You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 11:03:19 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Close a thread?  (Read 261 times)

Offline VideoKidTopic starter

Close a thread?
« on: August 09, 2014, 10:00:49 PM »
I was just wondering if you create a thread? Can you close it or does a moderator have to? I have some role plays that have died that I keep bookmarked and I feel they won't become active again so I was wanting to clean up and delete them? If this is already somewhere I'm sorry I couldn't find it.

Offline Beguile's Mistress

• Time flies like an arrow ~ Fruit flies like a banana ~ Elliquiy's Fair-E Godmother
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: Faeleacanvald ~ The Steeler Nation ~ Home of Lord Stanley's Cup 2016 ~ She won't stay throwed! ~ 48\22-5\1\11-5\7
  • Perpetual Notion Machine ~ 'What if...?'
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Close a thread?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2014, 10:03:02 PM »
Elliquiy doesn't delete threads in most cases but you can ask a Staff member to lock them for you.  They eventually drift off into oblivion anyway.  :D

Offline Rhedyn

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2014, 05:10:45 AM »
You can also just delete the bookmarks for them if you don't want them showing up in your bookmarked list any more  :-)

Offline Oniya

• StoreHouse of Useless Trivia
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Location: Just bouncing through. Hi! City of Roses, Pennsylvania
  • One bad Motokifuka. Also cute and FLUFFY!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2014, 10:59:46 AM »
Both BeMi and Rhedyn are correct.  Elliquiy does not delete threads without a compelling reason, although we will lock threads when necessary.  However, abandoned RPs are generally just left to sink into the depths.  Any bookmarked thread can be 'un-bookmarked' by going to your bookmarks page, clicking the box next to the entry and hitting the 'Delete selected bookmarks' button at the bottom of the page.

Offline VideoKidTopic starter

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2014, 11:39:17 PM »
Thanks guys I was just curious. I guess they can just go into oblivion.