You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 08:19:12 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Hunger Games & So Much More! {m//} Many Ideas, Come Play!  (Read 138 times)

Offline D is for DemonTopic starter

The Hunger Games & So Much More! {m//} Many Ideas, Come Play!
« on: August 10, 2014, 10:04:17 AM »
Hello, I am bored and thus actively looking for a roleplay or three.

I bring many years of roleplaying experience with me.

First and foremost, all roleplays with me will be MxM, so if that is not your cup of tea, I am sorry.

I prefer neither all-romance/smut nor all-story roleplays, but a combination of both.

I have only a few limits: no toilet stuff, no mpreg, no kids, and no bestiality. I am open to other kinks. I prefer to play switch/seke characters, and I don't really do the D/S thing unless my writing partner desires it.

I am also not the neighborhood grammar Nazi. I don't do labels like 'lit' and ask only that you are basically fluent in English and use your spellchecker. My average post is 2+ paragraphs but I am happy with whatever, except for one-liners. I tend to mirror-post.

I am very open to a large array of roleplaying ideas. I like various fandoms (mainly literary) and different pairings and eras. I like gothic and dark ambiance. I tend to play OCs when playing in an established world setting.

I would love to do something based on the following book series or movies:
-- A Song Of Ice And Fire / Game of Thrones Series
-- The Mortal Instruments Series -or- The Infernal Devices Series
-- Divergent Series
-- The Hunger Games Series *****
-- The Watchmen
-- The Avengers
-- Pacific Rim

Right now I am REALLY craving a Hunger Games tribute x tribute roleplay.

I also like doing twisted fairytales, anything inspired by Lovecraft/The Cthulhu Mythos, and most anything from the Old World of Darkness series of roleplaying games.

I'd adore getting to play Loki (x Thor or x Tony preferably.) Really though, I will play Loki x most any of the Avengers, x OC, x god/demi-god from another pantheon, etc.

Pairings? Well, I will list a small sampling (my preferred role is listed first in bold):
-- Vampire x Werewolf (The Mortal Intruments)
-- Vampire x Warlock (TMI)
-- Warlock x Shadowhunter (TMI)
-- Warlock x Werewolf (TMI)
-- Tribute x Mentor (The Hunger Games)
-- Tribute x Tribute (THG) *****
-- Knight x Prince
-- Knight x Lord
-- Elf x Half-Orc
-- Elf x Human
-- Demon x Angel
-- Demon x Priest
-- Kidnap Victim x Kidnapper
-- Pyscho x Psychiatrist
-- King x Viking Raider
-- Roman Emperor x Gladiator

I like a large variety of pairings, and enjoy power conflict dynamics.

I also like to play in different eras. So here is another list:
-- The Ancient World (particularly Rome)
-- The Middle Ages
-- The Renaissance
-- The Victorian Era
-- The Roaring '20's
-- WW II
-- The 1960's

Please feel free to suggest your own ideas.

I hope some of this has intrigued or at least interested you (if you've made it this far!) If you want to roleplay with me, you can contact me via PM. I prefer to play by email, however, I will also play via PM or thread if you prefer.