You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 12:27:10 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Latest Chapter of Picture Posts - (F) for (M) or (F)  (Read 297 times)

Offline HarmoniousProseTopic starter

Latest Chapter of Picture Posts - (F) for (M) or (F)
« on: August 17, 2014, 02:16:31 AM »
There are a number of pictures I've come across, or been shown, that are so moving I find myself thinking, "There must be a story to be told here." However, my writing chops are still evolving through an infancy stage, and could really use the benefit of an adept writer to help me create the environment in a more skilled fashion. I'm including 7 such media in this posting (NSFW - generic title given). If any should strike your fancy, much as they've intrigued mine, I'd be curious to hear your creative feedback.

Muse
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Garage

Clothes

Kiss

Receptacle

Lace

Swallow

Feel free to include commentary on these. Reply via private message.

More story prompts that I'm interested in developing:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;sa=topics;u=50768

Offline Tree

Re: Latest Chapter of Picture Posts - (F) for (M) or (F)
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 08:52:22 AM »

Hello!

I'm Tree, and I feel like I have contacted you before. If so, please forgive my forgetfulness; especially if you had chosen not to respond to my message :).

I read your recent request thread, and looked at many of the images you have posted, and I found a lot of them very inspiring. I love graphic images of graphic sex, so finding someone here who seems to share my interest is very exciting.

I could have written you a comment about quite a few of your images, but one of them immediately stood out over all the others, simply because of the nature of the scene:

[size=78%][/size]

[/size]
[/size]I am a hiking enthusiast with a long history of fantasizing about having anal sex on the trail with a girl with an ass like the one in this picture. Even now I am totally aroused by viewing this image for a couple of minutes. It appears to be a cool day in the scene, which is just right for me. The area is not unlike my native Virginia and, consequently, touches me on a deep level with respect to atmosphere. In brief, what I envision in such a setting like this is, this girl is a friend whom I have recently met, perhaps at a local outdoor shop, having found her name and number on a bulletin board requesting hiking partners. This would be our first hike together, after spending a week getting to know each other. She is walking ahead of me and I am focusing on her ass in her tight jeans, when suddenly, she stops and pulls down her pants and panties, bends over, looks back at me with a smile, and requests that I butt fuck her. Shocked for a moment, then excited beyond measure, I drop my shorts, rub the head of my cock up and down her crack until it is erect, then pull aside one of her cheeks and press the head of my dick against her butthole, enjoying the sight of my swollen dick head popping inside her anal ring. At that point I would grab her shoulders and pull her back against me, sinking my entire cock to the hilt in her ass. The rest is a given.
[/size]
[/size]Anyway, that's my fantasy for that image. I would be happy to play RPs inspired by any of your pics, if you'd care to give me a shot. Thanks!
[/size]
[/size]