You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

May 21, 2019, 11:39:36 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: WH40000 - what's your opinion?  (Read 155562 times)

Offline TheLaughingOne

Re: WH40000 - what's your opinion?
« Reply #3200 on: April 26, 2019, 10:22:14 PM »
Cost is a bit of another issue..

3 ABs cost 135, 270 for 6
PEs are 3 for 177 and 6 squad 354!!!

So yeah... Pricy. Then again, for flying squad of heavy weapons or plasma guns, one for troop hunting, one for armour cracking.. could be worth it?

Offline BeorningTopic starter

« Reply #3201 on: April 27, 2019, 09:57:56 AM »
*static screech of a loudspeaker being turned on*

Citizens of the Empire, we interrupt the current activities to bring you important news!

Beware!!!!

For...

...Slaanesh is BACK!!!

*gasps*

Seriously speaking: GW has finally released some new Slaaneshi models and units. I just saw them in the GW webstore - and they are rather impressive. I've always said that of all of the Chaos gods, Slaanesh was the only one I found genuinely scary... And now, GW has really upped the uneasiness factor: the new Fiends drip BDSM and the Enrapturess model is something out of Clive Barker fiction. Aside from scares, the new version of Keeper of Secrets is just stunning, as is the new Slaaneshi "monster hunter" you can build from the same kit. There's also a new Masque (I'm kind of meh on this one), a new duo of a Herald and a Daemon Prince, as well as a living mirror that crawls on metal tentacles. I only wish they had updated the riders and the Daemonettes - I think they are still the old models...

Overall: much impressed!

Offline Inkidu

• E's Resident Girlomancer, Dedicated Philogynist, The Compartive of a Superlative, SLG's Sammich Life-Giver
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #3202 on: April 27, 2019, 10:19:00 AM »
*static screech of a loudspeaker being turned on*

Citizens of the Empire, we interrupt the current activities to bring you important news!

Beware!!!!

For...

...Slaanesh is BACK!!!

*gasps*

Seriously speaking: GW has finally released some new Slaaneshi models and units. I just saw them in the GW webstore - and they are rather impressive. I've always said that of all of the Chaos gods, Slaanesh was the only one I found genuinely scary... And now, GW has really upped the uneasiness factor: the new Fiends drip BDSM and the Enrapturess model is something out of Clive Barker fiction. Aside from scares, the new version of Keeper of Secrets is just stunning, as is the new Slaaneshi "monster hunter" you can build from the same kit. There's also a new Masque (I'm kind of meh on this one), a new duo of a Herald and a Daemon Prince, as well as a living mirror that crawls on metal tentacles. I only wish they had updated the riders and the Daemonettes - I think they are still the old models...

Overall: much impressed!
You do realize that by making a mass announcement that chaos exists means that the world is going to be wiped out right?

« Reply #3203 on: April 27, 2019, 11:20:36 AM »
.... ooooopsie.

Well, let's enjoy our apocalypse, then...

« Reply #3204 on: May 11, 2019, 10:43:49 AM »
Okay, guys, I have a question!!!!

The White Dwarf magazine. Is there a way to buy back issues from GW? I need one issue of that magazine... but it's sold out *everywhere*. Could GW themselves be of any help..?

Offline HairyHeretic

• Lei varai barbu - The true bearded one
  • Knight
  • Carnite
  • And the Scorpion said "Little frog .. I can swim."
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #3205 on: May 11, 2019, 04:35:11 PM »
I don't think they would. If its a recent issue, maybe asking in a FB group, someones local newsagent / store might have a copy around.

« Reply #3206 on: May 12, 2019, 09:54:27 AM »
I see. Anyway, phew! Thankfully, I found someone on FB who had it and didn't need it anymore. Problem solved :)

Offline TheLaughingOne

« Reply #3207 on: May 15, 2019, 01:17:05 PM »
so, one of the dudes in my game group has figured out that ambots from necromunda make awesome bases for meganobz..

will keep updates as he goes along!