I’ll be ashore precuring more provisions before we head out.  Tariq, when you’re finished, show Geffy around the ship.”  Then she stepped out while her son climaxed, painting the lizard’s face with his semen.

As soon as he heard the door close, Tariq helped a sticky Geoff to his feet.  He used a rag to clean the lizard while he also lapped up some of his own cum.  When that was done, he kissed Geoff .  “Come on.  Mom wants you to see the ship, I’m gonna show you around.”

Geoff stretched then scratched his belly scales, “Alright, let’s do this then.”

Tariq put his kilt back on.  “This is all I usually wear on the ship.”

Geoff asked, “And what about me?”

Tariq looked back at the lizard, nude except for the collar on his neck. “You’ll only wear what Mom tells you to wear, she likes her slaves naked but sometimes she’ll buy dresses then make you dance like a fool for the girls.”

“She wouldn’t make me wear a dress?”

Tariq nodded, “Oh yes she will, she had her old cabin boy before you wear a dress, she’ll do it to you.  Don’t let whatever affection she’s shown fool you, my mother is more cold-blooded than you.”  He searched under his mother’s bed then took out a bucket full of bones that had been stripped clean.  He picked one small bone.  “Do you see that?”

Geoff nodded.

“That is an ankle bone, some dumb slave thought he could run.  She took the run right out of him.”

Geoff gulped, “So all these are…”

“Bones from slaves she’s punished.  She rarely ever kills a slave, at least not on the first offense.  If you run, she cuts off your foot, if you steal, there’s your hand, if you mouth off, she’ll have your tongue.  And she doesn’t just cut them off, she eats them.  And believe me, this is only for minor offenses, she can do worse.”  He put the bucket down then slid it back under the bed.  “Now get up!  It’s time for your tour.”

Sharika walked through the market, casually looking over the various wares for sale.  As she looked over a silken scarf and compared it to the tunic she wore, she caught sight of a certain old rodent walking around the corner.

The old jerboa had not seen the mongoose, his horny beer-addled mind was set on that pretty bat he’d had his eye on since yesterday.  He was too drunk to score her, but now he would have her begging for his pintel.  His pegleg clunked as he followed his nose.

The bat did not realize she had been followed.  She’d stopped before a meat vendor, her tongue dancing eagerly over her fangs as she gazed over the bloody fresh meat.  She waved a winged hand for the butcher’s attention. 

“Mr. Jobe!”

The old badger stopped cutting the meat he had on his work bench.  “Vivian!  You’re here just in time!”

The young vampire bat perked up, “You have my meat?”

“Aye, I got it, but please try to phrase that better.  My wife would think I was bein’ a cheat.”

She giggled, “I’m sure she knows I wouldn’t try that, you’re old enough to be my dad.”

Jobe chuckled, “Well, a badger wife can never be too sure.”  He wrapped up the meat for Vivian. “There you go, I will just need five gold pieces from ya.”

She gladly took the gold she had earned as a waitress and gave it to the old man.  “Thank you!”

He waved her off as she walked away, “Okay then, I’ll just see ya next time!”

Vivian had made her way through a narrow alley on her way back to the inn when she bumped into someone.  She dropped the meat she’d just bought.  “Oh no!”  She cried in despair before she looked up to see who had been in her way.  Her heart caught in her throat.

Rufio’s toothless grin grew as he looked her over.  “Mmm, even covered in dust ya look quite a sight ta dese old eyes.”

She gulped, recognizing the old rodent that had callously molested her before.  “Um, excuse me… I dropped my…”  She bent down to pick up the organ meats she’d dropped.  She winced when the jerboa stomped his pegleg over that fresh beef liver, smashing it and ruining such a fine organ.

He giggled, “Aw… is the little batty cryin’ f’r her meat?  I c’n give ya all th’ meat ya want, right here.”  He unbuckled his belt and allowed his breaches to fall, exposing an old graying tan furred sheath over a wrinkled scrotum.

