Abduction!! (Non-con, Bondage, possibly Extreme) All comers welcome.

Started by Jarod1, August 19, 2014, 11:24:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarod1

The most dangerous game - CRAVING (Non-con, high level bondage, maybe extreme) (I am looking for this to be a thriller, and then a struggle once my character is taken.  pairing could be M/F or F/F) There was another abduction last night.  Another woman in her early to mid twenties to go missing, without a trace.  12 women had been abducted in the same manner on the same night each month over the last year.  Even knowing the night that the perpetrator liked to strike didn't help.  They had put warning out to stay of the streets on the night of a full moon, but invariable people refused to listen.  What was most maddening of all was that they we're no closer to catching the person behind the abductions, or the located any of the women who had been taken.  On the plus side no bodies had been found, so there was hope that they would be found alive.  It was a faint hope however 

As the next month passes and the time for abductor to strike again draws near, a daring idea is put forth.  Knowing what the MO of the suspect is and the target type a number of women detectives with the hair and body type decide to go undercover as bait hoping to draw out the target and take bring them to justice.

Ok this is the rundown.  This story will not immediately be sex centered.  Early on this story will involve my character Riley Stone investigating the disappearances of these women, and volunteering to be one of the women used as bait.  Your character can be involved in the investigation.  Could be someone my character knows, but doesn't have to be.  Could be anybody.  My only stipulation for this character is that they should see themselves as the smartest person in the room. 

Jarod1

Spoiled Rotten (bondage, non-con, flogging, humiliation) Monica grew up the apple of her fathers eye.  If she wanted something she got it. If she didn't get her way she would throw a fit until she did.  When it came to others people, she was queen bee.  Anyone she kept around she kept to do her bidding, or for her amusement. 

As she has grown up she has only become worse. One day her "friends" for lack of a better term decide it's time to bring the spoiled princess down several pegs, as they drug her and humiliate her in all ways imaginable.

This could be either a small group of 2 or 3 people plus my character Monica. Or 1 person playing multiple people.

If you are interested pm me

Jarod1