You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 10:51:31 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: ★ phantastia | f/m and f/f | original+fandom  (Read 302 times)

Offline starryphantasyTopic starter

★ phantastia | f/m and f/f | original+fandom
« on: August 18, 2014, 04:40:45 AM »
      ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ★ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Welcome~! I'm starryphantasy, and I go by star but feel free to create a nickname as you please.

Lately, I am desperate to roleplay but also have to be a bit realistic. As things are now for me, I don't have a real schedule. I could be free for days in a row most of the time, or busy for up to a month. In general, I'd like to say that I plan on coming on a couple of days of the week at least and for a few hours throughout the day, but I cannot make any promises. As such, I'm looking for partners that don't mind a fairly slow pace in planning and playing.

If it seems like I may have more time on my hands, I'll change all that and hope for the best, but in the meantime, I am still open to a lot of things anyway!

When it comes to content, I'm craving something casual and light-hearted, but would also love to do something kind of large in scale and grandiose, like a sweeping epic (adventure, political strife, romantic drama, etc). I'm game for a variety of things, and my Ons/Offs has a lot of great detail and information.

I am still getting the hang of the site, so it may take me a while to adapt, but I look forward to planning and getting some RPs going!

► I also want to offer an apology to those that contacted me before that I haven't responded to. If you're still up for chatting or planning, I'd love that! Otherwise, feel free to ignore my response, and sorry again. ^u^;

My Ons / Offs

Offline starryphantasyTopic starter

★ phantastia | cravings && ideas
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 03:22:28 AM »
  IDEAS ★ ★ ★  

► Similar to other manga/anime in which normal people are thrown into a fantasy world - two (or more) students are transported to another world in an event they don't understand themselves. But they find their roles beyond their imagination in this new place. One discovers themselves the wielder of a great power at a greater expense, one is the key to unleashing it, and what it means is only distress. Caught between kingdoms, factions and their own destiny, they must attempt to grab their own fate and either make their own place in this world or find a way back to their own.

► This idea is heavily inspired by a cartoon (technically a few), but I want to take a more original route. Essentially, an alien race creates a portal-like technology to travel between the multiverse. They go to war with each other and it leaves rips between the worlds and the lone survivor (known of) stumbles on Earth from pursuit of other creatures wanting the technology for themselves. Saved by a human (upon landing in/on Earth), they decide to recruit a team to help close up the portals, collect the now scattered technology and ultimately - protect the multiverse.

► My character is a fairly normal high school student with a not so normal background. Her many-great-ago grandmother sealed an ancient, powerful vampire and left a trinket behind in connection to him. Upon discovering the trinket and wanting to understand its secrets - and more of the truth of the world - she reawakens the vampire and makes him her companion in collecting mysterious, powerful artifacts and piecing together an even more mysterious puzzle.

► Also based on a cartoon: A high school student moves to a new town with their single parent, who's starting up a new job at a growing technology company. However, a string of incidences leads them to manifesting/discovering an energy-based power they didn't know they had and becoming involved with a somewhat secret group in something beyond imagination. Aliens, AI beyond imagination and creatures combined of the two are just the beginning. Now, surviving high school is balanced with surviving a new crime-fighting life and figuring out the secrets behind their own family history and what lies in store for Earth.

► In a world (alternate our own) where humanity is all but extinct, only one (or two) humans are left and upon awakening from a sleep, they're now all that is left to restore humanity and essentially save this world. Teaming up with the humanoid creatures that now call this world their own, they must traverse the terra and clas with other creatures and find a way to restore order and life.

CRAVINGS ★ ★ ★  

► I would love to do something generally similar to the Sonic the Hedgehog series. There's a cool hero that always saves the day, usually against a particular, genius nemesis-rival. Said hero has a small group of constant friends and a variety of adventure. A fun, unique world with a bright and adventurous atmosphere.

► There's a manga I would love to do a RP based on. The basic plot: Scientists realize another meteor is set to collide with Earth and could repeat history. A plan is enacted to ensure humanity's future though. Five groups of seven people each will be put into cryo-sleep and awaken when the conditions are right. But when they awaken, will they be able to endure this new, horrific world and truly make a place for humanity to thrive once more?

-- I will have a few more ideas and cravings posted tomorrow~.