She backed away and tripped. “No!”

He was on her in a second, had the girl pressed against the alley wall under the shadows.  He grinned more as he slapped the bat with his growing dick.  “Go on, taste it.”

She groaned but let her tongue out, for three brief seconds, she tasted the foul flavor of a barely washed old prick.  It reminded her of the last time she threw up after she tried her first drink of hard liquor.  She had that same gut feeling even as her mouth was forced open by the jerboa’s glans.

“Rufio!”

The old rodent flinched when he heard her.  “Sharika…”

She shook her head, “I believe if I had been that young I would have bitten your cock off by now, but then you were always scared of my dad weren’t you?”

Reluctantly, he pulled away from the confused bat.  “Yeah, I never touched ya then ‘cause of yer pa.  But then, I still got ta have ya after the navy ‘anged the old boy din’t I?”

She nodded, “I was a grieving teenager who’d just seen her father die and you took advantage.”

Rufio shrugged.

She unsheathed her blade.  “You never changed…”

He kept his eyes trained on the wall before him.  “Askin’ an old bastard like me ta change is like askin’ the rain to stop.  Get it over with…”  He looked back at her and his heart skipped before her blade pierced his gut.

The mongoose lady held the jerboa as she sawed him open with her saber.

His legs finally failed him and he dropped in a pool of his own blood and waste.  He still wasn’t dead; she wasn’t the type to make death easy.

Sharika stepped casually over the writhing, dying corpse of her old flame then offered a friendly hand to the bat.

Vivian’s snout quivered from the stench before she realized the mongoose was right in front of her.

The mongoose helped the young bat to her feet.  “Are you alright?”

Vivian’s strong sense of smell was overwhelmed by the dead jerboa, “I’m fine…  but he’s stinking awful bad.”

Sharika laughed, “Yeah sorry about that.  Come, we’ll find somewhere cleaner to talk.”

Vivian followed the strange woman before she remembered her meat, “Oh, we’re forgetting my dinner.”

Sharika smiled, “Those are all covered in Rufio’s filth now, I can get you something to eat.”

The bat hesitated but decided she trusted the mongoose.

Tariq had Geoff below deck with him, where most of the female crew slept with their slaves or with each other.

The monitor’s hemis were near constantly showing through his tour as he became the center of attention to the females.  Even though Sharika had made it clear he wasn’t allowed to touch them, they had no problem with touching him.  Now he sat with the wolfess and her mouse slave.  The mouse suckled eagerly on Geoff’s right cock while the wolf stroked his left.

Tariq watched with amusement while Tika rubbed his shoulders.  He leaned back and kissed the hyena.  “I’ll play with you later, Tika.  I’m supposed to be babysitting the new guy.”

She saw Lupe straddling Geoff’s lap, ready to sink herself on him.

Tika quipped, “Looks like ol’ Lupey’s gonna do the sittin’ for ya.”

Tariq sighed and stepped up, “Hey whoa, Lupe, chill.  Mom says no one is supposed to have him until she’s had him first.”

The wolfess growled in frustration, “Aw, but I ain’t never fucked a man with two dicks before.”

He yanked on her bushy wolf tail, “You seemed pretty fine with my one yesterday, Lupe.”

She scoffed, “I was just bein’ nice.  If you weren’t the captain’s pup, I woulda kicked your balls in for pouncin’ me like that.”  She playfully slapped her tail free then sighed, “But yeah, I don’t wan’ Gabby losin’ another digit just ‘cause I couldn’t keep my mitts to myself so...”  She snapped for Gabby, her mouse slave to follow her.  “Good news, you get to warm your dick tonight.”  He clapped eagerly then followed with his skinny tail wagging like a puppy.

Tariq sighed, “Well, Mom should be getting back soon anyway, I should just get you back to her cabin.” He helped Geoff up.  He winked to Tika, “I’ll see you later tonight.”

The hyena blew a kiss to the mongoose.

