Hello and welcome to Aysande's group thread!
All of these groups are my brain child but I must say that without the other GMs and players, half of the game would not be a year old for sure! Let me tell you what these games all have in common:
- 2 paragraphs per post minimum
- Use of header in each post to determine who is played, for who it is meant, when and where.
- A playby is required, in all games they have to be human, not drawings
- A 150px by 200px image is required (can be resized by the GM and hosted on the wiki if required)
- The main information is on the wiki, and so are the character sheets (The GM puts them in after approval)
- Players must follow the Oath of the Drake
Still with me? Good! So let's focus on the games.
Aquarius & Caleen
22 months old!
Focus on: Pairings, with a little interaction between pairings.
Overview: A game centered on dominant/sub pairs. Aquarius is a country led by women, were men are sold as slaves who can become companions. Caleen is a country led by men, where women as slaves bought at the auction to become servants or pleasure slaves. While there is a concept of humans being bought and the word slave is used here, the level of domination is completely decided by the players involved. Some have relationship that are almost vanilla once they found the right one, others have their subs naked and kneeling at their feet.
Created: July 22, 2013
GM: Aysande & Ehlamjanx
Focus on: Community and pairings
Overview:A mad scientist has been given everything that he needs to create newborns with mutations. After years and years of trial and errors, he has finally managed to create a viable human baby with a mutation, and then another, and another. There were mistakes, and there are still mistakes even now, 30 years after he began, but more and more of the babies are viable.
Created: May 2015