You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 08:23:33 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: One Piece Interest Check.  (Read 723 times)

Offline Zaer Darkwail

Re: One Piece Interest Check.
« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2014, 04:36:52 PM »
My char is not fruit user either, he is gunner who uses special bullets (and probably trained in use of haki to enhance his bullet's penetration power to scale of ridiculous).

Offline Andol

« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2014, 05:19:53 PM »
Probably will go with my first idea of an insane martial artiest who uses a claw weapon and Haki... need to think about that though, because enhancing that... with something fitting like a crane zoan fruit or something kung action move name esque would be amusing.

Offline Tonberryshuffle

« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2014, 12:01:02 AM »
Is Haki going to be available at the start of play or are we waiting until later kind of like how it was in the series? 

Offline Saku

« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2014, 04:51:49 PM »
Hm, I kind of want to take part in this but I was wondering do you think I could join as a male character that specializes in swords like Zoro? Perhaps he could be a descendant of Zoro, like Zoro had a kid or something? I could totally do a character like that if that's alright? If not, I can just make him a wandering swordsman, so let me know!

Let me know! Oh and his name will be Makoto and will look like this!

He'll eventually have Haki but I don't think we should have it at the start of the game or there's not much room to grow, you know? But that's just my opinion.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 07:33:29 PM by Saku »

Offline catherinehellfire

« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2014, 05:05:31 PM »
Hey, I was thinking of joining to if that's alright.  You guys still need a shipwright if I'm not mistaken.