After putting Geoff to bed in his mother’s cabin, Tariq came out just in time to see Sharika walk up the gangway plank.  Following after her was a young bat girl with wide brown eyes.  The male greeted his mother.  “Ahoy, Captain!  Who’s this shrimp clinging to you now?”

Sharika petted the bat girl, “Tariq, this is Vivian.  Vivian, say hello to my son, Tariq.”

The bat blushed then curtsied to the handsome male, “Pleased to meet you, Tariq.”

Sharika looked to her son, “Take this young thing to my cabin for me, I’ll have Clara bring some food.”  She departed before her son could ask.

Tariq sighed, “Well, Vivian, just follow me.  Is this your first time on a ship?”

The bat shook her head, “Oh no, I came to this port on a boat with my parents.”

He nodded, “Ah and where are they now?”

She frowned, “Mom died and Dad couldn’t take care of me.”

He held her, “I’m sorry to hear that.”

Geoff sat up when the cabin door opened and promptly covered his groin when he saw a teenaged bat walk in.

Tariq held the blushing bat who’d seen more than enough.  “Geoff, this is Vivian, Mom just brought her on board.”

Vivian suddenly felt very worried, “Um, why am I here?”

Tariq could tell she was worried, “If I know my mom, she’s got a good reason.  How did you meet her?”

The bat remembered, “Um, I had just bought some meat… this old mouse with a wooden leg stopped me and he… he wanted me to put his weiner in my mouth.”

Tariq nodded as he pulled up a chair for her to sit.  “Uh-huh and?”

“And she was there… Your mom cut him open and he died.  I saw my mom die from the tuberculosis, but… I’ve never smelled anything so foul.”

The mongoose sat with the lizard.  “How old are you?”

She gulped, “I just turned 18 last week.”

Geoff laughed, “That’s funny, I’m also 18.”

She blushed, “Lizards are big for their age.”

He laughed again, “She’s got me there.”

The door opened and the bear cook walked in.  “Ah, here’s our little guest.”  She smiled sweetly to the little bat.  She put down a plate of stewed beef and potatoes for the girl.

The bat could barely contain herself, she promptly began eating.

Clara hugged herself.  “A girl after my own stomach.”

Sharika walked past the bear then placed a protective arm around the young female.  “How are you now, Vivian?”

The bat beamed, “Oh, I’m doing just fine, Miss Sharika.”

The mongoose lady hugged the girl.  “That’s good.  I would assume seeing an old man’s guts fall to the ground would be a traumatizing thing.”

Vivian shrugged, “My dad worked with dead bodies.  He was the town undertaker but… I haven’t seen him in years.  He left on a boat after my mom died.”

The lady nodded, “I see.”  She stood up then kissed Clara, “You may go back now.”

The bear nodded dutifully, “Ay captain!” then walked out.

Sharika sat with Geoff, “So, I can assume you’ve met my little friend here, Geffy.”

Vivian blushed when she looked at the lizard, “Why is he naked, Miss Sharika?”

The lady, in her bluntest fashion, hugged the monitor lizard and said, “Geoff is my slave.  I purchased him yesterday at the prison auction.  We should have been gone this morning, then I saw how Rufio was treating you.  How long have you been at that tavern?”

“Two months.  I needed gold for food.”

“And how old are you?”

“I’m 18.”

For once the mongoose seemed surprised, “Really?  You seem younger.”

Vivian blushed again, “I  know.  I’ve always been small.  You can’t believe what it was like trying to convince the tavern keeper I wasn’t 12 years old.”

Sharika leaned forward, “Would you like to come with us?”

The bat blinked, “Me?  Go with you?”

She held the bat like she were her daughter, “Do you remember which way your father’s boat went?”

She nodded, “Yes…”

Sharika smiled, “I know what it’s like to grow up with only one parent to watch you, I know your father must have had his reason to leave, I would like to find him for you.”

Vivian smiled with glee then hugged the mongoose lady, “Oh, thank you, Miss Sharika!”