You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 04:52:54 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Superheroine Trophy Hall (F/M) (NC, Bondage)  (Read 239 times)

Offline miniochTopic starter

The Superheroine Trophy Hall (F/M) (NC, Bondage)
« on: August 13, 2014, 01:04:53 PM »
Hello. Please send a PM if interested. Again, please do NOT reply here. Thank you!

It's a pretty simple one, as far as basic concepts go. A villain (or luck would-be villain) has built a grand prison-like structure as his headquarters with one goal in mind - to capture the world's greatest superheroines, imprisoning them as his trophies!

I'd be willing to create and play all the superheroines. RP would consist of their defeats, capture and imprisonment. Of course, I'm sure he has other devious things in mind for them!

- Bondage. The types of apparatus used to imprison the heroines can be discussed.
- Spandex. To me, her costume is what makes her a superheroine. Just being imprisoned naked makes her just boring. Plus, I'm very good at writing spandex stuff.
- Humuliation. Obviously!
- Other. Let's discuss!

If interested in playing the villain, send me a PM and we can discuss!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 01:50:15 PM by minioch »