The Corrupted Angel (Looking for one!)

Started by Mr BadGuy, August 16, 2014, 11:51:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr BadGuy

Ok so this role play I'm hoping to last perhaps two or three in-roleplay days, no holds barred rather focused BDSM/Corruption/Training. Here's the story.

An angel specialized in stopping demons who become too overzealous in bloodshed or the corruption of souls and her squad go out to stop a rampaging demon. Summoned by a raging riot, a demon began to cause havoc on both sides, taking in the blood and spirit of many people, some innocent and some not. So her and her squad came down to stop him. In the chaos, the demon killed her best friend and future husband, among with many of her other squadmates, and friends. Fueled by rage, she killed him. Typically, angels would be resurrected if normally killed. But this demon absorbed their souls, what they were. So after the bodies were retrieved and repaired all that was left was an empty husk. Her fiance, was an empty husk.

Years later, she is passed recovered but painful memories still remain. She has a new crew, and a new event. A factory fire, filled with workers. It was caused by a demon, which was why her squad came and intervened. She comes to recognize the demon as the one who had caused her so much pain and suffering before. She is once again, fueled by rage, knowing that she hadn't killed him, hadn't righted his wrong. So she tries to take him along, without realizing that he is stronger than before.

I'll be playing the demon. Feel free to interpret the definition of an angel and make your own character, as will I when someone asks to play. One requirement that I have though, is that she is a virgin. Not only for the sake of the theme of attempted corruption, but also for the whole demons wanting virgin sacrifices and whatnot.
My search thread: In progress ^_^

Mr BadGuy

UPDATE: The original partner has become quite busy, and isn't able to continue. I am looking to hope that someone may be able to complete the game? The link is here:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=211750.msg10404682#msg10404682
My search thread: In progress ^_^