Adult Resort [Recruiting][Smut-heavy, open to all genders & orientations]

Started by Cynadea, August 18, 2014, 02:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cynadea

yeah, the game badly needs men *nods enthusiastically*

Edit: we have 1 gay female, 12 pansexual/bisexual/straight females and 7 males (one of which I think vanished on us)

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread

Bloodied Porcelain

Join us! Bring the penis!

I mean... whut? >.> <.<

Don't mind me. I'm in an odd mood. xD
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Rel Mayer

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Timidity

/Taps her chin./ I'm actually quite interested in joining, and I'm leaning more to playing a guy... I shall ponder for a moment.
To those I'm writing with, read the A&As for a brief heads up.
POSTING UPDATE: 11/15/16- Ha ha. I only thought it was almost over. Gosh I lied to myself.  e_e I'm working on post slowly as I can, but my time varies and probably will until after Thanksgiving break. Then things may be more settled,  so expect delays until then. I sincerely apologize for this, and if you'd like to put a hold on a story or stop it all together just let me know. Otherwise, I deeply appreciate your patience. n_n
Le Musings

Cynadea

Given how Bekamor is for sexual exploration, go ahead, create a guy, warn the players in the game that it's your first time as a guy. We're all very easy going, from what I can see. So I'm sure one of us will give you the chance to see if it's for you or not. It has the advantages of being able to try something out without getting involved in a long thread with someone...

Timidity

It won't be my first role as a guy, but the type I'm thinking of going for will be a first for me. Which is a more arrogant and open type. But I thank you for the kind words, it definitely makes me feel a little more comfortable with trying out the role. :3
To those I'm writing with, read the A&As for a brief heads up.
POSTING UPDATE: 11/15/16- Ha ha. I only thought it was almost over. Gosh I lied to myself.  e_e I'm working on post slowly as I can, but my time varies and probably will until after Thanksgiving break. Then things may be more settled,  so expect delays until then. I sincerely apologize for this, and if you'd like to put a hold on a story or stop it all together just let me know. Otherwise, I deeply appreciate your patience. n_n
Le Musings

Rel Mayer

Torterrable

Tentative interest. This seems like a more relaxed roleplay, which would be nice.

Moon Hound Hati

Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Cynadea

By all means, guys, the game is running. Fill a character sheet and join in on the fun :) It's meant to be a relaxed game.

Edit: All the ooc info, including the character sheet, can be found here

Moon Hound Hati

Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Cynadea

Moon Hound Hati

Knyghtskye

What each must seek in his life never was on land or sea. It is something out of his own unique potentiality for experience, something that never has been and never could have been experienced by anyone else.

Joseph Campbell

Knyghtskye

What each must seek in his life never was on land or sea. It is something out of his own unique potentiality for experience, something that never has been and never could have been experienced by anyone else.

Joseph Campbell

justme4386

Hey, this reminds me ofParadise Camp that I truely enjoyed... so if you still need female players for pansexual females, color me interested. :)

Problem with Paradise Camp was that a lot of people had only a few posts and then stopped, so only two couples ended up posting regularly - which kind of killed the whole "anyone with anyone to do anything" flavor.

Love,
Me
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Cynadea

Here so far, a few people are pairing up for one shots and others for the long run. Basically the idea behind it was that Staff position have the benefit of playing for the whole time the game lasts, where as guests have a few RL months to play before their vacation is over.

If you want to submit a female, go ahead. Fill the CS and send it to me. :)

justme4386

You got male... I mean mail. :D  (yes, I am THAT old that I remember the AOL client :P)
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Red Stella

Vanetias

Interested, plan to play as the guest for the resort.

Besides, won't hurt ti get in one more male for this game. ^_^

Cynadea

justme4386

Quote from: Vanetias on September 30, 2014, 01:01:07 AM
Besides, won't hurt ti get in one more male for this game. ^_^
That depends on what he's into... But must not be a bad thing... ;)

*all giddy while waiting for approval*

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Etherealgirl

Red Stella

I PMed you a character sheet, Aysande.  Please feel free to critique, comment, suggest...   :-)